PDA

View Full Version : Harsh critics to hey maybe we can win the war

bigq
07-30-2007, 10:19 PM
From the New York times no less, maybe hell is freezing;) Again the key is the Iraqi people to make this work.
VIEWED from Iraq, where we just spent eight days meeting with American and Iraqi military and civilian personnel, the political debate in Washington is surreal. The Bush administration has over four years lost essentially all credibility. Yet now the administration’s critics, in part as a result, seem unaware of the significant changes taking place.
Here is the most important thing Americans need to understand: We are finally getting somewhere in Iraq, at least in military terms. As two analysts who have harshly criticized the Bush administration’s miserable handling of Iraq, we were surprised by the gains we saw and the potential to produce not necessarily “victory” but a sustainable stability that both we and the Iraqis could live with.
After the furnace-like heat, the first thing you notice when you land in Baghdad is the morale of our troops. In previous trips to Iraq we often found American troops angry and frustrated — many sensed they had the wrong strategy, were using the wrong tactics and were risking their lives in pursuit of an approach that could not work.
Today, morale is high. The soldiers and marines told us they feel that they now have a superb commander in Gen. David Petraeus; they are confident in his strategy, they see real results, and they feel now they have the numbers needed to make a real difference.
Everywhere, Army and Marine units were focused on securing the Iraqi population, working with Iraqi security units, creating new political and economic arrangements at the local level and providing basic services — electricity, fuel, clean water and sanitation — to the people. Yet in each place, operations had been appropriately tailored to the specific needs of the community. As a result, civilian fatality rates are down roughly a third since the surge began — though they remain very high, underscoring how much more still needs to be done.
In Ramadi, for example, we talked with an outstanding Marine captain whose company was living in harmony in a complex with a (largely Sunni) Iraqi police company and a (largely Shiite) Iraqi Army unit. He and his men had built an Arab-style living room, where he met with the local Sunni sheiks — all formerly allies of Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups — who were now competing to secure his friendship.
In Baghdad’s Ghazaliya neighborhood, which has seen some of the worst sectarian combat, we walked a street slowly coming back to life with stores and shoppers. The Sunni residents were unhappy with the nearby police checkpoint, where Shiite officers reportedly abused them, but they seemed genuinely happy with the American soldiers and a mostly Kurdish Iraqi Army company patrolling the street. The local Sunni militia even had agreed to confine itself to its compound once the Americans and Iraqi units arrived.
We traveled to the northern cities of Tal Afar and Mosul. This is an ethnically rich area, with large numbers of Sunni Arabs, Kurds and Turkmens. American troop levels in both cities now number only in the hundreds because the Iraqis have stepped up to the plate. Reliable police officers man the checkpoints in the cities, while Iraqi Army troops cover the countryside. A local mayor told us his greatest fear was an overly rapid American departure from Iraq. All across the country, the dependability of Iraqi security forces over the long term remains a major question mark.
But for now, things look much better than before. American advisers told us that many of the corrupt and sectarian Iraqi commanders who once infested the force have been removed. The American high command assesses that more than three-quarters of the Iraqi Army battalion commanders in Baghdad are now reliable partners (at least for as long as American forces remain in Iraq).
In addition, far more Iraqi units are well integrated in terms of ethnicity and religion. The Iraqi Army’s highly effective Third Infantry Division started out as overwhelmingly Kurdish in 2005. Today, it is 45 percent Shiite, 28 percent Kurdish, and 27 percent Sunni Arab.
In the past, few Iraqi units could do more than provide a few “jundis” (soldiers) to put a thin Iraqi face on largely American operations. Today, in only a few sectors did we find American commanders complaining that their Iraqi formations were useless — something that was the rule, not the exception, on a previous trip to Iraq in late 2005.
The additional American military formations brought in as part of the surge, General Petraeus’s determination to hold areas until they are truly secure before redeploying units, and the increasing competence of the Iraqis has had another critical effect: no more whack-a-mole, with insurgents popping back up after the Americans leave.
In war, sometimes it’s important to pick the right adversary, and in Iraq we seem to have done so. A major factor in the sudden change in American fortunes has been the outpouring of popular animus against Al Qaeda and other Salafist groups, as well as (to a lesser extent) against Moktada al-Sadr’s Mahdi Army.
These groups have tried to impose Shariah law, brutalized average Iraqis to keep them in line, killed important local leaders and seized young women to marry off to their loyalists. The result has been that in the last six months Iraqis have begun to turn on the extremists and turn to the Americans for security and help. The most important and best-known example of this is in Anbar Province, which in less than six months has gone from the worst part of Iraq to the best (outside the Kurdish areas). Today the Sunni sheiks there are close to crippling Al Qaeda and its Salafist allies. Just a few months ago, American marines were fighting for every yard of Ramadi; last week we strolled down its streets without body armor.
Another surprise was how well the coalition’s new Embedded Provincial Reconstruction Teams are working. Wherever we found a fully staffed team, we also found local Iraqi leaders and businessmen cooperating with it to revive the local economy and build new political structures. Although much more needs to be done to create jobs, a new emphasis on microloans and small-scale projects was having some success where the previous aid programs often built white elephants.
In some places where we have failed to provide the civilian manpower to fill out the reconstruction teams, the surge has still allowed the military to fashion its own advisory groups from battalion, brigade and division staffs. We talked to dozens of military officers who before the war had known little about governance or business but were now ably immersing themselves in projects to provide the average Iraqi with a decent life.
Outside Baghdad, one of the biggest factors in the progress so far has been the efforts to decentralize power to the provinces and local governments. But more must be done. For example, the Iraqi National Police, which are controlled by the Interior Ministry, remain mostly a disaster. In response, many towns and neighborhoods are standing up local police forces, which generally prove more effective, less corrupt and less sectarian. The coalition has to force the warlords in Baghdad to allow the creation of neutral security forces beyond their control.
In the end, the situation in Iraq remains grave. In particular, we still face huge hurdles on the political front. Iraqi politicians of all stripes continue to dawdle and maneuver for position against one another when major steps towards reconciliation — or at least accommodation — are needed. This cannot continue indefinitely. Otherwise, once we begin to downsize, important communities may not feel committed to the status quo, and Iraqi security forces may splinter along ethnic and religious lines.
How much longer should American troops keep fighting and dying to build a new Iraq while Iraqi leaders fail to do their part? And how much longer can we wear down our forces in this mission? These haunting questions underscore the reality that the surge cannot go on forever. But there is enough good happening on the battlefields of Iraq today that Congress should plan on sustaining the effort at least into 2008.
Michael E. O’Hanlon is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Kenneth M. Pollack is the director of research at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings.

