PDA

View Full Version : Blonde joke...

PunkAssBitch
07-31-2007, 01:07 PM
A handsome man walked into a bar a little before 10 pm. He seated himself next to a blonde at the bar, and stared up at the TV. The 10 oÂ’clock news came on. The news crew was covering a story about a man standing on the ledge of a tall building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
"You know, I bet he'll jump," Bob said.
"Well, I bet he won't," The blonde replied.
Bob tossed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
The moment the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the ledge, falling to his death.
The blonde was upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
Bob replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 oÂ’clock news. I knew heÂ’d jump."
The blonde replied, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Bob took the money.

Ziggy
07-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Lol........:d

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 01:11 PM
A handsome man walked into a bar a little before 10 pm. He seated himself next to a blonde at the bar, and stared up at the TV. The 10 oÂ’clock news came on. The news crew was covering a story about a man standing on the ledge of a tall building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
"You know, I bet he'll jump," Bob said.
"Well, I bet he won't," The blonde replied.
Bob tossed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
The moment the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the ledge, falling to his death.
The blonde was upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
Bob replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 oÂ’clock news. I knew heÂ’d jump."
The blonde replied, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Bob took the money.
wow, word gets around fast.. I think I need to stay out of the bars..:D :D

RitcheyRch
07-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the afternoon laugh.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the afternoon laugh.
at my expense. LOL!!:D