PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Havasu house for 150k

4DAY4PLAY
08-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I know the market hasnt dropped enough YET...but it will happen. Whenever someone wants to sell for thier havasu house, or thier looking to get out of it before foreclosure, i have 150k cash waiting for you. I really dont care what it looks like or were in town it is, im going to remodel it anyways. Boat deep garage a plus, permanent house no trailer.

djunkie
08-01-2007, 03:56 PM
How about this? And its only a couple miles from Windsor. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/cruz/11.05.03/gifs/seema-0345-shacks.jpg

Rvr Swpr
08-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I know the market hasnt dropped enough YET...but it will happen. Whenever someone wants to sell for thier havasu house, or thier looking to get out of it before foreclosure, i have 150k cash waiting for you. I really dont care what it looks like or were in town it is, im going to remodel it anyways. Boat deep garage a plus, permanent house no trailer.
Your always trying to help people.

nodigg
08-01-2007, 04:11 PM
I've seen a few in that range lately in the White Sheet. They are the FUGLY ones still though. (Thank Goodness)

GN N Garage
08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey get busy do the foot work........My area southside many good deals by owner, have seen less than 10 year old with tile roof big lot sell for 180,000 also one up the street from me by owner he ownes it wants to relocate asking 190,000 large lot on brookside. Happy hunting many great deals........

4DAY4PLAY
08-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey get busy do the foot work........My area southside many good deals by owner, have seen less than 10 year old with tile roof big lot sell for 180,000 also one up the street from me by owner he ownes it wants to relocate asking 190,000 large lot on brookside. Happy hunting many great deals........
thanks for your help...thats getting close...i want to pay cash and only have 150k...so im gonna have to wait a bit longer looks like.

TheCarDudes
08-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Paging ChumpChange.

Jyruiz
08-01-2007, 05:38 PM
I think you can buy the house next to mine for that price, it has been for sale for a while. It is not the best looking, it is a single garage and it might be a 3 bedroom with central AC, but it is in a big lot.

Outnumbered
08-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I think you can buy the house next to mine for that price, it has been for sale for a while. It is not the best looking, it is a single garage and it might be a 3 bedroom with central AC, but it is in a big lot.
Uhhh.... are you sure you want him living next door to you:D

Outnumbered
08-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Here ya go baller, you may have to hit a little more than $150k off the equity line to pay CASH for this one though...:D
http://www.rogerwendell.com/images/toilet/nevada_outhouse_for_sale_12-16-2006.jpg

Jyruiz
08-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Uhhh.... are you sure you want him living next door to you:D
It would be nice to have somebody fix up the house next to ours, new houses are getting built and the current ones are getting fixed up except for this one. I know he causes a lot of grief on here and he did back out of a deal with me, but I am not one to hold a grudge or dwell on the past, everything happens for a reason.

Outnumbered
08-01-2007, 06:31 PM
It would be nice to have somebody fix up the house next to ours, new houses are getting built and the current ones are getting fixed up except for this one. I know he causes a lot of grief on here and he did back out of a deal with me, but I am not one to hold a grudge or dwell on the past, everything happens for a reason.
You are correct. I am not holding a grudge, just stirring up shit:D. I am actually very happy to have got the 2007 Mega Cab so it is no biggie. I just think this guy can dish it but can't take it. Besides, what is Hot Boat without drama?:D

bigq
08-01-2007, 08:31 PM
There are a few in that price range if you were actually looking instead of trying to irritate the shit out of people.:rolleyes:

Rvr Swpr
08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
150k is this guys price range ,anywhere.

4DAY4PLAY
08-01-2007, 09:58 PM
There are a few in that price range if you were actually looking instead of trying to irritate the shit out of people.:rolleyes:
Do you honestly think i give a shit about anyone on this forum enough to spend my valuable time trying to irritate them??? get real. I have 150k cash, and im lloking to buy a house in havi before next summer...thats it. I thru it out there becuase theres alot of RE agents on here who can probably make a commision on a sale if they have a home listed in my price range. Im in no hurry and in no rush, this market is going nowere but down the next 12-18 months so i can ride it out until i get what i want. So bite me.

bigq
08-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Do you honestly think i give a shit about anyone on this forum enough to spend my valuable time trying to irritate them??? get real. I have 150k cash, and im lloking to buy a house in havi before next summer...thats it. I thru it out there becuase theres alot of RE agents on here who can probably make a commision on a sale if they have a home listed in my price range. Im in no hurry and in no rush, this market is going nowere but down the next 12-18 months so i can ride it out until i get what i want. So bite me.
While agree with you on the market, my post wasn't about you and your "valuable time", I know you think it's all about you , but it's not. I was speaking of other people and showing some compassion. You come on here all smug about the market being down and people having a hard time selling and may be loosing there house then you belittle them so you can make a buck. I know business is business, but do you need to rub it in:confused:
No need to answer I can already tell what it would be:rolleyes:

