PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a EX girlfriend

gas Hogg
08-01-2007, 10:17 AM
i'm a new guy to the site but I have been into boats all of my life. I grew up on Clearlake in North Cali. Alot of great boats have ran up and down that water. My quick rant or story. I just broke upp with a girl that lived with me for a short time 6 months or so. During this time I have been doing a total restore on a 78 sleekcraft. Had a 460 bored 30 over balanced, completely worked, Aluminuim heads, stainless steel rockers alot of the good stuff. I stripped the boat down to bare stock, I was int he process of installing new carpet, new seats, steering set up with all new aluminum accesories. I purchased everything I could and worked on every old piece that could not be replaced. Had everything layed out in my garage to install this week and this coming week. Dreaming of making a run on the lake the week after. I'm a single father so I took my son and daughter on a horse ride camping trip this weekend because I was sure I would be spending a lot of time on my boat in the next week or so. I came home sunday afternoon to a house that had been stripped. my kids room's where thrashed, the sofas and furniture shredded, my family pictures ripped up and so on. So I make my way into the garage and you guessed it. Paint was poured all over the boat. All of the emblems where gone,my new steering wheel gone, new carbs for the tunnel ram that I hand polished gone. The polished aluminum battery box gone, optima batteries gone, new seats a little torn up with my hunting knives. The only thing still in tact is the new pump set up that I had built by a local performance guy was untouched. I figure some where in the neighborhood of $3,000 plus in parts. But the personel time in working with everything PRICELESS hahaa. No I didn't cheat on her. I knew her for 2 years didn't know it was possable for her to do that. Yes I changed the locks when she moved out. The police well you know the story" if we see anything we will get back to you" The reason of this story I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. Well I guess I didn't like all of that anodized red components for my boat anyway. hahaaa I'm praying for a long summer so I can still hit the lake.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Holy CRAP!!! That totally sucks. Why did you guys break up?
What a psycho bitch. Maybe she will catch herpes or something. Karma is a bitch!
Sorry your ex had to give us females a bad name. ;)

CBadDad
08-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Bummer...What makes you sure it was the exGF?

thumbs
08-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Well that sucks.
So she did this for no reason at all?
Nice first post.

fatboy95
08-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Meth !!!!!!!!!!

lucky
I have came to the conclusion - life is hard love is harder .. trying to figure it all out -- priceless to the liqure companies :D
Hey If ya want to hit the lake and take the kids out - p.m me i'll take you out in my cruiser on sonoma or Mendo - don't let it get you down !;) -- Sounds like your Ex had a breakdown ! somthing caused it

yopengo
You must have really pissed off Topless. :eek: :D

Bense468
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Kill her...but you didn't hear that from me.
Disclaimer: This is a joke

riverbound
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Can I have her #?? I like the crazy ones :D

phebus
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Finish the boat and take her on a one way trip with some cement shoes. :idea:

adjones419
08-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Kill her...but you didn't hear that from me.
Disclaimer: This is a joke
No it's not. What a psycho.

Dave C
08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
LOL....
Meth !!!!!!!!!!

topless
08-01-2007, 10:45 AM
You must have really pissed off Topless. :eek: :DLOL, I didn't do it!!! It seems the police could lift prints on the paint cans, knives etc... and press charges against her or at least question her. How did she get in anyway? Sorry you are going through this.

topless
08-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh one more thing, how come my name gets brought up when talking about a psycho bitch????:confused: :D

Jbb
08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
I suggest you start drinking heavily.....:idea:

BarryMac
08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh one more thing, how come my name gets brought up when talking about a psycho bitch????:confused: :D
Are you serious??? :D :D

yopengo
08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Â…because we love you. :D

gas Hogg
08-01-2007, 10:49 AM
My first post was going to be something more like is any one going to be out on the lake this weekend!!!!!! hahaa but crap happens I'm not sure it needs to be this deep. To answer a couple of questions first off we broke up because I have my own business and she was opening a shop in Healdsburg. It's extremely expensive to do, she was short on cash and just flipped because all I would do is help her out with labor and work connections. I would finance it for her. As far as how do I know it's her. The letter that says I hope you happy now. Showed the police tht her writing matched they put it in the report. Yeah I would love to take her for a one way ride but my luck if I say anything worse something bad will happen to her and I'll get locked up. karma usually works things out. As far as keeping my head up. Hell man I bought a little margarita mix and I'm laying out the carpet and installing the new steering cable tonight. I have most of the paint off but I will need a new paint job this winter, spring at the least. Chris Zootis will have my short block finished tomorrow. So all is as long as I can keep my mind from going to the pissed off side. hahaa :devil:

Shreve "T"
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
LMAO :D :D :D :D Thinking the same here...

