PDA

View Full Version : fricken browser

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:00 PM
my browser is now driving me crazy. I changed my batteries in my mouse and it won't move when I want it and moves when I don't want it.. I did a scan earlier and found nothing..
maybe I am on overload.. fock the calgon.. where is the bar.:sqeyes: :cry: :cry:

MissB
07-31-2007, 09:03 PM
my browser is now driving me crazy. I changed my batteries in my mouse and it won't move when I want it and moves when I don't want it.. I did a scan earlier and found nothing..
maybe I am on overload.. fock the calgon.. where is the bar.:sqeyes: :cry: :cry:
ok so what is it? the kid on the phone or the mouse? Make up you mind we can only handle one crisis a night. then again it's like ten o'clock and I have nothing better to do than read posts on ***boat...... what bar was that you were going to?? :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
ok so what is it? the kid on the phone or the mouse? Make up you mind we can only handle one crisis a night. then again it's like ten o'clock and I have nothing better to do than read posts on ***boat...... what bar was that you were going to?? :)
:D :D
how do you think I feel.. LOL!! it's the mouse, the browser, the daughter, the dog down the street. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Bar hmmmm I don't know.. I don't have any in walking distance. maybe just the fridge will have to do today.. :mad: :D

MissB
07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
I don't have my boys tonight, so if you don't mind I am living vicariously through you and your craziness, I kinda miss it when they are at thier dads!! Miss them diving me nuts.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't have my boys tonight, so if you don't mind I am living vicariously through you and your craziness, I kinda miss it when they are at thier dads!! Miss them diving me nuts.
I hear ya.. I am complaining now ,, but when she is not hear. I have nothing to do.. :D

Devil's Advocate
07-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Vee, step away from the computer.:D
A drinkie poo and a calgon bath. That'll work.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Vee, step away from the computer.:D
A drinkie poo and a calgon bath. That'll work.;)
LOL!! I think I am going to go to bed.. My eyes hurt.. :sqeyes: :D

Devil's Advocate
07-31-2007, 09:23 PM
LOL!! I think I am going to go to bed.. My eyes hurt.. :sqeyes: :D
I hear ya. My brain hurts too.:D ......:sleeping:

2manymustangs
08-01-2007, 04:35 AM
I hear ya.. I am complaining now ,, but when she is not hear. I have nothing to do.. :D
How do you know she's not HEAR, you don't HEAR her? Have you looked over HEAR and THERE? Maybe if she was HERE you could HEAR her? :D
Just helpin a fellow capricorn sister out...
P.S. your "one-two" punch kitty is way cool!
Peace...

thatguy
08-01-2007, 04:45 AM
Vee,
Here is your schedule for today.
Download and install Mozilla Firefox. That will be your browser.
Go to the electronic store of your choice, buy the Logitech compact wireless mouse. The one with the usb device that looks like a jump drive. (For laptops)
Download and install the Google and Yahoo tool bars to the Firefox browser.
Call kids and do a 2 hour surprise trip to mall or chucky cheese, depending on their age.
Mix picture of favorite cocktail and log into sandbar.
Post about what a great day you are having!! :D ;) :D
Your troubles are now over! :)
Tommy