Steve 1
07-30-2007, 10:37 PM
From the New York times no less, maybe hell is freezing;) Again the key is the Iraqi people to make this work.
The NYT a bastion of Anti-American rhetoric no less,Ouch that must hurt!!
Pinko Nancy is going to need some Botox injections quick

centerhill condor
07-31-2007, 03:43 AM
yea, what is the foundation for this new found optimism? This is actually old news...but you have to know where to look.

never_fast_enuf
07-31-2007, 03:50 AM
The democrats will never allow us to win the war. They have too much to lose and clearly, they are more interested in their own power than what is best for the country.

Old Texan
07-31-2007, 04:55 AM
Pleasant surprise to see positive talk about Iraq. If only we could have a steady diet of this each day on the evening news it could perhaps grow to become a successful effort to improve the Iraqi future.

centerhill condor
07-31-2007, 05:10 AM
The democrats will never allow us to win the war. They have too much to lose and clearly, they are more interested in their own power than what is best for the country.
you don't really believe that do you? Maybe they wouldn't let BUSH win the war...?
Pleasant surprise to see positive talk about Iraq. If only we could have a steady diet of this each day on the evening news it could perhaps grow to become a successful effort to improve the Iraqi future.
doesn't sell pepto or sleep meds.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 07:05 AM
Tex,
Seems to me that nightly news reports, positive or otherwise, have no effect on the war in Iraq. It is what it is. Clearly our original enemy in the War against terrorists, the Taliban, is alive and hard at it in Afghanistan.