Nord
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Because your a b*tch.............

Nord
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
:d

Bense468
08-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Because your a b*tch.............
At least he call it like he sees it.

Quest4Fun
08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear about this, some people are just so whacked.
It sounds like a lot of work for her to do alone...maybe she brought a new boyfriend that needed new parts for his boat. What a witch!

topless
08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Because your a b*tch.............Thanks Nord.:rolleyes:

gas Hogg
08-01-2007, 10:55 AM
They got prints questioned her. and told me when they have time to get to the case the will get back to me. Then proceeded to tell me things like this happen just be lucky she didn't attack you or the kids. So I'm taking it as bad luck man see you next time. Any one know a single woman that owns a boat so she will understand you dont screw with it!!!!!!!!!!

Nord
08-01-2007, 10:57 AM
They got prints questioned her. and told me when they have time to get to the case the will get back to me. Then proceeded to tell me things like this happen just be lucky she didn't attack you or the kids. So I'm taking it as bad luck man see you next time. Any one know a single woman that owns a boat so she will understand you dont screw with it!!!!!!!!!!
Thats when you tell them the "lucky" guy is the one that none of this happends to..........dumb*sses.

Aqua Boogie1
08-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Good luck with it all and Welcome.:)

rivrrts429
08-01-2007, 11:03 AM
How about some Pics
I have got to see how ruthless someone can be

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
08-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Do not live with a chick or marry one till the kids are gone.Just the fact your a single father will get you all the TRIM you need.Woman cannot handle men that put their kids before them.You always have to put your kids first .

Schiada76
08-01-2007, 11:07 AM
So you've got a letter admitting guilt?
Have a professional write an estimate for everything she focked up and take her to small claims. You'll win easily, psychos are terrible liars.:D

Quest4Fun
08-01-2007, 11:10 AM
So you've got a letter admitting guilt?
Have a professional write an estimate for everything she focked up and take her to small claims. You'll win easily, psychos are terrible liars.:D
Good point, don't let the whacko get away with this. Take her to court and make her pay! She's counting on you doing nothing...show her she messed with the wrong guy!

Propster
08-01-2007, 11:15 AM
They got prints questioned her. and told me when they have time to get to the case the will get back to me.
At least they got her prints and questioned her. Sounds like the cops in my area, you have to go after them to make them do their job. They would rather just harrass the average citizen than do what they are paid to do - bust criminals.
I would stay on them to press charges and document the damage, the note and the fingerprint evidence. I would demand that they search her place to find your missing parts too.
I can't believe she trashed the kids stuff too. Taking it out on the kids is just wrong!

Biglue
08-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Yeah right, this broad is an amateur compared to what Topper would have done. :sqeyes: :D
Any one know a single woman that owns a boat so she will understand you dont screw with it!!!!!!!!!!
Havaskank.....but she screws with her boat all the time. :D
Good luck getting that hog on the water bro. Hang in there.

Miss Perfect
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
OMG, what a nut job! I hope everything works out for you.

RitcheyRch
08-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh man that sucks. As others have stated, get an estimate and take her to small claims court.

SummerBreeze
08-01-2007, 11:30 AM
I have a question for you
DID YOU EVER SAY THE "L" WORD ?

Baja Big Dog
08-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Not meth...she would have stole and sold the shit, not tear it up....
Need to hook her up with a little date with a friendly guy with a mild case of AIDS!!!!!
At least she didnt fock with the dog, then we would have had to go kick her ass....

MissB
08-01-2007, 11:38 AM
If it is her, she's lame and has some issues, you are better off without her. If its not, lets kick her ass anyway, just for good measure.

N02 Chevelle
08-01-2007, 11:47 AM
If it is her, she's lame and has some issues, you are better off without her. If its not, lets kick her ass anyway, just for good measure.
Nice signature Miss B.
I say you drop her off the tallest bridge you can find.

adjones419
08-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Need to hook her up with a little date with a friendly guy with a mild case of AIDS!!!!!
:eek: :devil: :D

ratso
08-01-2007, 11:54 AM
That cop is a real dumbass, because soon as you go to defend yourself... you'll be brought up on domestic violence charges... "The New DUI" except with this charge in too many cases, the guy gets fukked!

