PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

marty722
08-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I thought this was at the bottom of the lake???
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/387356903.html

OverKill
08-01-2007, 08:36 PM
You notice both numbers are toll free?? What a Scam.

RitcheyRch
08-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Interesting. As far as I knew it was still at the bottom of the lake being a fish habitat.
Those arent toll free numbers. Those are number from the San Fernando Valley.
You notice both numbers are toll free?? What a Scam.

soupersonic
08-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I wonder if hes trying to collect from his homeowners policy or something by saying it was stolen from the house. :confused:

Rvr Swpr
08-01-2007, 08:45 PM
How many pages will this go?

Screemy1
08-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I know who stole it..... it had to be a steering cable.... then his friend Mr floatbag helped him hide it....:rolleyes:

marty722
08-01-2007, 08:50 PM
If I called him and told him it was at the bottom of the lake can I collect the reward????????????

acatitude
08-01-2007, 08:59 PM
he should have a grand for the reward from all the money he collected... what a jackass

pw_Tony
08-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Has anyone ever guessed he really was a guy who just sunk his boat and tried to get it back? After yanking everyone around was not the right thing to do, but I swear I saw that boat at Lake Mohave....... who knows?

Hardly Satisfied
08-01-2007, 09:03 PM
How many pages will this go?
Bump to the top again

RitcheyRch
08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
No idea. Am guessing is still at the bottom of the lake. Guess we will never know.
Has anyone ever guessed he really was a guy who just sunk his boat and tried to get it back? After yanking everyone around was not the right thing to do, but I swear I saw that boat at Lake Mohave....... who knows?

OverKill
08-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Interesting. As far as I knew it was still at the bottom of the lake being a fish habitat.
Those arent toll free numbers. Those are number from the San Fernando Valley.
Dee dee dee open your eyes OverKill. I thought it was 1-888 not 1-818.

Thorsinc
08-02-2007, 04:51 AM
I would hate to see someone take his pone number and post it under M searching for M on Craig’s list that would be wrong… :idea:

OCMerrill
08-02-2007, 06:50 AM
It just never stops.
Paging Holy Moly and Topless....You have numbers to call and junk to kick! :D :D :D
Stolen Boat..... Reward - $1000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-387356903@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-01, 8:45PM PDT
Stolen Boat. Any info. Please call 818-739-9399 or 818-447-8525 ask for John

OCMerrill
08-02-2007, 06:54 AM
I wonder if hes trying to collect from his homeowners policy or something by saying it was stolen from the house. :confused:
Would not cover it for theft most likley. Any licensed item that can have its own insurance is usually not covered unless its burned up in a house fire. This is what my policy says anyway. Cars are 100% excluded.
What a tool this John Case is.

HM
08-02-2007, 07:07 AM
Very interesting. I think I will call Sheriff Rick and let him know about this listing on Craigs list. I know it is illegal to file a fraudulent stolen vehicle/vessel report. I have no idea if it is illegal to advertise a reward for a stolen boat that is not considered stolen by authorities or the DMV. But sounds like it is.
John Case officially abandoned that boat. If someone did recover the boat, John has no right to the boat.
Besides....who would want to recover a $5,000 boat that sunk?

meaniam
08-02-2007, 07:07 AM
most home owners cover boat and trailer upto 1000 dollars. or at least the 2 i have took the time to read.

yopengo
08-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Bump to the top again
Stop it :D

meaniam
08-02-2007, 07:10 AM
this guy is looking to go to jail.
hey john case if you read this i am sure someone has already called the cops today to give them a heads up. insurance fraud is a bitch:eek:

yopengo
08-02-2007, 07:14 AM
hey john case if you read this i am sure someone has already called the cops today to give them a heads up. insurance fraud is a bitch:eek:
Damm right! :idea:
...meaniam....nice 71 chevelle...I had a 71 SS in High School. :D

HM
08-02-2007, 07:20 AM
I am having the CF #'s ran to see if the DMV is listing it as stolen. I also have someone inquiring to see if a stolen vessel report was filed with the police. This guy really knows how to do the most fukked up retarded shiat I have ever seen.