SummerBreeze
08-02-2007, 04:45 AM
Sounds like we need a little more love in the world:D

phebus
08-02-2007, 05:55 AM
If you have it so figured out, and the market is going nowhere but down for the next 12-18 mos., why would you want to buy now? :confused:

socalmofo
08-02-2007, 06:26 AM
If you have it so figured out, and the market is going nowhere but down for the next 12-18 mos., why would you want to buy now? :confused:
EXACTLY!!!! That is his lame attempt at a sales technique. If Prices are $150k he will only want to pay $75k. And does CASH make a difference? Probably cash from a Home Quity Line anyways, a seller makes his money whether it is cash or a loan. So throwing the big "CASH" word to make your penis look longer doesn't impress many of us.

phebus
08-02-2007, 07:13 AM
"Big man in a little suit" :idea:

smoker
08-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Pacifico with a lime please.

BEER&WATER
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Click on the link below to view the properties:
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/sd_AAAa001zO20070802141630.html
Bill Sikes
Selman And Associates
276 S LAKE HAVASU AVENUE A-11
LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403
Phone: 9284864914
Fax: 9288558411
Mobile: 9284864914

Mr. Crusader 83
08-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Check MLS#798715 Its a 3+ bed 2 bath 2 cg 2368sf and needs to be rehabed for $159,900

andy01
08-02-2007, 11:12 AM
And does CASH make a difference?
Yes, yes it does. The agent makes less money selling to this guy. Why? Because they don 't get their broker/ mortgage kick back $$$$$$$$. :D
A loan is a check, a check can be cashed and turned into........ yes that's right cash.
Andy

4DAY4PLAY
08-02-2007, 11:42 AM
EXACTLY!!!! That is his lame attempt at a sales technique. If Prices are $150k he will only want to pay $75k. And does CASH make a difference? Probably cash from a Home Quity Line anyways, a seller makes his money whether it is cash or a loan. So throwing the big "CASH" word to make your penis look longer doesn't impress many of us.
I dont have a dcb, i dont own a 5000 sq foot house and i dont have a lifted deisel 4x4....those are penis extensions. What i do have is hard earned cash that i haved saved for over 5 years, sold a boat, trailers and motorcycles in hopes of waiting out this market to buy a havi place at the right time...and pay cash, no not $$$ from a heloc or 2nd. Im 31 years old, Im not a baller like the rest of you, i live in the inland empire, drive a 2000 tacoma with 150k miles and I have a modest house with a $1400 mortgage, that allows my wife to stay home and raise our 3 kids. To those that want to try and turn this post negative go ahead, i could give a shit, for the RE agents that have sent me links, thank you...I will be contacting you soon. Im old enough to remember when you could get a havi house for 75-100k, it wasnt that long ago. I dont think prices will ever be that way again, but they sure are not going to stay in the 300-400k range for very long. From what ive read and who ive talked to....a decline in value up to as much as 50% is predicted in markets such as Havasu & laughlin.....this is due to many homes being forclosed on, and people walking away from them due to the fact that they are primarily "vacation" destinations, and second homes. If you dont agree...walk outside your house, picture the lake not there, and what do you have???? A desert town with no industry, very little jobs, and no revenue.

4DAY4PLAY
08-02-2007, 11:46 AM
"Big man in a little suit" :idea:
As for your comments....boy, you retire and you forget about the brotherhood......i would have expected more from someone ive actually ran a few calls with....but then again youve drank the "***boat" kool-aid.

franky
08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
a decline in value up to as much as 50% is predicted in markets such as Havasu [/B]& laughlin.....this is due to many homes being forclosed on, and people walking away from them due to the fact that they are primarily "vacation" destinations, and second homes. If you dont agree...walk outside your house, picture the lake not there, and what do you have???? A desert town with no industry, very little jobs, and no revenue.
boy....you have drank way too much of the "doom and gloom" koolaide.:jawdrop:

Mountainstone
08-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Pacifico with a lime please.
I'll have what he's having

Havasu_Dreamin
08-02-2007, 01:08 PM
picture the lake not there, and what do you have???? A desert town with no industry, very little jobs, and no revenue.
I guess I missed the memo explaining the lake going dry.....

