PDA

View Full Version : 1987 20.5' Carrera Elite Daycruiser

jag2
08-02-2007, 06:33 PM
All stock Indmar BBC 454 engine but not sure on the horsepower. Berkeley 12JG-A pump with electric place diverter. Gel is spectacular but may have a few small flaws I never noticed (its 20 years old and original :jawdrop: ) These pictures were taken in the rain so it really takes away from how nice the red really is. Interior is nice but some of it is just sitting in the boat and needs bolted in. Cooler and ski locker built in to the floor. I havent had a gps on it, it doesnt accelerate as quick as my eclipse but top speed feels similer, about 60 or so but this one rolls through waves at speed as smooth as a caddy.
Comes with 2 axle competitive Trailer with hydro brakes needs repair on the front and tires but tows fine.
located near SLC Utah
$10,500
JAG@Pirate4x4 .com
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36277&stc=1&d=1186108219
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36278&d=1186108249
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36279&d=1186108351
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36280&d=1186108382

blowerboy
08-02-2007, 07:29 PM
What state is it registered in? Any idea of hours on motor and pump?

Run_em_Hard
08-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Beautiful boat:)

jag2
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
What state is it registered in? Any idea of hours on motor and pump?
Reg in utah, hour meter on the dash is just over 300 I believe.

jag2
08-02-2007, 09:43 PM
just got some pictures with the top up
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36297&stc=1&d=1186119713
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36298&stc=1&d=1186119733

Mike67rs
08-03-2007, 05:46 AM
I had one of these prior to my current boat. It did surprising well on rough water for a 20.5' boat. Great river boat. Good luck with the sale.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa47/boozhog/Dsc00447.jpg

jag2
08-03-2007, 11:26 AM
bump for friday

MBlaster
08-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Great all around boat.
Does well on Havasu if its not insanely rough, rips up the river.Plenty of storage.
I love mine.:D
Bump for the Carrera.

fatboy95
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Nice Elite. I had an 88 Eclipse with the same gel colors. Sunny day on the launch ramp and all kinds of peeps are asking about the boat.

jag2
08-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Nice Elite. I had an 88 Eclipse with the same gel colors. Sunny day on the launch ramp and all kinds of peeps are asking about the boat.
Every time we've taken it out it draws a crowd, even at Mead. its original gel but looks like custom paint. In the sun it shines like a mirror and really stands out. These pictures don't really do it justice because it was cloudy and starting to rain.
Ive had a few requests for interior shots so this is the best i can do for now. Hopefully ill have a few more tommarrow.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36448&stc=1&d=1186288156
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36449&stc=1&d=1186288175
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36450&stc=1&d=1186288187
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36451&stc=1&d=1186288205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36452&stc=1&d=1186288227

08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
very nice!

jag2
08-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Ttt

roadrunnersales@cox.net
08-08-2007, 06:58 AM
call me want to pay cash

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I bought this boat and I was to meet him in Vegas last Friday and he never showed!!!!!!!!! Mike you are a dickK and has far as you crying the blues to me about your ex wife you probably handle your personal life like your professional life!!!!!!!!!NO WONDER SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER MAN. So thank you for not returning my calls while I sat in Vegas waiting on your PUNK Asss. YOU COULD OF AT LEAST MAN UP AND TELL ME NOT TO DRIVE AND WAIT. YOU ARE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devi l: :devil: :devil:

lalhc
08-13-2007, 08:55 PM
:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :jawdrop:

BadKachina
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I bought this boat and I was to meet him in Vegas last Friday and he never showed!!!!!!!!! Mike you are a dickK and has far as you crying the blues to me about your ex wife you probably handle your personal life like your professional life!!!!!!!!!NO WONDER SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM ANOTHER MAN. So thank you for not returning my calls while I sat in Vegas waiting on your PUNK Asss. YOU COULD OF AT LEAST MAN UP AND TELL ME NOT TO DRIVE AND WAIT. YOU ARE BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devi l: :devil: :devil:
:jawdrop:

