PDA

View Full Version : Caught up in the drama...

ratso
07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
I was kinda seeing this little blonde for awhile, cute chick and a lot of fun to be around... I'm one of those guys though that won't let myself get into another relationship where one chick is the total package where I am tied down to that one person. I run with quite a few different ones, and all together, with all of them wrapped into one nice tidy little package... I get my "relationship"... I have some that all we do is go to dinner, have drinks, and just have a good time... a couple others I confide in. We might sit outside and talk til 3 or 4 in the morning about anything and everything. Others I'll go to their house and we'll cook and catch a movie and maybe fall asleep on the couch. We have our little "party chicks" too that show up after the bars close and we'll all hang out, make out, drink, what have you... I also have my little harem of sexual partners. I try to keep them all in their certain neat little categories so there are no "gray areas"... Everybody knows their place.
I'm kinda getting off track from the original point I was trying to make here, but bear with me...
Back to the little blonde... Nowdays, usually, when I'm done I'm done. 5 marriages and divorces and numerous dysfunctional relationships make you kinda "hard" like that. I check out, usually no explanation because I don't like confrontations like that (thank God for texting)... if you know it's over, it's over and a hot little piece of ass is only going to get you so far. Breakups are never easy, especially when you're the one that doesn't want it, but still, after some time, you will usually find that you can still be friends and be "available" if one of you happen to be needing the other every once in a while. I guess my problem is she was making some of the areas in our relationship "gray". She called non stop for a couple of weeks and I guess she finally got the hint. There wasn't any stalking or showing up where I hang out at, very respectable young lady... until Sunday night. I knew one of her kids was sick, and she informed me that he had passed away earlier in the week. 13 years old and his life ended... I could see the pain in her eyes, and I guess after what seems like a shitty way for me to end things and how devastating that can be, now she was dealing with this. We talked a little and then she had to go. She called me again about 3am. This time I answered. Maybe I guess I'm hoping that we can be friends again. Maybe I'm also hoping that something like this can make me a better person, at least with the way I handle things. Maybe my original point I was trying to make is that there might be someone that would like to hear from you, to tell them you love them or just to see how they are doing... or to make amends. There have been so many ruthless, cruel posts between a few of the forum members here too, and it just makes me wonder how you'd feel if something bad happened to them or their family. I know right now I don't feel too good. I come on here for a few laughs, but I feel like there is a knife twisting in my side... Make a call, make amends, or maybe just give the BS and drama a break for a while.

Nord
07-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Girls are stupid to me right now............:mad:

Bre
07-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm lost:D
Ratso, your a wh*re :D

Mandelon
07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Good God. Ratso has a conscience? :D

Bre
07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Girls or Women?
Men are stupid to me right now as well ;)

Nord
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
If I called my ex to say anything, I would be taking a step backwards in life. Long story short, I fell head over heels in Love. She is 22. She is dumb.
The end.......
F' em........:mad:
~NORD~

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
stupid is .. is stupid does Nord.. :)

BIGRRNU
07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
WOW,what can you say.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 07:32 PM
I was kinda seeing this little blonde for awhile, cute chick and a lot of fun to be around... I'm one of those guys though that won't let myself get into another relationship where one chick is the total package where I am tied down to that one person. I run with quite a few different ones, and all together, with all of them wrapped into one nice tidy little package... I get my "relationship"... I have some that all we do is go to dinner, have drinks, and just have a good time... a couple others I confide in. We might sit outside and talk til 3 or 4 in the morning about anything and everything. Others I'll go to their house and we'll cook and catch a movie and maybe fall asleep on the couch. We have our little "party chicks" too that show up after the bars close and we'll all hang out, make out, drink, what have you... I also have my little harem of sexual partners. I try to keep them all in their certain neat little categories so there are no "gray areas"... Everybody knows their place.
I'm kinda getting off track from the original point I was trying to make here, but bear with me...
Back to the little blonde... Nowdays, usually, when I'm done I'm done. 5 marriages and divorces and numerous dysfunctional relationships make you kinda "hard" like that. I check out, usually no explanation because I don't like confrontations like that (thank God for texting)... if you know it's over, it's over and a hot little piece of ass is only going to get you so far. Breakups are never easy, especially when you're the one that doesn't want it, but still, after some time, you will usually find that you can still be friends and be "available" if one of you happen to be needing the other every once in a while. I guess my problem is she was making some of the areas in our relationship "gray". She called non stop for a couple of weeks and I guess she finally got the hint. There wasn't any stalking or showing up where I hang out at, very respectable young lady... until Sunday night. I knew one of her kids was sick, and she informed me that he had passed away earlier in the week. 13 years old and his life ended... I could see the pain in her eyes, and I guess after what seems like a shitty way for me to end things and how devastating that can be, now she was dealing with this. We talked a little and then she had to go. She called me again about 3am. This time I answered. Maybe I guess I'm hoping that we can be friends again. Maybe I'm also hoping that something like this can make me a better person, at least with the way I handle things. Maybe my original point I was trying to make is that there might be someone that would like to hear from you, to tell them you love them or just to see how they are doing... or to make amends. There have been so many ruthless, cruel posts between a few of the forum members here too, and it just makes me wonder how you'd feel if something bad happened to them or their family. I know right now I don't feel too good. I come on here for a few laughs, but I feel like there is a knife twisting in my side... Make a call, make amends, or maybe just give the BS and drama a break for a while.
a true friend would be there for anyone if a shoulder is needed. :)

Mrs.Racer277
07-31-2007, 07:34 PM
Sounds like she is hurting and needs a "friend"

Nord
07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
stupid is .. is stupid does Nord.. :)
I would like to know where she bought the shaving stuff she bought me. Best stuff ever called MD something or other.......:idea:
nah......:mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
That is very sad. Sorry to hear that a young life was ended too early. :( You're right about making amends. You never know.

