PDA

View Full Version : Attention Wal Mart Shoppers......

Jbb
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Might wanna pass on the .....inexpensive flip flops... (http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm)
>>>WARNING<<<..................Graphic pics........:jawdrop:

ratso
08-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Thank god he didn't buy Wal Mart Condoms!:jawdrop:

MissB
08-02-2007, 05:42 PM
thats what she gets for buying cheep ass flip flops!!! j/k that sucks

Jbb
08-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Thank god he didn't buy Wal Mart Condoms!:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 05:46 PM
:jawdrop: poor lady..

brad22
08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
HOLY SHIT!! :sqeyes:

rivrrts429
08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm ruined for life with those pictures in my head :cry:
Thats gotta be one of the sickest things I've seen on a womens foot. If she went to get a pedicure they would probably give her an estimate first. UUUUGGHHHHHH

DSW
08-02-2007, 06:01 PM
It's all this chinese crap! First tainted dog food, they leaded paint on fisher price toys, now this?? BUY STUFF MADE IN THE USA!

beaverretriever
08-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I have seen this before. That is just Allergic Contact Dermatitis. People who are allergic to latex, some rubber products, etc will get the same thing. She should have gone directly to a Dermatologist as soon as she saw redness.
She is making a big deal out of somthing that she probably already knew she had or was an existing problem and is trying to get a little extra cash for retirement...if you know what I mean ;)
Just because she is not allergic to Latex, doesn't mean she isn't allergic to other rubbers or polysynthetics.
As someone stated in another forum "maybe should go get a diagnosis from a doctor before she sues Wal-Mart for the so-called "DEATH SHOES""...LOL:D

Legal Chemistry
08-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Yup, just what she said...
After wearing latex for several years, gloves that is, I developed the same thing. Now it's Nitrile.
Kind of makes you wonder if your not aware if you have that problem and go in for open heart surgery :eek:

YeLLowBoaT
08-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Yup, just what she said...
After wearing latex for several years, gloves that is, I developed the same thing. Now it's Nitrile.
Kind of makes you wonder if your not aware if you have that problem and go in for open heart surgery :eek:
I have a good freind who had her husband die on top of her one thier wedding night do to a latex condom for the 1st time.( got married right after HS)Its been almost a decade and I don't think she has been with a man since.

rivrrts429
08-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I have a good freind who had her husband die on top of her one thier wedding night do to a latex condom for the 1st time.( got married right after HS)Its been almost a decade and I don't think she has been with a man since.
:eek: :eek:

OverKill
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
I have seen this before. That is just Allergic Contact Dermatitis. People who are allergic to latex, some rubber products, etc will get the same thing. She should have gone directly to a Dermatologist as soon as she saw redness.
She is making a big deal out of somthing that she probably already knew she had or was an existing problem and is trying to get a little extra cash for retirement...if you know what I mean ;)
Just because she is not allergic to Latex, doesn't mean she isn't allergic to other rubbers or polysynthetics.
As someone stated in another forum "maybe should go get a diagnosis from a doctor before she sues Wal-Mart for the so-called "DEATH SHOES""...LOL:D
Well look at what she said about quiting Wal Mart. But before she quit she bought those cheapie shoes. Then she rants on how Wal Mart is such a bad place to work and that it must be true how they treat people bad.
IMO she new she had the problem and is looking for the quick buck from a Baller Company like Wal Mart. She did say she is poor right? Oh and I like how she throws the dog in the middle of it all just to be more sympathetic towards the situation.
It's an open and shut case. She won't see a F**King Dime.

boats&bars
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
That chick needs:eek: an attorney

wsuwrhr
08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
You kids keep buying shit made in communist china.
It will only be a matter of time before our free lunch bill fully shows up in the mail
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-02-2007, 09:39 PM
good luck suing a manufacturer overseas

I'mTheBeaver
08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
That chick needs a shrink! :jawdrop:

Sleeper CP
08-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Damn China is trying to kill us one way or another.
I have a friend that developed an allergy to latex after years in the medical industry. She has been taken to the Hospital twice now. She is also now allergic to guacamole and papayas.
Sleeper CP

photo chick
08-03-2007, 05:02 AM
That chick needs a shrink! :jawdrop:
That was a chick? Damn she has some ugly feet!!:jawdrop:
I think I'll have to skip breakfast now....thanks Jbb:(

Jbb
08-03-2007, 05:06 AM
That was a chick? Damn she has some ugly feet!!:jawdrop:
I think I'll have to skip breakfast now....thanks Jbb:(
Perhaps in the future I should make the warning...Bigger....so you wont miss it......:rolleyes:

rrrr
08-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Why does this strike me as funny?

Schiada76
08-03-2007, 06:46 AM
A friend of mine gave me some real nice, expensive flips for my birthday a couple of years ago. Only problem was they stained my feet pitch black. Looked I was still wearing them when I took them off.
I left them on the deck of our river house and someone stole them.:D :D

BrendellaJet
08-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Damn China is trying to kill us one way or another.
I have a friend that developed an allergy to latex after years in the medical industry. She has been taken to the Hospital twice now. She is also now allergic to guacamole and papayas.
Sleeper CP
She will likely also be alergic to water melon, honey dew, mango and banana just to name a few. I have the same allergy. Hasn't gotten bad luckily( hardly noticeable in my case. For some reason all of these things are related to latex.

fatboy95
08-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Why does this strike me as funny?
Cuz he gave a new definition to the meaning "Stiff"

MKEELINE
08-03-2007, 09:21 AM
A friend of mine gave me some real nice, expensive flips for my birthday a couple of years ago. Only problem was they stained my feet pitch black. Looked I was still wearing them when I took them off.
I'll keep an eye out for that thieving "black footed bastard"!

Baja Big Dog
08-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Should be easy to find out who stole them!!!:D