Old Texan
07-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Tex,
Seems to me that nightly news reports, positive or otherwise, have no effect on the war in Iraq. It is what it is. Clearly our original enemy in the War against terrorists, the Taliban, is alive and hard at it in Afghanistan.
They were the original enemy huh......

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 08:10 AM
They were the original enemy huh......
Yes. Al Qaida and the Taliban were the original, and are still, the enemies in Afgahnistan.
Taliban Relationship with Osama bin Laden
In 1996, Osama bin Laden moved to Afghanistan from Sudan. When the Taliban came to power, bin Laden was able to forge an alliance between the Taliban and his Al-Qaeda organization. It is understood that al-Qaeda-trained fighters known as the 055 Brigade were integrated with the Taliban army between 1997 and 2001. The Taliban and bin Laden had very close connections, which were formalized by a marriage of one of bin Laden's sons to Omar's daughter. During Osama bin Laden's stay in Afghanistan, he had helped finance the Taliban.[79] Al-Qaeda is thought to have played at least a major part in the suicide bombing assassination of the Taliban's most effective military opponent, the legendary mujahideen commander and Northern Alliance leader Ahmad Shah Massoud shortly before 9/11 2001.
After the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Africa, Osama bin Laden and several al Qaeda members were indicted in U.S. criminal court.[80] The Taliban protected Osama bin Laden from extradition requests by the U.S., variously claiming that bin Laden had "gone missing" in Afghanistan,[81] or that Washington "cannot provide any evidence or any proof" that bin Laden is involved in terrorist activities and that "without any evidence, bin Laden is a man without sin... he is a free man."[82]Evidence against bin Laden included courtroom testimony and satellite phone records.[83][84] Bin Laden in turn, praised the Taliban as the "only Islamic government" in existence, and lauded Mullah Omar for his destruction of idols like the Buddhas of Bamiyan.[85] Upon request, the Taliban refused to extradite bin Laden to USA after the September 11, 2001 attacks, demanding evidence so that he can be tried.[86]
Further
The War in Afghanistan (2001–present) began on October 7, 2001, as a response to the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States of America (U.S.). This marked the beginning of the U.S. War on Terrorism. The stated purpose of the invasion was to capture Osama bin Laden, destroy al-Qaeda, and remove the Taliban regime which had provided support and safe harbour to al-Qaeda.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Tex,
Seems to me that nightly news reports, positive or otherwise, have no effect on the war in Iraq.
What the "nightly news" reports have an effect on is MORALE AT HOME AND PUBLIC OPINION ON THE WAR, which has an effect on the war in Iraq, but then, what does an insurance salesman know?

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 10:21 PM
What the "nightly news" reports have an effect on is MORALE AT HOME AND PUBLIC OPINION ON THE WAR, which has an effect on the war in Iraq, but then, what does an insurance salesman know?
Smokin, there is a huge difference of opinion about the war 2 years ago and the war today. Please remember Bush declared victory quite some time, and about 2000 lives, ago. The American people deserve to know the truth about the status in Iraq. The truth and nothing but the truth, which is next to impossible to get from the right or left biased media.
I am aware that there is a war being fought in Iraq. Our troops have my support. I believe most Americans support our troops. You, having been there have a different view of this whole matter than I. Should I be chastised because I view the lives of our troops with more value than the cause for which the loss of these lives is occurring? To you, an insurance salesman (which I'm not) isn't qualified to have an opinion in this regard. You have more practical experience because you've been there. The fact that you have makes it much more difficult for you to have an objective veiw. This is not saying that your veiws are wrong.
It is my right as an American to not want our soldiers to die for a cause I don't believe it. You have the right, as an American, to view the cause as worth losing American lives. We differ here.
Seems you and many others want to blame those who are liberal for the state of Iraq. This is nonsense. I believe our military is giving 110% in Iraq. Our military in Iraq is faced with a very unconventional enemy who fights with a complete lack of sole or character. Our troops are American with American values. We are not terrorists nor do we fight like terrorists which is whole other problem.
I don't expect that we will ever agree about the US role in Iraq. I'm never going convince you that the lives of our troops are more valuable that the cause in Iraq. You will never convince me that the cause supports the loss of the lives of our young men and women.
BTW, I don't spew disrespect for how you make a living. FYI my job involves the investigation insurance fraud, and I'm good at what I do. If you think that is something that is beneath you, oh well. While I'd rather not go there with you, I can be an asshole too.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-01-2007, 02:52 AM
Apparently the only thing you "investigate" is insurance fraud.

