PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Cats take over Moabi

roln 20s
07-31-2007, 06:33 AM
Well, got to spend some great time this past weekend at Park Moabi, surrounded on all sides by Ultra Shadows. Not sure if it was planned or not, but WOW - some of the nicest Shadows built to date were side by side: 6-7 wide for a few hours. Sigemock was even there, but not in their boat, so there could have been even more :) I have a few pics I will try and download - beautiful sight :D :D
Good talking with you Mike and Holly.
Here are the boats I noticed:
ShippingGuy
DemoMan
Yellow, Red and Green Tribal Shadow
Couple of new Decks - including the Coke version (beautiful red, grey and black) with a trailer on 20s
Great job by JW and his crew on these works of art. Just beautiful :)
If anyone else has some pics, I'd love to see them.
Roln 20s

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Good hanging with you Patrick as well. Your boat is very nice. That was the first time I have really got to look at it. We will be out on the 10th again.
Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Good hanging with you Patrick as well. Your boat is very nice. That was the first time I have really got to look at it. We will be out on the 10th again.
Mike
Mike,
Looking forward to it. We will see you then.
JM

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 07:21 AM
Mike,
Looking forward to it. We will see you then.
JM
Me too. Sounds good.

roln 20s
07-31-2007, 07:32 AM
Mike
Thanks for the kind words. I will most likely be there that weekend as well - or maybe this weekend - or maybe both :D :D See you there!
Roln 20s

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I will most likely be there that weekend as well - or maybe this weekend - or maybe both :D :D See you there!
Roln 20s
Sounds good. We will be hanging at Moabi again. Us Ultra's decided to take over Moabi since you DCB guys already have the channel well covered:) :D Just messin. Hope to see you out there.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 09:02 AM
Well, got to spend some great time this past weekend at Park Moabi, surrounded on all sides by Ultra Shadows. Not sure if it was planned or not, but WOW - some of the nicest Shadows built to date were side by side: 6-7 wide for a few hours. Sigemock was even there, but not in their boat, so there could have been even more :) I have a few pics I will try and download - beautiful sight :D :D
Good talking with you Mike and Holly.
Here are the boats I noticed:
ShippingGuy
DemoMan
Yellow, Red and Green Tribal Shadow
Couple of new Decks - including the Coke version (beautiful red, grey and black) with a trailer on 20s
Great job by JW and his crew on these works of art. Just beautiful :)
If anyone else has some pics, I'd love to see them.
Roln 20s
Patrick,
Look forward to seeing the pics. See you out there maybe this weekend but the following one for sure.
BTW, The Sauce continues to keep the 26 looking new and shinny even after 145 hours. The Northwest performace boat guys will soon be hooked on the Sauce after the Aug 18th Regatta at Carlin Bay, in Coeur d' Alene, ID being put on by ClownRoyal (Mike) and his buddy, where BoatBling is a sponsor.

sigepmock
07-31-2007, 10:19 AM
Sounds good. We will be hanging at Moabi again. Us Ultra's decided to take over Moabi since you DCB guys already have the channel well covered:) :D Just messin. Hope to see you out there.
Great seeing everyone out there. Mike, sorry we missed you guys, by the time we made our way down the beach you had split already......we got a late start....no more staying up till 4 am for this old guy :)
Patrick, Dan, "DEMON" man :D and all the others it was great meeting/seeing everyone. Figures the one weekend we don't take our boat out ....it's a fricken mini regatta :)
We'll be back out the 10th for sure, maybe even going out on Thursday night. I think Moabi is ours:D
Chris<------- Had fun being boat bitch again :)

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Great seeing everyone out there. Mike, sorry we missed you guys, by the time we made our way down the beach you had split already......we got a late start....no more staying up till 4 am for this old guy :)
Patrick, Dan, "DEMON" man :D and all the others it was great meeting/seeing everyone. Figures the one weekend we don't take our boat out ....it's a fricken mini regatta :)
We'll be back out the 10th for sure, maybe even going out on Thursday night. I think Moabi is ours:D
Chris<------- Had fun being boat bitch again :)
Yeah we were entertaining some family and they had enough sun for the day. Sunday was really nice in there we did not leave till about 6:30pm and DEMOMAN(Adam) and I had a great run up river with nobody around. We will be back out the 10th as well hanging at Moabi both days.
FYI: I told you to bring your boat out, but you did not want to because you were too lazy to clean it again:D
Mike

100+Placecraft
07-31-2007, 01:36 PM
Shippinguy
Are you going to have your deck at Moabi on the 10th? I'd love to see yours in person. I'm trying to get the funds together and get the wifey to buy into a new boat. She says our old placecraft is just fine! Until we try to head down the gorge on a Sat. afternoon. I think if she sees one in person it might change a little.

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Shippinguy
Are you going to have your deck at Moabi on the 10th? I'd love to see yours in person. I'm trying to get the funds together and get the wifey to buy into a new boat. She says our old placecraft is just fine! Until we try to head down the gorge on a Sat. afternoon. I think if she sees one in person it might change a little.
We will be out on the 10th for sure. I do not have a deckboat. I have the 27Shadow. You are more than welcome to take a look and we can also go for a ride if you would like. My buddy will also be on the water wiht us and he will have his 26 Deck out(ULTRA26 #1) his name is John he has the very first 26 to come out of the mold. You will be able to see his up close as well.
Mike

shockwavebd
07-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Mike's boat is a 27 cat not a deck................:D

100+Placecraft
07-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Well we'll be there from the 2nd until the 11th, I'd love to see one in the water and really check it out, well really I'd like the wife to check it out. Let me know what Johns looks like so I can keep it an eye out for him. I'll be in a placecraft deck with a scoop on the hatch, the name is "my dixie wrecked"
Andy

shippingguy
07-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Well we'll be there from the 2nd until the 11th, I'd love to see one in the water and really check it out, well really I'd like the wife to check it out. Let me know what Johns looks like so I can keep it an eye out for him. I'll be in a placecraft deck with a scoop on the hatch, the name is "my dixie wrecked"
Andy
Sounds good. If you do a search on here look at ULTRA26 #1 here onthe boards. He has a pic of his in his avatar. It is Red, white and grey. We both run out of Jack Smith at least every other weekend. Look at post #7. That is his boat.
Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
07-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Shippinguy
I will probabally be hanging out with Mike, (shippingguy) that weekend. Stop by and say hello. Do you launch at Jack Smith, I've watched a mean sounding Place coming out of there a few times.
John M

100+Placecraft
07-31-2007, 02:24 PM
No I launch out of Moabi, we have a place in Golden Shores. We're up river quite a bit so it may have been us. Our placecraft is the one on the front page of their website, before the motor was done and a scoop installed. I'll keep an eye out for you guys, but forget you ever talked to me, the wife hates it when I shop around for stuff.
Andy

dicudmore
07-31-2007, 02:39 PM
where's the pics Patrick?? Don't forget there was a 30' Shadow there too :wink:

roln 20s
07-31-2007, 11:22 PM
Here are some pics...sorry for the 30 Spectre taking up some of the camera view :D Looks like Mike had already left up when I took these pics...
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/MoabiRow2.jpg.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/MoabiRow1.jpg.jpg
Katie and I
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/KatieandI.jpg.jpg
Zack and Merideth
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/ZackandMeredith.jpg.jpg
Enjoy :)
Roln 20s

voodoomedman
08-01-2007, 07:50 AM
You forgot the 24 Stealth that was there for about an hour or so.

DEMOMAN
08-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Moabi was a great time on Sat and Sun. Patrick, thanks for posting pics.