PDA

View Full Version : Any of you fags want to buy a car?

topless
08-01-2007, 12:45 PM
I found a website for ya. You can thank me later.:D :D
http://www.gaywheels.com/

Kim Hanson
08-01-2007, 12:53 PM
If they have Maxima's ,CueBall will be there :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

rrrr
08-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Biglue is gonna be all over this.....especially when he sees the optional hood ornaments......:sleeping: :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36161&stc=1&d=1186061190

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Biglue is gonna be all over this.....especially when he sees the optional hood ornaments......:sleeping: :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36161&stc=1&d=1186061190
Hell, that is biglue :D :D

Glamasu
08-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Why would you even know where to look for this stuff......UNLESS ohhhh, Nevermind I think I just answered my own ?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Why would you even know where to look for this stuff......UNLESS ohhhh, Nevermind I think I just answered my own ?
Thats why we cal her"Bottomless" in benchracers:D

topless
08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Why would you even know where to look for this stuff......UNLESS ohhhh, Nevermind I think I just answered my own ?I heard it on the Tom Lykis show.

Biglue
08-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I heard it on the Tom Lykis show.
You listent to Leykis?...shit that makes you more manlier than all these fags. :D

Biglue
08-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I heard it on the Tom Lykis show.
You listent to Leykis?...shit that makes you more manlier than all these fags. :D

topless
08-07-2007, 05:16 PM
You listent to Leykis?...shit that makes you more manlier than all these fags. :DYeah, they probably don't even know who he is. LOL:eek:

Kim Hanson
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah, they probably don't even know who he is. LOL:eek:
:rolleyes: ..........( . )( . ).......................;) :D
$40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date. >>
3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date. >>
No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave. >>
Single Mothers - Never date single mothers. >>
Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom. >>
Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker. >>
Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends. >>
Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex. >>
Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25. >>
Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex. >>
Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave. >>
Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women. >>
After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up. >>
Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control. >>
No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating. >>
Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer. >>
Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates. >>
Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right. >>
Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom. >>
Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date. >>
Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement. >>
You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date. >>
Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get. >>
Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her. >>
No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex. >>
No Compliments - Never compliment a woman. >>
Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where. >>
Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons. >>
Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman. >>
Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for. >>
Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family. >>
Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child. >>
No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids. >>
Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours. >>
Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back. >>
Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible. >>
Women on Vacation - Your women's on vacation and she maybe sleeping with other guys. >>
Don't Move In With Girlfriend - Do not move in with your girlfriend. >>
Don't Call Her Back - Don't call her back after the date. >>
Tenets Vs. Tenents
Te·net
Pronunciation: 'te-n&t also 'tE-n&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, he holds, from tenEre to hold
: a principle, belief, or doctrine generally held to be true; especially : one held in common by members of an organization, movement, or profession.
Ten·ant
Pronunciation: 'te-n&nt
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from present participle of tenir to hold
1 a : one who holds or possesses real estate or sometimes personal property (as an annuity) by any kind of right b : one who has the occupation or temporary possession of lands or tenements of another; specifically : one who rents or leases (as a house) from a landlord.

BUSHWACKER
08-09-2007, 11:41 PM
When your wife reads this you will be reduced to walking, swimming and sleeping in the park on a bench, trully then a bench racer :D

Kim Hanson
08-10-2007, 01:23 PM
When your wife reads this you will be reduced to walking, swimming and sleeping in the park on a bench, trully then a bench racer :D
She doesn't read this stuff :D :D ..........( . )( . )................

dragboat
08-10-2007, 09:30 PM
She doesn't read this stuff :D :D ..........( . )( . )................
Why not?
Doesn't she have the hansolater 6.50?
:idea: :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
08-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Why not?
Doesn't she have the hansolater 6.50?
:idea: :idea: :D
She has the original one..........( . )( . )............:D :D

dragboat
08-17-2007, 07:22 PM
She has the original one..........( . )( . )............:D :D
And they don't make them like that anymore.................................You are one of a kind. :eek:
{Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right. >> }
Ok.... you may be on to something here.
:D

Kim Hanson
08-19-2007, 07:59 PM
And they don't make them like that anymore.................................You are one of a kind. :eek:
{Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right. >> }
Ok.... you may be on to something here.
:D
I know how to work a room still :D :D ...or the lake....whatever ! :D :D ...........( . )( . ).................