PDA

View Full Version : calgon take me away

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:03 PM
what is it with teenage girls, fighting and the phone.. :argue: :cry: :cry: :220v: :boxingguy
she's driving me nutts.. :D

Wet Dream
07-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Pics? :D Sorry, had to, ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Pics? :D Sorry, had to, ;)
me or her.. LOL!!the damn phone is glued to her head.. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
07-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Think about all of the surveyors and solicitors who are out of their heads with frustration trying to call to sell you shit. :cool:

rvrtoy
07-31-2007, 08:07 PM
I am SOOO glad my kids are still young....SSOOOO GLAD!!

tamalewagon
07-31-2007, 08:08 PM
I am SOOO glad my kids are still young....SSOOOO GLAD!!
I am soooo glad I have all boys.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Think about all of the surveyors and solicitors who are out of their heads with frustration trying to call to sell you shit. :cool:
LOL!! that reminded me of the post a while ago about the coroner being on sceen.. :D :D

uvindex
07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
the damn phone is glued to her head.. :D :D :DFrom wired.com:
"The cell phone has become a primary mode of socializing for teens and they will often avoid contact with peers that don't have cell phones, according to a study by Context. The Baltimore company uses anthropologists to study consumer trends.
"Next time a teenager says, 'Mom if I don't have a phone,' or 'Dad, if I don't have a phone, I'm going to be a nobody,' they are being serious," said Robbie Blinkoff, Context's principal anthropologist.
Blinkoff and his colleagues studied the behavior of 144 cell-phone users between the ages of 16 and 40 from several countries and found that teenagers were so immersed in the technology that they often saw little difference between meeting face to face and talking on the phone. A common scene they observed was a group of teenagers sitting together -- all with ears glued to cell phones -- talking with faraway friends rather than to each other. "
Good luck! :)

Tom Brown
07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm so glad I'm not trying to call Mrs. Vee right now. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:11 PM
:sqeyes: From wired.com:
"The cell phone has become a primary mode of socializing for teens and they will often avoid contact with peers that don't have cell phones, according to a study by Context. The Baltimore company uses anthropologists to study consumer trends.
"Next time a teenager says, 'Mom if I don't have a phone,' or 'Dad, if I don't have a phone, I'm going to be a nobody,' they are being serious," said Robbie Blinkoff, Context's principal anthropologist.
Blinkoff and his colleagues studied the behavior of 144 cell-phone users between the ages of 16 and 40 from several countries and found that teenagers were so immersed in the technology that they often saw little difference between meeting face to face and talking on the phone. A common scene they observed was a group of teenagers sitting together -- all with ears glued to cell phones -- talking with faraway friends rather than to each other. "
Good luck! :)
:jawdrop: she is only 12.. :jawdrop: Boy am I in trouble.. :sqeyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm so glad I'm not trying to call Mrs. Vee right now. :D
LMAO!! thanks Tom.. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:14 PM
get this one.. she is on the computer talking to her friend and she is talking to the same friend on the phone. :sqeyes:

rvrtoy
07-31-2007, 08:17 PM
My 12 year old son is constantly on the phone with his little girl friends. I only have one daughter , she is 3 and loves to talk an the phone already. Infact she knows how to call grandma from my cell already.:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:18 PM
My 12 year old son is constantly on the phone with his little girl friends. I only have one daughter , she is 3 and loves to talk an the phone already. Infact she knows how to call grandma from my cell already.:idea:
:sqeyes: and I thought I was in trouble.. :D

Devil's Advocate
07-31-2007, 08:20 PM
get this one.. she is on the computer talking to her friend and she is talking to the same friend on the phone. :sqeyes:
What the?? She's not able to get enough out by talking to her on the phone?:D Kinda like watering the lawn while it's raining.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:22 PM
What the?? She's not able to get enough out by talking to her on the phone?:D Kinda like watering the lawn while it's raining.:D
LMAO!! that's funny..:D :D :D

MissB
07-31-2007, 08:24 PM
ditto that, but just think about all the girls that will be calling them!!:eek:

rvrtoy
07-31-2007, 08:30 PM
:sqeyes: and I thought I was in trouble.. :D
You are...I just have a great long distance plan..:)

soupersonic
07-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Mine was doing that at that age, she also thinks school is a popularity contest,text messages have to be unlimited (10,000 in a month) and chores dont apply to her, internet is to be left on all night and door and window locks are to keep people out not her in. In other words chain her to the bed or atleast start keeping a better eye on her ;)

socalmoney
07-31-2007, 08:36 PM
The funny thing is that they don't go buy the phones. We buy phones for them. It'a all our fault. We should ban together and say no more.

OCMerrill
07-31-2007, 08:42 PM
My daughter is 8. So this is my future? :)
Fun stuff Mrs. Vee!
You could set some real heavy duty rules...but I understand that teenagers and rules don't exactly blend well.:idea: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:45 PM
LMAO!! it is my fault I know.. I do watch her. she is not hurting anything... she is safe at home.. she is just driving me bonkers.. :jawdrop: :D :D

BIGRRNU
07-31-2007, 09:46 PM
LMAO!! it is my fault I know.. I do watch her. she is not hurting anything... she is safe at home.. she is just driving me bonkers.. :jawdrop: :D :D
I know EXACTLY what you mean sometimes don't you have to make her hang it up just to have her stop talking long enough to hear yourself think? I feel your pain. Ours is 2 weeks away from 14 and entering high school.:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
07-31-2007, 10:17 PM
lol me too
and grown :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-01-2007, 06:10 AM
LMAO! Just wait. . . it gets even better :D
Mine will be 15 in a couple of months.

BarryMac
08-01-2007, 06:56 AM
LMAO, you still have a long road Mrs. Vee, it only gets worse... :D :D