PDA

View Full Version : Can't remember

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 02:37 PM
So... It's Tuesday and I was talking to my friend when I suddenly realized that I can't remember some of Saturday night. We talked some more and I realized that I can't remember ALL of Saturday night. I have never done that before. I didn't think I drank that much, but then again I can't remember! I seriously have to make it up to a couple people in a BIG way! I have a a BIG idea in mind though. does anyone know how to get ahold of Steve Nash??? :D

Mountainstone
07-31-2007, 02:41 PM
So... It's Tuesday and I was talking to my friend when I suddenly realized that I can't remember some of Saturday night. We talked some more and I realized that I can't remember ALL of Saturday night. I have never done that before. I didn't think I drank that much, but then again I can't remember! I seriously have to make it up to a couple people in a BIG way! I have a a BIG idea in mind though. does anyone know how to get ahold of Steve Nash??? :D
That, my friend, is called a black out. Once you have had one, it is only a matter of time before you have another.
Very. Dangerous.

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 02:49 PM
where did you go??...did you check out that place i told ya about?

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
where did you go??...did you check out that place i told ya about?
Nope, I called them up and they told me that they were full up. I ended up at the 3 palms in Scottsdale. It was nice, but I can't remember. I took off to Dos Gringos and the last thing I remember is trying to get my date to dance with me. That was still EARLY. Yes, I did have a DD...

Quest4Fun
07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I hate when that happens! :eek:

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 02:53 PM
possible blackout huh.....seems like i taught you well young grasshopper :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Were you hanging out with the Bordsmnj's?
:D
Forensic
I don't know!?!?!? :eek:

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
was it as good as this day????....LMAO
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-7-1-1.jpg

ratso
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Amatuers!!!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/tongue.gif I outgrew that shit in high school dude!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif Now the entire weekends are a blur!:D

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 03:18 PM
was it as good as this day????....LMAO
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-7-1-1.jpg
HAHAHA I remember that though!!! It wasn't nearly as bad!

PunkAssBitch
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM
lol
I was last Saturday. I was cruizing. I just had one red bull and vodka when I asked for a new drink. Two days later I saw pictures of myself and it didn't help me remember a lick of it. There was one spot of clarity somewhere behind a bar doing shots...:jawdrop:
Forensic
LMAO...aw...you don't remember???? That's too bad!!!! :D ::devil: :D :sqeyes: :jawdrop:

MRSDRMCAT
07-31-2007, 06:29 PM
Hate it when that happens!!!!!!:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 06:30 PM
so you are saying you had CRS :jawdrop:

MRSDRMCAT
07-31-2007, 06:37 PM
so you are saying you had CRS :jawdrop:
Thats cute!!! You can customize that to any day of the week!!! LOVE IT!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Thats cute!!! You can customize that to any day of the week!!! LOVE IT!!
Thanks.. I do suffer from it myself everyday.. CRS is bad.. :D

MRSDRMCAT
07-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks.. I do suffer from it myself everyday.. CRS is bad.. :D
Love a girl who is not afraid to tell the truth!!!!!;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Love a girl who is not afraid to tell the truth!!!!!;)
LOL!! truth and nothin but.. If I can remember .. :D :D :D