Mrs.Racer277
08-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Is this seriously the same boat??? I stopped paying attention to the train wreck. I thought the boat was at the bottom of the lake? It was recovered and then stolen??? I am sooooooooooooooooo confused???:confused: :confused:

HM
08-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Is this seriously the same boat??? I stopped paying attention to the train wreck. I thought the boat was at the bottom of the lake? It was recovered and then stolen??? I am sooooooooooooooooo confused???:confused: :confused:
No one knows (officially that is ;) ;) ) if the boat has been recovered.
A boat that is sunk and cannot be found is not considered stolen. The boat was officially abandoned.
As far as sightings.....you think in some crazy scheme to make a profit that Eliminator made more than one of those with the same or similar gel coat design? I don't remember Eliminator ever claiming to not duplicate gel designs?

HM
08-02-2007, 07:27 AM
His position, I believe, is that somebody on ***boat used the information he provided to raise the boat and steal it before he could do it himself.
Yep....it was a madhouse at the lake. We were all fighting to recover a $5,000 boat that had been sunk because we knew we could spend $10,000 restoring and we would all be laughing our asses off to the bank.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 07:27 AM
I tried calling Lake Piru but there was no answer so sent them a quick e-mail.
Very interesting. I think I will call Sheriff Rick and let him know about this listing on Craigs list. I know it is illegal to file a fraudulent stolen vehicle/vessel report. I have no idea if it is illegal to advertise a reward for a stolen boat that is not considered stolen by authorities or the DMV. But sounds like it is.
John Case officially abandoned that boat. If someone did recover the boat, John has no right to the boat.
Besides....who would want to recover a $5,000 boat that sunk?

HM
08-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Sent an e-mail to Sheriff Rick Harwood with the link to the Craig's list listing. If anyone else would like to put in their 2 cents to Sheriff Rick, his e-mail is: rick.harwood@ventura.org His phone number is 805 388 4257.
I knew if I was patient Later would be his own demise. People like Later will ultimately get what is coming to them because they just can't stop being fuktards.

rocket98
08-02-2007, 07:49 AM
If I remember correctly wasn't the park going to raise it?
Man.......This guy is a real piece

Goad
08-02-2007, 08:11 AM
This guy really knows how to do the most fukked up retarded shiat I have ever seen.
we've all seen worse. :idea:

HM
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
we've all seen worse. :idea:
I know what you are thinking :D, but this guy is leading the fuktard race by several boat lengths.

RiverDave
08-02-2007, 08:44 AM
John Case, I know your watching. Let me spell it out for you since you don't seem to get it.
1.Your boat is sitting at the bottom of lake Piru.
2.Nobody stole your boat. Eliminator made more then one with the same gel coat.
3.Even "similar" gel coats can look the same from a distance, or going off memory from a picture.
4.I offered to get your boat up damn near for free, and you couldn't have given 2 shits less.
5.You wouldn't even pick up the phone to make a phone call..
5. (again)Not even one damn phone call, to the guy that was gonna raise it for you. (This is all pre red tape)
6.In reality if you were even half ass interested, we would've gone up there and gotten it red tape or not.
7.That boat is covered with so much mud, and silt your never going to find it now.
8.The people on ***boat are f'ing with you. Nobody raised your boat you retard. As pointed out, why would they? It's a losing investment from the get go.
Let it go.. You really oughta think twice before trying to pull some insurance scam becuase you pissed off enough people here, after ripping them off, that somebody is gonna get ahold of the right people and rat your ass out.
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 08:50 AM
John Case, I know your watching. Let me spell it out for you since you don't seem to get it.
1.Your boat is sitting at the bottom of lake Piru.
2.Nobody stole your boat. Eliminator made more then one with the same gel coat.
3.Even "similar" gel coats can look the same from a distance, or going off memory from a picture.
4.I offered to get your boat up damn near for free, and you couldn't have given 2 shits less.
5.You wouldn't even pick up the phone to make a phone call..
5. (again)Not even one damn phone call, to the guy that was gonna raise it for you. (This is all pre red tape)
6.In reality if you were even half ass interested, we would've gone up there and gotten it red tape or not.
7.That boat is covered with so much mud, and silt your never going to find it now.
8.The people on ***boat are f'ing with you. Nobody raised your boat you retard. As pointed out, why would they? It's a losing investment from the get go.
Let it go.. You really oughta think twice before trying to pull some insurance scam becuase you pissed off enough people here, after ripping them off, that somebody is gonna get ahold of the right people and rat your ass out.
RD
so let me get this straight.
John had a boat that sunk
he's a piece of shiat
he asked for help and flaked
he is accusing people here for raising it ( if that's the case why does it look so good after the fact.
he's a piece of shiat
he is commiting a crime by filing a false ins. claim
he's a piece of shiat
he is still lokking for a boat that has never been recovered.
oh did I mention he is a piece of shiat.
he is