BIGRRNU
08-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I say hook her up with Ratso,he would know what to do with her,or just %$#@% her.Just my opinon

LandSpeedRacer
08-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear this happened, if you can take her to court and press charges, great - something similar happened to me and the best thing that I could have done was I let it go and moved on. Of course it drove me crazy :devil: for a long time but then I realized that "stuff" can be replaced, you and your kids cannot. Best thing to do is learn from this experience - I DID from mine. The unfortunate thing is stuff like this makes good people NOT trust not only bad people, but good people too. I know there are good women out there but because I got F'd over royally . . . . . I am soooooooooo careful now as to I let into my life.
Best thing for you . . . . learn from this, let it go and move on. Good luck man.
LSR

b's sanger
08-01-2007, 12:12 PM
She obviously had help, that's scary.

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 12:17 PM
She must listen to Carrie Underwood a lot.:D

Mrs. 20
08-01-2007, 12:17 PM
BTW, welcome/

fatboy95
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
What's the name of her shop in Healdsburg? :idea: :idea:

Dave C
08-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I think you got the right idea. Obviously from the letter she is acting childish because she is jealous. You need to show the biotch that her antics are not getting to you (even if they are). That will piss her off. :devil:
If I was you, get your boat back together as quickly as you can, find another hottie, and go out on the lake and take a picture of ur new hottie on the boat.
Then send the psycho a letter back that says "thinking of u" ;)
As far as how do I know it's her. The letter that says I hope you happy now. Showed the police tht her writing matched they put it in the report.

Racey
08-01-2007, 01:07 PM
i'm a new guy to the site but I have been into boats all of my life. I grew up on Clearlake in North Cali. Alot of great boats have ran up and down that water. My quick rant or story. I just broke upp with a girl that lived with me for a short time 6 months or so. During this time I have been doing a total restore on a 78 sleekcraft. Had a 460 bored 30 over balanced, completely worked, Aluminuim heads, stainless steel rockers alot of the good stuff. I stripped the boat down to bare stock, I was int he process of installing new carpet, new seats, steering set up with all new aluminum accesories. I purchased everything I could and worked on every old piece that could not be replaced. Had everything layed out in my garage to install this week and this coming week. Dreaming of making a run on the lake the week after. I'm a single father so I took my son and daughter on a horse ride camping trip this weekend because I was sure I would be spending a lot of time on my boat in the next week or so. I came home sunday afternoon to a house that had been stripped. my kids room's where thrashed, the sofas and furniture shredded, my family pictures ripped up and so on. So I make my way into the garage and you guessed it. Paint was poured all over the boat. All of the emblems where gone,my new steering wheel gone, new carbs for the tunnel ram that I hand polished gone. The polished aluminum battery box gone, optima batteries gone, new seats a little torn up with my hunting knives. The only thing still in tact is the new pump set up that I had built by a local performance guy was untouched. I figure some where in the neighborhood of $3,000 plus in parts. But the personel time in working with everything PRICELESS hahaa. No I didn't cheat on her. I knew her for 2 years didn't know it was possable for her to do that. Yes I changed the locks when she moved out. The police well you know the story" if we see anything we will get back to you" The reason of this story I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. Well I guess I didn't like all of that anodized red components for my boat anyway. hahaaa I'm praying for a long summer so I can still hit the lake.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gas Hogg
08-01-2007, 01:50 PM
hey everyone thanks alot. I would love to answer all the questions but theres a few to many for my state of mine at the moment. I've got pictures police reports and the attorney and it's going to get expensive but what the hell. I'm just wanting to put that cash into the boat so I can run it around just to show the ----- that it's going to happen no matter what. I went home at lunch thinking of a couple other items and my new manifold is gone also. Damn well back to the tunnel ram for awhile. My buddy showed up and being a total ass said hell I would of just drilled a few holes in the bottom of the boat. So I spent the rest of my time under the boat. Damn Jerk!!!!! ( no holes ) Well when I get going the first trip I'll send out a picture ot two. Yes with a boat full of hotties.
on a side note the kids are doing great. They are the ones that come first I have been raising them on my own for 4 years. My 8 year old son is perfect for crawling in under the dash and helping hook up pthe steering cable. lol