PDA

View Full Version : Whoe's going to the Dodger game tonight?

boatpoor
08-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Is Bonds going to break the record? What do you guys think.

JetBoatRich
08-02-2007, 10:07 AM
I was at the game last night, Barry sure gets an earful. The camera's go off from the time he steps to on-deck until he is back in the dugout:D
Left Field Pavillion is ruthless:idea:

fatboy95
08-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I was at the game last night, Barry sure gets an earful. The camera's go off from the time he steps to on-deck until he is back in the dugout:D
Left Field Pavillion is ruthless:idea:
Earful?? Those fans are ruthless and obnoxious. What happened to true baseball fans that just love the game. I'm beginning to think LA stands for "Lotsa A--holes"

boatpoor
08-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Last night was crazy,you're right. The camera flashes were were like the Fourth of July. Never seen anything like that before. Too bad they didn't give him the chance thou.

Rev. Williams
08-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Earful?? Those fans are ruthless and obnoxious. What happened to true baseball fans that just love the game. I'm beginning to think LA stands for "Lotsa A--holes"
Ya, but those A-holes are paying the salary of the KING A-Hole - BONDS!!
If there were no fans, there would be no players.... Its a synergistic relation between fans and players and right now the fans are taking control ! The majority have said Bonds has degraded the sport and personally I think they are right.
I also heard that the camera thing is a means to distract him. With 20 something thousand flashes going off it would have to be pretty hard to see the pitch... (at least thats the idea )

fatboy95
08-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Ya, but those A-holes are paying the salary of the KING A-Hole - BONDS!!
If there were no fans, there would be no players.... Its a synergistic relation between fans and players and right now the fans are taking control ! The majority have said Bonds has degraded the sport and personally I think they are right.
I also heard that the camera thing is a means to distract him. With 20 something thousand flashes going off it would have to be pretty hard to see the pitch... (at least thats the idea )
It just isn't the "L A--holes" that pay his salary. He is not just one player that is suspect in degrading a sport. There have been many players before him and in all sports. He just happens to be in the current spotlight about to break a longstanding record which may happen in LA, home of the worst fans.

JetBoatRich
08-02-2007, 09:23 PM
there was plenty of people who wanted to see the record tied, it is history in the making!
I think it would of been 50/50 split on cheering him if it happened, then right back to booing:jawdrop:

Miss Jackie
08-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Is Bonds going to break the record? What do you guys think.
I was there! And let me tell you - it was pretty funny hearing the whole crowd chant "Steroids" when Bonds came up to bat...LOL:D