marty722
08-02-2007, 08:53 AM
who and the hell started this post OH!!! sorry it was me :D :D :D
Just needed alittle laugh in my life right now...

HM
08-02-2007, 08:53 AM
he's a piece of shiat
he is accusing people here for raising it ( if that's the case why does it look so good after the fact.
he's a piece of shiat
he's a piece of shiat
he is
More specifically...he is a piece of shiat that even a dung beetle wants nothing to do with.

Redwing247
08-02-2007, 08:55 AM
he's a piece of shiat
he's a piece of shiat
he's a piece of shiat
he is
You're trying to say that he's a piece of shiat ??? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 08:57 AM
You're trying to say that he's a piece of shiat ??? :D
I don't think I was tryin,, I think I did,.. LMAO!!:idea: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 08:58 AM
More specifically...he is a piece of shiat that even a dung beetle wants nothing to do with.
what's a dung beetle,, Is it the beetle that rolls shiat around in a ball. :jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 09:04 AM
From Doug West (dougw@unitedwater.org) at the United Water District.
We have no knowledge of the boat recovery. To our knowledge it is on the bottom as reported. Thanks Doug

uvindex
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
what's a dung beetle,, Is it the beetle that rolls shiat around in a ball. :jawdrop: :DThat's the one. :) The one below is saying something... Listen carefully and you can hear his message: "Stolen boat. Call John with any info!"
http://www.anatomorphex.com/picts/animals/AN028_DUNG_BEETLE.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
From Doug West (dougw@unitedwater.org) at the United Water District.
We have no knowledge of the boat recovery. To our knowledge it is on the bottom as reported. Thanks Doug
:idea:
John is a piece of shiat.
I think you need to get this job if you know what a job is and start picking up yourself.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/john_s_new_job.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:11 AM
That's the one. :) The one below is saying something... Listen carefully and you can hear his message: "Stolen boat. Call John with any info!"
http://www.anatomorphex.com/picts/animals/AN028_DUNG_BEETLE.jpg
:jawdrop: looks to me that that piece of shiat he is rolling around has John all over it..

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Separated at birth
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/214/twinssk2.jpg
LMAO!! I think the poop will get farther in life..

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 09:17 AM
That picture of him looks like a police mug shot.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Somebody musta photo chopped it http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif (http://imageshack.us)
I've always been kind of a visionary http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3536/whisperoz5.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/875/dancinguyob2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
LOL!! Hmmmm I wonder.. :idea:
:D

HM
08-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Anyone remember the CF #'s? I know there is a thread under one of his banned aliases where he listed the CF #'s.

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
I was looking for it as well.
Anyone remember the CF #'s? I know there is a thread under one of his banned aliases where he listed the CF #'s.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
is this it?
Just Be
Banned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who owns this boat?. CF6347PU

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 09:45 AM
That was fast. :D
is this it?
Just Be
Banned

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:46 AM
That was fast. :D
it is in the thread.. who owns this boat. :D

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 09:48 AM
You were faster with the search function than I was. :D :D
it is in the thread.. who owns this boat. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
You were faster with the search function than I was. :D :D
LMAO!! sorry.. :D

topless
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
I think I'm going to respond to his craig list ad and say I know where the boat is, collect the reward and say "Whoops wrong boat." LOL:D

HM
08-02-2007, 10:07 AM
is this it?
Just Be
Banned
Those are the CF #'s of a different boat. His are CF 5?5?????