BEER&WATER
08-02-2007, 01:20 PM
the snowbirds dont care about the lake
and they spend more time here than the boaters

framer1
08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
"I dont have a dcb, i dont own a 5000 sq foot house and i dont have a lifted deisel 4x4....those are penis extensions."
I'm not sure that is exactly true:eek:

4DAY4PLAY
08-02-2007, 05:34 PM
the snowbirds dont care about the lake
and they spend more time here than the boaters
snow birds dont spend any money......there on fixed incomes. Otherwise sun city ca, leisure world and other retirement communities would be thriving, and there not. If fuel ever goes over 4.00 a gallon, they close the channel (like what is rumored) or they change boating laws.....havasu MAY loose lots of $$$ which guess what will impact housing, let alone whats going on with foreclosures and subprime right now.

Jyruiz
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
I am going to be out there on the 16th, do you want me to get some info on the house next to mine? I know the seller is trying to sell it himself, so who knows what kind of deal you could get.

TCHB
08-02-2007, 07:32 PM
It you have the cash then look for value which is location, home, garage etc.
Spend a little more and you will have a lot more upside in the future.

Outnumbered
08-02-2007, 07:41 PM
snow birds dont spend any money......there on fixed incomes. Otherwise sun city ca, leisure world and other retirement communities would be thriving, and there not. If fuel ever goes over 4.00 a gallon, they close the channel (like what is rumored) or they change boating laws.....havasu MAY loose lots of $$$ which guess what will impact housing, let alone whats going on with foreclosures and subprime right now.
Dude, you really have no clue. Take a trip out to Sun City west of Phoenix or Sun Lakes southeast of Phoenix and tell the people there they spend no money. Golf and healthcare are huge business near these towns. And these people love to fix their houses up with every extra you can think of because they have nothing better to do. Seems every other house in sun city has an epoxy driveway, new vinyl siding or stucco/paint, new vinyl windows, alumawood patio covers, etc. Many own their homes free and clear.
The retirement industry is poised to go off because of the boomer generation. Havasu will drop with everything else but it is not going to crash any harder than the rest with the lake, reasonable cost of living, and good weather 9 months out of the year.

BEER&WATER
08-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Dude, you really have no clue. Take a trip out to Sun City west of Phoenix or Sun Lakes southeast of Phoenix and tell the people there they spend no money. Golf and healthcare are huge business near these towns. And these people love to fix their houses up with every extra you can think of because they have nothing better to do. Seems every other house in sun city has an epoxy driveway, new vinyl siding or stucco/paint, new vinyl windows, alumawood patio covers, etc. Many own their homes free and clear.
The retirement industry is poised to go off because of the boomer generation. Havasu will drop with everything else but it is not going to crash any harder than the rest with the lake, reasonable cost of living, and good weather 9 months out of the year.
AM I MISSING SOMTHING
this guy want's to buy a home in havi for all the hard earned cash he has ..150k . but at the same time he tells the doom and gloom shi t that make's no sense like the lake will go dry and the snowbirds have no efect on the economy ETC wtf is he smokin ???? if you think the place is gona be a gost town then why do you want to buy here??? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outnumbered
08-02-2007, 08:46 PM
AM I MISSING SOMTHING
this guy want's to buy a home in havi for all the hard earned cash he has ..150k . but at the same time he tells the doom and gloom shi t that make's no sense like the lake will go dry and the snowbirds have no efect on the economy ETC wtf is he smokin ???? if you think the place is gona be a gost town then why do you want to buy here??? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is a trip. He is way negative on everybody's stuff; cars, boats, houses, etc. Then he comes on here like we're his buds and asks us to sell him our house before we loose it as a repo:rolleyes: WTF? I don't know. His story is never straight, it changes all the time. Who knows?

boats&bars
08-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Are you smokin f-king crack??????? ever been to Florida?:idea: I guess snowbirds dont spend any money there. no one spends money in Indian wells or Rancho Mirage either.
my god think before you say some sh-t like that.........:idea:

Havasu Carrera
08-02-2007, 10:46 PM
12-18 mos huh? So you want to buy before next summer? Ok

Mr. Crusader 83
08-03-2007, 06:28 AM
Hava Tan and I had a convo about this not to long ago. He claimed that boaters bring more money to Havasu then Snowbirds.
Snowbirds have all the money. Boaters are broke. look in the white sheets. There are nothing but bank repo houses for sale every day. The list is getting longer and longer. there are 1200 houses for sale in havasu alone right now. And I bet there arent snow birds houses. :jawdrop:

boatnam2
08-03-2007, 06:38 AM
150k there going to be there soon.Michele sends me all kinds of nice homes less then 180k so maybe by this winter you can have your pick.