PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Deals!!

EmpirE231
08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
I remember a thread a while back about some awesome package vacation deals to cabo... something like 6 nights 7 days for around 3 grand or so. anyway... just wondering if anyone knows of any nice package deals available.. or a good place to look, other than the basic, travelocity, etc etc.
it will be for honey-moonin... looking at cabo / los cabos ... maybe costa rica? maybe even cancun? somewhere tropical / relaxing beaches, margaritas etc. originally I wanted to do Bora Bora.. and stay in the overwater bungalows... but that might be a lil over the budget :( . looking for stuff right around over/under 5k for about a week. it will be in the end of april of next year...so wheather is also a concern. I know cabo is pretty nice in the end of feb... don't know if it's too humid by then?

OliverM5
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Can't beat this deal with a stick (I just booked it):
The Travelzoo Newsdesk has found this outstanding offer from
Pleasant Holidays:
LOS ANGELES--JULY 31, 2007-- Pleasant Holidays just
announced a 50% OFF special on Los Cabos vacation packages
including air from Los Angeles. You must book by August 19.
This $269 per person offer includes:
- Roundtrip air from Los Angeles (LAX)
- 4 nights in a Jr. Suite at Villa del Palmar Resort & Spa
- Daily departures between August 24-28 and Sept. 2-16
- Kids 12 and younger stay for FREE
This resort includes a full-service spa and fitness center,
multiple pools (including one with a waterfall and slide),
and is located right on the beach. Rooms include a balcony
or patio and marble bathrooms.
You can add nights to your trip or upgrade your hotel for
slightly more. Full payment is due when you book your trip.
For full details of this offer and to book directly through
Pleasant Holidays, click here:
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?315319

riverracerx
08-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Cabo is GREAT!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158074

EmpirE231
08-02-2007, 10:02 AM
dang... I would be all over both of those.... but not in my timeline... I'm another 9 months out!!
Bumpppppp :)

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Best place to stay in Cancun.
http://www.leblancsparesort.com/
Not the cheapest but worth every peso.

socalmoney
08-02-2007, 10:27 AM
If you look at Trip advisor, the only hotels beating them is Hilton, Marriott and the Ritz. The great thing about LeBlanc is it is all inclusive and the food and booze is top shelf. You can actually get wasted on their drinks unlike other resorts where you are luck to catch a buzz. I stayed at Marriott and hated it. Didn't feel like I was in Mexico. Could be any Marriott in the US. Drink tabs were outrageous. The treat honeymooners great. Lots of special treatment. Highly recommended. If you want more info, PM me. I can't say enough good things about it.
Oh yea one more thing is it is 18 and over. Also, great eye candy at the pool.

boatnam2
08-02-2007, 06:03 PM
we bought a new time share in cabo on the medano beach next to the marina best beach spot,walk to all the bars.It is still being built will be done in a couple of months going to rent it out the first years since we got 3 weeks somewhere else for free and want to recoup some costs.the place is 5 start 50" lcd's in the rooms all granite can be seen at casadorada.com.willl make you a good deal on a week 1bedroom or two.has bbq on balcony over looking the arch at cabo.

OC OUTLAW
08-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Just got back from cabo last month and stayed at Pueblo Bonito Pacifico. $299 a week. It is a 5 star hotel, no kids, very queit and top shelf. The kicker is 90 minute time share. No pressure to buy. You can enjoy outher pueblo bonito hotel's in town, free shuttle. I highly recommend it. I live in OC and they targeted my zipcode to get me there. Call them and ask if the offer still exists. I would definately go back.