never_fast_enuf
08-01-2007, 05:19 AM
It is my right as an American to not want our soldiers to die for a cause I don't believe it..
You do understand that we have an all volunteer military, right? The thing about people like you who THINK you have the best interests of the troops at hand is you have no idea how condescending your attitude is towards the troops.
"Poor ignorant troops are too stupid to understand they are just pawns of George Bush"
THAT is what your comment translates to.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Thought you only dealt with facts and truths, Smokin The above is known to be false.
You do understand that we have an all volunteer military, right? The thing about people like you who THINK you have the best interests of the troops at hand is you have no idea how condescending your attitude is towards the troops.
"Poor ignorant troops are too stupid to understand they are just pawns of George Bush"
THAT is what your comment translates to.
Maybe to someone who can't understand English. Nothing I said even remotely implied anything even close to your "Poor troops" statement. I would hope that all Americans have the best interest of our troops at heart
You are the self proclaimed master of political debate. So far I'm not impressed. If this is the best you can do, you should probabally go back where you came from.
PS. I was wrong about you and Smokin being synonymous. You're obvioulsy not in his league.

never_fast_enuf
08-01-2007, 06:37 AM
Protest all you like...your comments about the troops come across as holier than though...If they were only as "enlightened" as you are your left wing bed wetting buddies. Ohhh is the troops were just smart enough to understand.
THAT is what you actually say every time you spout your drivel.
Yes, smokin is a very sharp poster...I am sure he would appreciate that compliment from you. As for you, I am merely posting to the level of poster I face. Duming myself down to your level is tough but for you, anything.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Protest all you like...your comments about the troops come across as holier than though...If they were only as "enlightened" as you and (sp) your left wing bed wetting buddies. Ohhh if (sp) the troops were just smart enough to understand.
THAT is what you actually say every time you spout your drivel.
Yes, smokin is a very sharp poster...I am sure he would appreciate that compliment from you. As for you, I am merely posting to the level of poster I face. Duming myself down to your level is tough but for you, anything.
You seem to have a problem with my concern for the lives of the young men and women in our military. With regard to your comment You do understand that we have an all volunteer military,. Those who volunteer don't want to die as result and their courage and shouldn't be viewed as such.
At no time have I stated, implied or otherwise that I am more enlightened, or "smarter" then our fighting men and women. Funny how you so wrongfully interpret my concern.
You, like so many, are only capable of discussing the issues the with the prewritten, prerehearsed lefty this and liberal that, emptyness that you all cling so tightly to. It must depress you not to be able to think for yourself.
If you ever find the desire to come up and communicate at my level, we may be able to have some meaningful and intelligent debate.
Until then, as I already suggested, go play with your stock portfolio.

