PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Woman is back! Racing in Lewistown Idaho!

CircleJerk
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry this is so late, I have been busy with a cess pool,,,,seriously
Race: August 11-12 in Clarkston Washington, right next to Lewistown at Chief Timothy Campground 5 miles out of town. This is a NEW site and beautiful! I am told they expect a thousand spectators! My (wonder woman) wife would like to challenge any and all SK boats to join her in her last racing effort in her red and white L boat! Please, guys, show up or she will only have me to pick on and she shows me NO mercy!!
Yup, they need boats so I will put our two boat fleet together just for this event. I will not let this class die period! (only one other SK boat going and all the others dont think their tow trucks will make it UP the Lewistown hill)
Race2: Ione Washington August 25-26 We return to our favorite site!
Race3: Waites Lake Washington Sept 8-9
Final AOF points race: Moses Lake, Cascade Park, Sept 15-16
APBA Chelan Lake Vintage, Sept 22-23 This is our second invitation to run the big course with our Seattle friends with two classes: Vintage Flat, and Nostalgia Endurance!
It's a lot of racin to finish off 2007, Who's up for it?
WE NEED BOATS AND FANS TO KEEP OUR OUTLAWS ALIVE, you can help by just showing up, we'll provide the safety gear!

FlatRat
08-02-2007, 02:25 AM
I would go but...the spare engine I put in wouldn't beat up on a rowboat.

sanger ss396
08-02-2007, 06:37 PM
it is sure great to hear that WONDER WOMAN is back watch out she is out to kick some ???????????? looks like to me the rat is afraid to show up. HEHEHEHEHE. sorry rat could not resist. if i get either day off i will be there.

CircleJerk
08-02-2007, 09:36 PM
it is sure great to hear that WONDER WOMAN is back watch out she is out to kick some ???????????? looks like to me the rat is afraid to show up. HEHEHEHEHE. sorry rat could not resist. if i get either day off i will be there.
It is a WONDER she still lives with a jerk! that's for sure.

CircleJerk
08-02-2007, 09:39 PM
I would go but...the spare engine I put in wouldn't beat up on a rowboat.
You would still win the boat show award, hands down! Hey, I'm getting interest for newbies, might just be a good turn out of hot boats! Anyone is certainly welcome, even the Rat family! Come on you Idaho boaters, its short notice but this Park rocks! and we'll provide the NOISE! Legally!

LeE ss13
08-03-2007, 09:17 AM
There are still SK boats? Dang, the last one I saw up close and personal was Truit Beal's 400 inch Hemi many moons ago.

CircleJerk
08-06-2007, 10:03 PM
There are still SK boats? Dang, the last one I saw up close and personal was Truit Beal's 400 inch Hemi many moons ago.
Truit has seen many moons! Is that a HEMI?
No, our class of SKs are small cube slower boats....How ya doing Larry? This is going to be a poor poor race for attendance, I dont want to mislead anyone.