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Maybe someone should just call the number in the ad and ask for the CF #'s :D

Devilman
08-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Maybe someone should just call the number in the ad and ask for the CF #'s :D
Make sure & post your findings after you get off the phone. :D

RitcheyRch
08-02-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm not calling since trying to get my post count up. :D
Make sure & post your findings after you get off the phone. :D

topless
08-02-2007, 10:41 AM
My findings..........
I just called him and he said the boat was stolen. I told him to look at the bottom of Lake Piru.
He had his daughter call back and tell me that who ever called, to never call again and to fukk off. (nice language to teach a little girl huh?)

topless
08-02-2007, 10:47 AM
But did you get the reward? :idea:
:D :D
Of course not. He needs to take another collection fund first.

uvindex
08-02-2007, 10:50 AM
My findings..........
I just called him and he said the boat was stolen. I told him to look at the bottom of Lake Piru.Nice work, you can't buy this kind of entertainment. :) Will the next person to call please ask him how/when/where his boat was "stolen?" I'm dying to hear that one.

HM
08-02-2007, 10:54 AM
is this it?
Just Be
Banned
Can you post a link to that thread as search is acting goofy on me?

topless
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155341That wasn't his boat. That was one that he thought was his.

topless
08-02-2007, 12:15 PM
We need to keep this at the top and find out who stole this boat and where the reward money is going to come from.:eek:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
This is scandalous! :eek: :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Can you post a link to that thread as search is acting goofy on me?
I don't know how. :jawdrop:

topless
08-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I don't know how. :jawdrop:You mean a post wh0re like yourself doesn't know how to post a link?????:idea: :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 12:30 PM
You mean a post wh0re like yourself doesn't know how to post a link?????:idea: :idea:
LOL!! Not from a thread.. :( :D

topless
08-02-2007, 01:34 PM
LOL!! Not from a thread.. :( :DCall Later, maybe he can help you. Oh and ask him for th CF # on the stolen boat while you have him on the phone. I'd do myself but his daughter told me not to call again. LOL

acatitude
08-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Cf#'s 5457ss.

HM
08-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Cf#'s 5457ss.
Did you go to the storage yard to get them or did the onsite manager get them for you. :devil:

acatitude
08-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Did you go to the storage yard to get them or did the onsite manager get them for you. :devil:
Just got home and looked in the garage ;)

HM
08-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Just got home and looked in the garage ;)
Hey....when are we gonna get together and laugh all the way to the bank? :D

acatitude
08-02-2007, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=HolyMoly;2709024]Hey....when are we gonna get together and laugh all the way to the bank? :D[/QUOTE
I did that a month ago.... thanks John(Later) johncase@chase.com if you want to email him....
Oh I told him cash only for the reward lol

topless
08-02-2007, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=HolyMoly;2709024]Hey....when are we gonna get together and laugh all the way to the bank? :D[/QUOTE
I did that a month ago.... thanks John(Later) johncase@chase.com if you want to email him....
Oh I told him cash only for the reward lol
Thanks alot, now were going to have some newbie 1 poster ask for a collection for the reward money fund.:mad:

acatitude
08-02-2007, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=blowncarrera;2709034]
Thanks alot, now were going to have some newbie 1 poster ask for a collection for the reward money fund.:mad:
Thats ok at least you won't get bored and it will keep your post count as high as your LATER induced blood pressure;)

acatitude
08-02-2007, 05:31 PM
As for the trailer. I have another one. As for the police etc. I will not pay you the money untill police is there. They don't need to know who you are, ok HolyMoly.
from email sent by LATER
now he thinks im holy moly....... what a jackass