Old Texan
08-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Smokin, there is a huge difference of opinion about the war 2 years ago and the war today. Please remember Bush declared victory quite some time, and about 2000 lives, ago. The American people deserve to know the truth about the status in Iraq. The truth and nothing but the truth, which is next to impossible to get from the right or left biased media.
I am aware that there is a war being fought in Iraq. Our troops have my support. I believe most Americans support our troops. You, having been there have a different view of this whole matter than I. Should I be chastised because I view the lives of our troops with more value than the cause for which the loss of these lives is occurring? To you, an insurance salesman (which I'm not) isn't qualified to have an opinion in this regard. You have more practical experience because you've been there. The fact that you have makes it much more difficult for you to have an objective veiw. This is not saying that your veiws are wrong.
It is my right as an American to not want our soldiers to die for a cause I don't believe it. You have the right, as an American, to view the cause as worth losing American lives. We differ here.
Seems you and many others want to blame those who are liberal for the state of Iraq. This is nonsense. I believe our military is giving 110% in Iraq. Our military in Iraq is faced with a very unconventional enemy who fights with a complete lack of sole or character. Our troops are American with American values. We are not terrorists nor do we fight like terrorists which is whole other problem.
I don't expect that we will ever agree about the US role in Iraq. I'm never going convince you that the lives of our troops are more valuable that the cause in Iraq. You will never convince me that the cause supports the loss of the lives of our young men and women.
BTW, I don't spew disrespect for how you make a living. FYI my job involves the investigation insurance fraud, and I'm good at what I do. If you think that is something that is beneath you, oh well. While I'd rather not go there with you, I can be an asshole too.
The 2 things in your post highlighted are what I will comment on. I will not get into a S--- Slinging match and whatever your reply, will be it for me, I'm not going there. Read into it what you want and take it as you may, but there will be no further commentary on my part.
Here goes:
Point 1- You do not " Support" our tropps in Iraq. You express your US rights of freedom of speech and it makes you no less less Patriotic to this nation to express those opinions and I am not in any way questioning that right and am glad you are able to do so. I do not agree with your stance on the war as we have that decided pretty well. Now then, your support is merely your concern for the welfare and lives of the troops from your own perspective.
The troops view of true " Support" is the unconditional backing of the American people for the effort and understanding of the job they have "chosen" by joiniong the military. These military people of today knew from the time they joined what the potentials and probables were of the path they were embarking on. To truly "Support" the troops one must be behind them 100% in the assurance they have the proper funding, governmental backing, and the understancding that allows them to do that for which they were trained.
If you support them, you would put your politics and personal beliefs aside and demand your governmental officials too properly support them in the necessary fashion financially and from a point of unequivical leadership to insure they have the best. The Democrats have played games with funding for the war and that in and of itself is rephrehensible(sp). Our military are the best in the history of this planet and deserve the respect and backing from those in office charged with their "Support". The military should not ever have to suffer due to politics and if the "Jackass Party" wants to impeach anyone, it should be the stuffed shirts that are indeed truly messing with these heroes' lives.:mad:
Point 2: I remember the statement and Smokin' damn sure remembers the statement during one of your diatribes that "You" looked at the Miltary Reservists as 2nd class. It was very insulting and if you don't recall saying it, shame on you, learn to control your temper.
Good day

ULTRA26 # 1
08-01-2007, 04:03 PM
The 2 things in your post highlighted are what I will comment on. I will not get into a S--- Slinging match and whatever your reply, will be it for me, I'm not going there. Read into it what you want and take it as you may, but there will be no further commentary on my part.
Here goes:
Point 1- You do not " Support" our tropps in Iraq. You express your US rights of freedom of speech and it makes you no less less Patriotic to this nation to express those opinions and I am not in any way questioning that right and am glad you are able to do so. I do not agree with your stance on the war as we have that decided pretty well. Now then, your support is merely your concern for the welfare and lives of the troops from your own perspective.
The troops view of true " Support" is the unconditional backing of the American people for the effort and understanding of the job they have "chosen" by joiniong the military. These military people of today knew from the time they joined what the potentials and probables were of the path they were embarking on. To truly "Support" the troops one must be behind them 100% in the assurance they have the proper funding, governmental backing, and the understancding that allows them to do that for which they were trained.
If you support them, you would put your politics and personal beliefs aside and demand your governmental officials too properly support them in the necessary fashion financially and from a point of unequivical leadership to insure they have the best. The Democrats have played games with funding for the war and that in and of itself is rephrehensible(sp). Our military are the best in the history of this planet and deserve the respect and backing from those in office charged with their "Support". The military should not ever have to suffer due to politics and if the "Jackass Party" wants to impeach anyone, it should be the stuffed shirts that are indeed truly messing with these heroes' lives.:mad:
Point 2: I remember the statement and Smokin' damn sure remembers the statement during one of your diatribes that "You" looked at the Miltary Reservists as 2nd class. It was very insulting and if you don't recall saying it, shame on you, learn to control your temper.
Good day
Nice of you to bring up the past.
Your notion that because I don't support the cause precludes me from supporting the troops is lame
I found the post you are referring to. Insulting? Yes. Reservists 2nd class. Not even close.
Diatribing, that's what I waa doing

