PDA

View Full Version : Havasu RV Resort

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Selling our space in this beautiful deeded RV Resort, located in Lake Havasu City Az. The master plan is gated and includes 400+ lots by Oct 2007, with 2 clubhouses, 2 heated pools and spas, laundry, bath/shower rooms, wi-fi, nine hole putting course, horseshoes, bocca ball. This is a deeded lot so you own it for an investment. Lot size is approx 45'x65' with a concrete pad of approx 30'x60' with 30/50/100amp service. Water, trash, sewage and all the amenities are included with your association fee of only $75.00 monthly. Location of our lot does have restriction of 5th Wheel and/or Class A MotorCoach only, NO travel trailers or campers/tents. Lake Havasu City's first ever shopping mall is under construction and is just a few miles to the north and Lowes Home Improvement Center is located just a few hundred feet to the south. Rental income possible to snowbirds in the winter and boaters in the summer..... Contact for more information. $85,000 OBO

Infamous
08-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Good luck with the sale! We have a park home listed in there as well.

Havasu Luvr
08-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Good luck with the sale! We have a park home listed in there as well.
Thanks, you just bought last year..... We never got to hook up :( good luck with your sale. I think we will have better luck come winter time. Q-tips love that place. If anything else I could just rent it all winter if it doesn't sale.

TCHB
08-02-2007, 07:38 PM
I have driven through the park.
Very clean and nice park.

Havasu Luvr
08-03-2007, 05:51 AM
I have driven through the park.
Very clean and nice park.
Yes, I think it's the nicest park in LHC but alittle pricey.
ttt