Goad
08-02-2007, 06:20 PM
As for the trailer. I have another one. As for the police etc. I will not pay you the money untill police is there. They don't need to know who you are, ok HolyMoly.
from email sent by LATER
now he thinks im holy moly....... what a jackass
that hurt my brain to read.
http://www.nestlearning.com/images/hplr-lg.jpg

acatitude
08-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I know who you are and have had to deal with you on ***boat. The trailer. You already know. If you really know where my boat is, then snap a pic and show it to me. Other than that, don't waist my time. I want to get this boat back and pay off those on ***boat who donated money for the lift of it. Problem is I cannot find the dam thing because some ass is playing games and already snagged it along time ago and i've been takin for a big ride all along. Big ****in joke huh. If it was your dam boat, sure you'd be pissed off as well. Like I said somebody has it and somebody know's where it's at. By the way. I have allway's had this donation money and kept it untill the boat was found. That's why I have held on to it for all this time. As far as me being a scammer, druggie, etc. That's just the kind of shit you find on ***boat, there are some good people out there but there are others that love to bend and twist the story for there own entertainment, must I say Topless!. Good example of a person that does'nt have much of anything nice to say. She's a true rattle snake. LOL. Just lighten up. I won't stop searching for my boat untill I find it. Maybe if I see it on the lake. I will just pull the dam plug myself, who know's. Later
he doesn't seem to happy tonight :D

C-2
08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I know who you are and have had to deal with you on ***boat. The trailer. You already know. If you really know where my boat is, then snap a pic and show it to me. Other than that, don't waist my time. I want to get this boat back and pay off those on ***boat who donated money for the lift of it. Problem is I cannot find the dam thing because some ass is playing games and already snagged it along time ago and i've been takin for a big ride all along. Big ****in joke huh. If it was your dam boat, sure you'd be pissed off as well. Like I said somebody has it and somebody know's where it's at. By the way. I have allway's had this donation money and kept it untill the boat was found. That's why I have held on to it for all this time. As far as me being a scammer, druggie, etc. That's just the kind of shit you find on ***boat, there are some good people out there but there are others that love to bend and twist the story for there own entertainment, must I say Topless!. Good example of a person that does'nt have much of anything nice to say. She's a true rattle snake. LOL. Just lighten up. I won't stop searching for my boat untill I find it. Maybe if I see it on the lake. I will just pull the dam plug myself, who know's. Later
Maybe his peeps can tell your peeps what the freaking CF numbers are, so if we do see the boat, we'll know it's his.
Ask him that:)

YeLLowBoaT
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Boy am I ever glad I edited my post in the origanl thread... Went from I'll just send you the check to, " send me the invoice number and the company to recovered it and I'll make a payment." Just had one of those funny feelings. Damn shame its a nice boat too.

YeLLowBoaT
08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Some one needs to call up and ask what the cf number and teh HIN is...

boats&bars
08-02-2007, 10:33 PM
I need more popcorn......

jordan
08-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Some one needs to call up and ask what the cf number and teh HIN is...CF# 5457ss HIN# on it's way

C-2
08-02-2007, 10:50 PM
CF# 5457ss HIN# on it's way
Where did that # come from, is it correct?

HM
08-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Seriously....Later has to be the biggest dumbshit I have ever come across. How can someone be this retarded without chemical intervention? All you guys got e-mails and a couple got phone calls...yet he never contacted me.
BlownCarrera can only fantasize about being a hairy angry 3 legged midget. There is only one...the original...all organic hairy angry 3 legged midget! Don't settle for cheap imitations! Later is slowly learning not to fukk with HolyMoly. I have talent on loan from God. I will give him the intellectual smack down of his life with half my brain tied behind my back. Have you heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?................ MORONS! I make MENSA look like a special education class of kindergarteners who are eating paste... and shit. :D

Jordy
08-03-2007, 07:43 AM
THATS MY BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
CF# 5457ss HIN# on it's way
Hmm, I wonder who that IP addy is going to match... :notam: :idea:
Nice name choice by the way. :notam: :notam:

Devilman
08-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Hmm, I wonder who that IP addy is going to match... :notam: :idea:
Nice name choice by the way. :notam: :notam:
LOL :D