Blown 472
08-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Following blindly rules.

bigq
08-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Well this turned to shit as usual. :rolleyes:
Wars in the past have not gone well either till someone took charge as it seem Gen.Petraeus has and it seems to be working. One other thing to think about is we really need to know how to beat the insurgents. Hopefully people are taking notes, if not, what is going to happen when we need to fight them in the future:confused: I was loosing hope there for a while and read this story with a little hope.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
The above looks pretty accurate when one reads your "input" on "Man-Made Global Warming", "The Stolen Y2K Election", The "Outing Of "Non-Secret Agent" Plame", and others.
Your "un-supported gut-feelings" you refuse to let go of, in the face of large ammounts of opposing evidence shows a complete LACK of "investigation", and a matching denial of reality.
Makes me glad I won't be dealing with you in my upcoming insurance claim to repair one of my vehicles after 4 kids in a sedan made a left crossing in front of me at a light I was going thru amid 4-lane traffic at the time.
I had a green light Northbound, they CLAIM to have had a green ARROW Southbound to Eastbound.
Your depth of "investigating" would not go well, but would already be complete I am sure.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Those who volunteer don't want to die as result and their courage and shouldn't be viewed as such.
No shi+ Sherlock.
Here is the part you do not understand, and continue to IGNORE.
They, WE, ACCEPT THE POSSIBILITY OF OUR DEATHS, AND ARE WILLING TO TAKE OUR CHANCES.
You on the other hand.............................................. .................. I've already "mentioned it".
At no time have I stated, implied or otherwise that I am more enlightened, or "smarter" then our fighting men and women.
Bullcrap, on MULTIPLE occasions. Care to "debate" it. :devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
The above looks pretty accurate when one reads your "input" on "Man-Made Global Warming", "The Stolen Y2K Election", The "Outing Of "Non-Secret Agent" Plame", and others.
Your "un-supported gut-feelings" you refuse to let go of, in the face of large ammounts of opposing evidence shows a complete LACK of "investigation", and a matching denial of reality.
Makes me glad I won't be dealing with you in my upcoming insurance claim to repair one of my vehicles after 4 kids in a sedan made a left crossing in front of me at a light I was going thru amid 4-lane traffic at the time.
I had a green light Northbound, they CLAIM to have had a green ARROW Southbound to Eastbound.
Your depth of "investigating" would not go well, but would already be complete I am sure.
Critique from a Weekender. Now I'm upset. :)
BTW, it doesn't take much investigation to determine that the party making the left is primarily at fault.
Bullcrap, on MULTIPLE occasions. Care to "debate" it. :devil:
Please point me to where I have "stated, implied or otherwise that I am more enlightened, or "smarter" then our fighting men and women." I don't think so because it isn't how I feel.
Well this turned to shit as usual. :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
08-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Hmmm, I'm not so sure your correct on this one Smokin.:) Claiming to be more "enlightened and smarter" than others, is mostly Poster's style.;)

SmokinLowriderSS
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Critique from a Weekender.
Yes, that one there isn't the least bit condecending. :rolleyes:
Maybe I am wrong on this es, after all, I am not an insurance "investigator", nor a utopian socialist who knows best how to run my life.
I'm only a lowly "weekender".

ULTRA26 # 1
08-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Yes, that one there isn't the least bit condecending. :rolleyes:
Maybe I am wrong on this es, after all, I am not an insurance "investigator", nor a utopian socialist who knows best how to run my life.
I'm only a lowly "weekender".
Smokin,
It was totally condecending and I'm sure you understand why.
I am an insurance investigator, as well the Claims Department Manager of 106, but I am far from a utopian socialist.