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-13-2007, 09:49 PM
OH MIKE YOUR KARMA IS CALLING YOU PHUCKING KUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

marty722
08-13-2007, 11:04 PM
OUCH!!!!!
Where did you drive from????????????:confused: :confused:

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-14-2007, 01:54 AM
PHOENIX!!!!!!! NOT TO FAR BUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF PULLING OUT CASH AND GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE BOAT IT SUCKED. HE ALSO WANTED ME TO SEND HIM A DEPOSIT MAYBE WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MIKEY YOU ARE WORTHLESS THAN TITS ON A BULL, JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE MUST HAVE FELT THAN SHE HAD TO GO GET SERVICED BY ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF STORY YOU ARE A CORK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

MBlaster
08-14-2007, 07:29 AM
SHIAT!!!:jawdrop:

marty722
08-14-2007, 07:58 AM
PHOENIX!!!!!!! NOT TO FAR BUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF PULLING OUT CASH AND GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE BOAT IT SUCKED. HE ALSO WANTED ME TO SEND HIM A DEPOSIT MAYBE WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MIKEY YOU ARE WORTHLESS THAN TITS ON A BULL, JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE MUST HAVE FELT THAN SHE HAD TO GO GET SERVICED BY ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF STORY YOU ARE A CORK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
Agreeed you put alot of time into this. What ever happend to him? Is he ok? or did he just flake???

biggraypig
08-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Very nice boat

jag2
08-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Wow, im sorry. I knew nothing of this. Ill get ahold of mike and find out whats going on. I just advertised it for him.

jag2
08-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Your getting a little out of line, please keep the personal BS out of this I don't want to know about it . I talked to Mike and he said you wouldn't send a deposit so he told you he wasn't dragging the boat down here.
Im not sure on how to make this right or even if its my problem to deal with but ill do what I can. How much was your fuel here and back?

MBlaster
08-14-2007, 12:23 PM
I talked to Mike and he said you wouldn't send a deposit so he told you he wasn't dragging the boat down here.
This could get good.:idea:

scawt
08-14-2007, 02:23 PM
i love the internet.

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Ok Jag Off Is This Why Mike Called Me Today And Made Up A Bullshit Story About Him Getting A Dui Just Outside Of Vegas And He Had To Stay In Jail For 48hrs And He Said It Was Mandatory?????? You Have No Part In This If You Are Not Mike. He Told Me Friday Night To Just Sit Tight In Vegas And He Is On His Way And Would Call Me While On The Highway In About 5 Min. And 15 Min. Later I Called Him And He Turned His Phone Off And Never Called Until Today As Far As I Am Concerned He Needs To Check His Manhood And Not Make Deals If He Is Not Going To Go Through With Them. Ask Billy B Hear On The Boards I Do What I Say And I Have Never Jerked Anybody Off On Any Business Deal. I Am Not Out Of Line So Shut Your Pie Hole. I Am Done With This It Is Time To Turn The Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Mike I Hope You Got Ass Raped In County Jail!!!!!!!! Hell Mike You Never Made It Out Of Utah And As Far As The Deposit He Said No Sweat How Was I Going To Send A Deposit Thursday Night When We Were To Meet The Next Day??? Phuck This Whole Deal Next. Good Bye Mike And Jag Off:d :d :d :d