HM
08-03-2007, 07:59 AM
BlownCarrera posted those. BC has a tendency to pull our legs every once in a while. :D
If anyone wants to hook-up on this fine Friday, BlownCarrera and I will be out at Lake Elsinore. We just put the finishing touches on the end all be all of boats. I won't tell you exactly what it is, but we were able to get ahold of a the most valued $5K jet boat in existence. We have put nearly $15K into the restoration and the thing is almost new. I mean that thing is good...I wanna be friends with it. And then we will be celebrating by laughing all the way to the bank when we sell it with a salvaged title for $3K. BlownCarrera and I were going to take the money and buy a few islands in Dubai, Figi, and New Zealand. Then, we are going to fund a freedom fighting group to take over America. We are not sure what to do after that as we will still have a sizeable chunk of money left over...any ideas? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr. C
08-03-2007, 08:18 AM
I'm not questioning your rigging abilities, but if i were you i would double check the steering cable. I hear it has a tendancy to break and send you into a quick turn and swamp the back. I would hate to see your refinished boat sink on its maden voyage.
Well have fun out there Friday:D
If anyone wants to hook-up on this fine Friday, BlownCarrera and I will be out at Lake Elsinore. We just put the finishing touches on the end all be all of boats. I won't tell you exactly what it is, but we were able to get ahold of a the most valued $5K jet boat in existence. We have put nearly $15K into the restoration and the thing is almost new. I mean that thing is good...I wanna be friends with it. And then we will be celebrating by laughing all the way to the bank when we sell it with a salvaged title for $3K. BlownCarrera and I were going to take the money and buy a few islands in Dubai, Figi, and New Zealand. Then, we are going to fund a freedom fighting group to take over America. We are not sure what to do after that as we will still have a sizeable chunk of money left over...any ideas? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MADDOG355
08-03-2007, 09:41 AM
None of this makes sence. The pic that later posts stating is his boat is from a ad in the spam section on 4/23/2006
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112606
The poster has only 2 posts and both are this same ad. One of which Later replys stating "have to have this boat"
Then on 6/28/2006
The boat is agian for sale, But by later this time :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119915
Then on 8/10/2006, The sunk the boat thread begins.
There have been MANY posts asking about the boat with the # CF6347PU and even post the pic in the same thread but the boat in the pic is # CF5457SS :idea: :idea:
I am thinking he could not make the payments, stashed it and filed with the INS claiming sunk. Then the Ins companey is suspecting what happend so he starts the sunk the boat thread to look more legit and it got out of hand and he had to ride it out. Then his buddy that was hiding the boat screwed later and split with the boat (or sold it behind laters back).
My guess is the CF numbers that later keeps posting is the NEW numbers that the boat is regestered under now.

topless
08-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Later needs to start a Sunk myself thread.

topless
08-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Later needs to start a Sunk myself thread.

HM
08-03-2007, 02:12 PM
None of this makes sence. The pic that later posts stating is his boat is from a ad in the spam section on 4/23/2006
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112606
The poster has only 2 posts and both are this same ad. One of which Later replys stating "have to have this boat"
Then on 6/28/2006
The boat is agian for sale, But by later this time :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119915
Then on 8/10/2006, The sunk the boat thread begins.
There have been MANY posts asking about the boat with the # CF6347PU and even post the pic in the same thread but the boat in the pic is # CF5457SS :idea: :idea:
I am thinking he could not make the payments, stashed it and filed with the INS claiming sunk. Then the Ins companey is suspecting what happend so he starts the sunk the boat thread to look more legit and it got out of hand and he had to ride it out. Then his buddy that was hiding the boat screwed later and split with the boat (or sold it behind laters back).
My guess is the CF numbers that later keeps posting is the NEW numbers that the boat is regestered under now.
The problem with your theory is that it would require a minimum I.Q. of 50 to even think of it, let alone pull it off.
Also, he had no insurance. He doesn't own a home, so he couldn't creatively try to claim it on his home owner's insurance.

topless
08-03-2007, 02:20 PM
The guy is a total moron. If he thinks that I find amusement out of his sunk/stolen boat, he's right. I laugh every time someone says "I'll talk to ya Later"

acatitude
08-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Ive had enough of this.... I'll talk to ya LATER :D :D