PDA

View Full Version : world final in phoenix

delirious
07-31-2007, 03:11 PM
have rooms at the fairfield inn and need to get tickets to race . which are the best to get top eliminator club or ga with pit access or reserved seating.thanks for any help from people who have been there before

Cs19
07-31-2007, 03:27 PM
I thought the cheap seating was good enough, Top Eliminator club looked cool too, how much more does that cost?
World Finals is a fun race, its one of my favorite events.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 03:28 PM
have rooms at the fairfield inn and need to get tickets to race . which are the best to get top eliminator club or ga with pit access or reserved seating.thanks for any help from people who have been there before
I have NEVER not been able to have good seats with the GA admission. With the reserved seats, they just rope off some of the bleachers and assign you the same seats that you can have with GA. The only advantage is that the reserved seats are right on the finish line. Big deal...

squirt'nmyload
07-31-2007, 03:30 PM
the reserved seats are right on the finish line.
paging luvnlifes :D :D

delirious
07-31-2007, 04:38 PM
four of us are coming from the east coast to watch so we are trying to get the best that we can. i think it was about 25.00 more for te club. thanks for the reply

Xlration Marine
07-31-2007, 05:29 PM
I used to have "THE BEST" seats in the house. You see that little cove at the end of the track, just over there to the west, yup that one. Well I would get paid yes paid, $75.00 for the weekend to use my boat as a tow boat. 18 years ago, they might pay more now. But that is the best seat in the house. If I wasn't in the cove I was at the tower on the island or right behind them all at the start rope. It's takes 2 people to do it, one to drive and one to hook. Do you know why eddie hill called his boat beautiful noise?? Cuz he is a cry ass baby, he wanted his boat towed to his trailer and put on it. Um thats why you have a crew eddie. Oh yea and we towed Bracksma in after he set the world record, have it all on tape, we took are time towing him in. And before the races start in the AM, you can get on that lake and haul azz. Even run it down the quarter. I think I might give them a call and see if they need a tow boat. :idea: but it takes 2 with room for four:idea: :idea: . Yea me and 3 babes.:D :D :D

bp
07-31-2007, 06:58 PM
I used to have "THE BEST" seats in the house. You see that little cove at the end of the track, just over there to the west, yup that one. Well I would get paid yes paid, $75.00 for the weekend to use my boat as a tow boat. 18 years ago, they might pay more now. But that is the best seat in the house. If I wasn't in the cove I was at the tower on the island or right behind them all at the start rope. It's takes 2 people to do it, one to drive and one to hook. Do you know why eddie hill called his boat beautiful noise?? Cuz he is a cry ass baby, he wanted his boat towed to his trailer and put on it. Um thats why you have a crew eddie. Oh yea and we towed Bracksma in after he set the world record, have it all on tape, we took are time towing him in. And before the races start in the AM, you can get on that lake and haul azz. Even run it down the quarter. I think I might give them a call and see if they need a tow boat. :idea: but it takes 2 with room for four:idea: :idea: . Yea me and 3 babes.:D :D :D
they only use seadoos these days. haven't seen any towboats out there for 5-6 years.

MudPumper
07-31-2007, 08:04 PM
What are the dates???

Bottle Fed
07-31-2007, 09:45 PM
What are the dates???
Its the weekend before thankgiving. November 15th-18th

Xlration Marine
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM
they only use seadoos these days. haven't seen any towboats out there for 5-6 years.
Just as well, that is some nasty azz water in that pond. :idea: seadoo rental :D :D :D :D .

Mrs.Racer277
08-02-2007, 07:56 AM
I thought the cheap seating was good enough, Top Eliminator club looked cool too, how much more does that cost?
World Finals is a fun race, its one of my favorite events.
Are you going to be there??

sdpm
08-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Hey Bob, don't you remember the the tri-hull with the skinny little tweeker girl at the opener at the out ramp? She was just a spectator and ended up on that boat with the driver that looked the same. She was having a blast. Too funny. I think I have a picture of them. I will look.

bp
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey Bob, don't you remember the the tri-hull with the skinny little tweeker girl at the opener at the out ramp? She was just a spectator and ended up on that boat with the driver that looked the same. She was having a blast. Too funny. I think I have a picture of them. I will look.
no, too busy goin round in circles.. :D all i remember for towing duties were seadoos, not that there were that many. don't think towboats would do that well for the launch ramp, and didn't notice any around the corner. i'll hafta ask rick; he woulda remembered that.
i need to pm you, so check your pms :)

stoker2001
08-02-2007, 07:41 PM
i'll hafta ask rick; he woulda remembered that.
i:)
LOL....I see that old beat up trihull twice a year at FB.I backup the eggbeater down the inramp at 6:30AM for a warmup and they are the first to hit the water and really annoyed with my chit screaming and warding off all the mosquitoes:D

Cs19
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I got towed by the tri-hull. interesting crew on board but they were real nice and havin a blast.