Ziggy
:eek:
Do what feels right to you, even for in the long run:idea: Doesn't mean you can't be a friend right now.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
I would like to know where she bought the shaving stuff she bought me. Best stuff ever called MD something or other.......:idea:
:D I still love you.. :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/kissing_e0.gif

riverbound
07-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Girls or Women?
Men are stupid to me right now as well ;)
Boys or Men? ;)

riverbound
07-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Dont type that too loud. You will have Bi-Glue and ColeTrickle asking you out.

Nord
07-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Boys or Men? ;)
Always a CB....................

Bre
07-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Boys or Men? ;)
Haha... not sure anymore :D

riverbound
07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Always a CB....................
Didnt mean to hurt your game :eek:

Nord
07-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Didnt mean to hurt your game :eek:
You can't hurt steel Bill, its okay;)
I'll post later, gotta shut the shop down for the night. As far as my game goes, I don't play games......;) :)
~NORD~

riverbound
07-31-2007, 07:53 PM
You can't hurt steel Bill, its okay;)
I'll post later, gotta shut the shop down for the night. As far as my game goes, I don't play games......;) :)
~NORD~
LOL....:D
you had better luck with your bleached tips ;) :) :D :)

Tom Brown
07-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I may not know much but I know you're a survivor, Ratso. You'll take your beating, do as much as you can for this person, get beat some more, and you'll get through it somehow.
I've always enjoyed the depth of your humanity and I can certainly feel your pain right now.
Your friend,
Tom
PS - Please don't ask me to ease off the drama. Anything but that.

MissB
07-31-2007, 07:57 PM
you can get is a a beauty salon!:devil:
People may forget what you said but they won't forget that you were there for them. :)

Wet Dream
07-31-2007, 08:01 PM
This is a huge kink in the way things work between relationships, whether its sex or serenity. Right now, you have the opportunity to open doors or burn bridges. She called you because she confides in you and feels that she can count on you to listen, at least during the time when she needs someone, especially the loss of a child. Right now, its all sexual feeling aside. You can be the guy that was there for her when she really needed someone, and in 10 years, she'll still be around, and forever thank you for being there, regardless if there was love or sex or relationship. Or, you can turn away and try to stay away from that whole thing and let her be just a memory. It all depends on where you are mentally about the whole thing. The perverbial ball is in your court now. Who do you want to be to her? What is she to you? I feel for you bro.

Tom Brown
07-31-2007, 08:04 PM
She called you because....
Is the fed going to raise interest rates? I've got an ARM that I've been thinking about locking down and I'd like to know what interest rates are going to do.
Thanks. :)

Wet Dream
07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Is the fed going to raise interest rates? I've got an ARM that I've been thinking about locking down and I'd like to know what interest rates are going to do.
Thanks. :)
Go to a fixed YESTERDAY!!! Are you nuts? ARMs are dangerous and take it to a 15 year fixed and be done with it. I've never financed a house over 15 years. Equity builds quickly. As for the Fed rate, its been holding well for quite some time, but all hell is going to break loose sooner or later. I doubt the interest rate will be any more attractive in the short term. ;)

Kim Hanson
07-31-2007, 08:20 PM
a true friend would be there for anyone if a shoulder is needed. :)
Making a friend takes a moment, being a friend takes a lifetime ;) .......( . )( . )..........

Jbb
08-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Dammit Ratso........:rolleyes: .stay on course with the original plan.............
In & Out quick........nobody gets hurt!.................:D

Jbb
08-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Go to a fixed YESTERDAY!!! Are you nuts? ARMs are dangerous and take it to a 15 year fixed and be done with it. I've never financed a house over 15 years. Equity builds quickly. As for the Fed rate, its been holding well for quite some time, but all hell is going to break loose sooner or later. I doubt the interest rate will be any more attractive in the short term. ;)
:p

thatguy
08-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Making a friend takes a moment, being a friend takes a lifetime ;) .......( . )( . )..........
Listen to this man.
"You will meet alot of people on the way up. Do not phuck them because You will meet them on the way down too."
Ozzy Osbourn (of all people)

ratso
08-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Damnit Kim... you just made ***boat History... one of your posts actually makes sense!;)

thatguy
08-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Damnit Kim... you just made ***boat History... one of your posts actually makes sense!;)
Kinda creepy, huh? :D
Tommy
BTW, I believe Kim to be a man of solid moral fiber and honesty. He never contradicts himself or changes his tune. :jawdrop:
PS- Put a gps on the purple boat Kim, 101mph - Wife hit 103!

Ziggy
08-01-2007, 07:20 AM
so simple yet to the point.....well done Kim