No Name
08-14-2007, 02:48 PM
So is the boat still for sale.:D :D

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-14-2007, 02:53 PM
ya mike is the boat still for sale or did you have to give it up for bail???? if it is just drive out to phoenix and i will give you the 9500.00 cash like i said i would!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way you need to send me 200.00 for fuel you ass wipe:D

jag2
08-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Ok Jag Off Is This Why Mike Called Me Today And Made Up A Bullshit Story About Him Getting A Dui Just Outside Of Vegas And He Had To Stay In Jail For 48hrs And He Said It Was Mandatory?????? You Have No Part In This If You Are Not Mike. He Told Me Friday Night To Just Sit Tight In Vegas And He Is On His Way And Would Call Me While On The Highway In About 5 Min. And 15 Min. Later I Called Him And He Turned His Phone Off And Never Called Until Today As Far As I Am Concerned He Needs To Check His Manhood And Not Make Deals If He Is Not Going To Go Through With Them. Ask Billy B Hear On The Boards I Do What I Say And I Have Never Jerked Anybody Off On Any Business Deal. I Am Not Out Of Line So Shut Your Pie Hole. I Am Done With This It Is Time To Turn The Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Mike I Hope You Got Ass Raped In County Jail!!!!!!!! Hell Mike You Never Made It Out Of Utah And As Far As The Deposit He Said No Sweat How Was I Going To Send A Deposit Thursday Night When We Were To Meet The Next Day??? Phuck This Whole Deal Next. Good Bye Mike And Jag Off:d :d :d :d
Your a degenerate and after hearing the way you talk im not willing to even help out the situation now, it would probably benefit you in life to control your piehole instead of telling people to shut theres, i was trying to make things right as best i could and you still attack me? I'm not part of this, I just put the ad with what Mike had to say and feel partly responsible even though I had nothing to do with any deal you guys made. Why would someone haul a boat 500 miles to sell without any guarantee you would show up or even have the money?

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-14-2007, 03:00 PM
I was there before he even left. Next reply Jag Off???????????

jag2
08-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I was there before he even left. Next reply Jag Off???????????
I don't care who was right or wrong, I was trying to help. Do you have no reading comprehension? A few posts back I even asked how much you spent so I could take care of it.
Im done with your ghetto personality. Have a great life.
yes the boat is still for sale.

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
08-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Jag you really seem like a nice guy helping out. Thanks again you can p/m me so I can give you my address for the 200.00. Good bye

jag2
08-14-2007, 03:27 PM
double post

jag2
08-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Your a degenerate and after hearing the way you talk im not willing to even help out the situation now, it would probably benefit you in life to control your piehole instead of telling people to shut theres, i was trying to make things right as best i could and you still attack me? I'm not part of this, I just put the ad with what Mike had to say and feel partly responsible even though I had nothing to do with any deal you guys made. Why would someone haul a boat 500 miles to sell without any guarantee you would show up or even have the money?
Ill quote myself to get it nice and close so you'll actually see. Im not helping you with anything now, you came at me with your potty mouth so ill step out of the way and let you get it from Mike. After calling his mom a "nigger ****er" and a few other choice words im sure that will go real far :rolleyes: .

GUGS102
08-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Het what's that thing run with a JET? Buddy has the same one with a bravo and runs right at 63.
Thanks gugs,
now back to the program...

jag2
08-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Het what's that thing run with a JET? Buddy has the same one with a bravo and runs right at 63.
Thanks gugs,
now back to the program...
I havent had the GPS on it but top end feels real similer to my Eclipse which GPS's right around the 60 mark.

marty722
08-14-2007, 04:35 PM
can we meet in vegas :D :D :D just trying to lighten the thing up alittle

biggraypig
08-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Hell, I'll meet you in Utah. With the $10,500.

I-want-a-boat-TOO
08-15-2007, 09:52 AM
COOCHIE. Do you have a number for this guy? I'd like to buy this boat!!!

biggraypig
08-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I know something went wrong with the deal, but the more I look at this boat the more I want to buy it.
Anyone out there know any info on these boats? Where do they stack up compared to other jets? (Top of the line, mid grade, or low end?) How well built is an Indmar 454? What kind of speed can be expected?
Any info on this boat is appreciated.
Thanks

biggraypig
08-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Very nice boat, so nice I had to have it.
Great guy, straight up no bullshit, done deal. Now I am one happy boy.
Boat runs great, looks great, (just like new) I see many years of enjoyment in my future.