Old Texan
08-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Smokin,
It was totally condecending and I'm sure you understand why.
I am an insurance investigator, as well the Claims Department Manager of 106, but I am far from a utopian socialist.
That would be your bag headed friend. Check your program.....:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I keep forgetting your reading skills.
Apparently they equal your memory retention.
The "in-house self-proclaimed "Utopian Socialist"" posts as "PosterX".
You were briefed on this before. Write it down this time. Somewhere where you won't loose it.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I keep forgetting your reading skills.
Apparently they equal your memory retention.
The "in-house self-proclaimed "Utopian Socialist"" posts as "PosterX".
You were briefed on this before. Write it down this time. Somewhere where you won't loose it.
Misinterpreted your comment. My bad

SmokinLowriderSS
08-03-2007, 04:50 PM
My bad
The wholesale slaughter of the english language continues.
"My bad", one of my pet peeves. :mad:
But hey, feel free to look trendy, albeit stupid. It's still a free country.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
The wholesale slaughter of the english language continues.
"My bad", one of my pet peeves. :mad:
But hey, feel free to look trendy, albeit stupid. It's still a free country.
Thought you would like that one :220v:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Again, you thought, and you thought WRONG, apparently without "investigating".

ULTRA26 # 1
08-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I have to be honest with you "My Bad" annoys the Sh*t out of me too.

Schiada76
08-04-2007, 07:19 AM
As an aside.
OT thanks for the new avatar, reminded me I haven't gotten a nipple shooter from my wife lately. I'm getting me some tequila today.:D

Steve 1
08-04-2007, 07:52 AM
The "investigating" Word Ole ULTRA went with his first thought instead of the exact opposite again! Thank God he isn’t in a design or engineering department somewhere!

ULTRA26 # 1
08-04-2007, 08:32 AM
The "investigating" Word Ole ULTRA went with his first thought instead of the exact opposite again! Thank God he isn’t in a design or engineering department somewhere!
Steve, your posts don't even make sense. You claiming to be an engineer is a scary thought. You are clearly not bright enough to engineer a locomotive, let alone anything else of any value.
BTW, I heard that Engineer Bill retired recently, you might want to contact Captain Kangaroo to see if you might be a qualified replacement. On the other hand, you probably shouldn't waste his time as the ability to communicate is one of the requirements.

Steve 1
08-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Steve, your posts don't even make sense. You claiming to be an engineer is a scary thought. You are clearly not bright enough to engineer a locomotive, let alone anything else of any value.
BTW, I heard that Engineer Bill retired recently, you might want to contact Captain Kangaroo to see if you might be a qualified replacement. On the other hand, you probably shouldn't waste his time as the ability to communicate is one of the requirements.
Being able to read is a wonderful thing whack job try to learn!

ULTRA26 # 1
08-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Being able to read is a wonderful thing whack job try to learn!
I would suggest that you learn how to write.
As I said, I'm done, have fun

Steve 1
08-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I would suggest that you learn how to write.
As I said, I'm done, have fun
Nice try giggles but that “run and hide crap” will not work! My suggestion would be to find some Honour in your little life.

Old Texan
08-04-2007, 09:31 AM
As an aside.
OT thanks for the new avatar, reminded me I haven't gotten a nipple shooter from my wife lately. I'm getting me some tequila today.:D
Why you're welcome....nothing likea lil' shot now and then.:D

Schiada76
08-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Aw hell, nohing like a little nipple shooter now then. I'm going back in for anoter one.:jawdrop: :D :D
Recipe:
Lick Nipple
Apply salt
Have wife or girlfriend hold lime in her lips (you pick the lips)
Lick salt
Have wife/Gf pour shot down brerast over nipple
Suck lime and appropriate lips.
I think we can all agree on this one.:D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes, like bridges.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Aw hell, nohing like a little nipple shooter now then. I'm going back in for anoter one.:jawdrop: :D :D
Recipe:
Lick Nipple
Apply salt
Have wife or girlfriend hold lime in her lips (you pick the lips)
Lick salt
Have wife/Gf pour shot down brerast over nipple
Suck lime and appropriate lips.
I think we can all agree on this one.:D :D
Not being a big fan of Tequela, I much prefer the Buttery Nipple shooter.
Position mouth properly
Pour Dukyper Buttershots over the nipple into the mouth.
Best if done in a hot tub. :D