PDA

View Full Version : New to the site...........

J bonz
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
And looking to buy a 18' jet. I was raised on one until we slowly moved up to a Cig topgun. Now I finally graduated and i'm ready to accept offers in Wisconsin, my fiance and I are ready to take the plunge on a boat. The cig is my dads and I's. The big boat is staying in ohio for a few years. but I want a jet like I was raised on to enjoy for a few years. Is there any WI ***boaters out there that can show me the ropes of where to go/ noise laws?
I know there are alot of lakes but, will I get tickets with a bad **s jet?
Jr.

termiteguy
08-02-2007, 08:04 PM
welcome you mite want to go to just jets they may have more info for you

soulboater#1
08-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Im new here as well--jets are the sh*t! try just jets and they will always elp a jetter out!:)

pw_Tony
08-02-2007, 08:51 PM
The worse part about the jet boats is the noise tickets!:eek:
Post in Just Jets and you'll get plenty of replies fast:)

OverKill
08-02-2007, 10:34 PM
And looking to buy a 18' jet. I was raised on one until we slowly moved up to a Cig topgun. Now I finally graduated and i'm ready to accept offers in Wisconsin, my fiance and I are ready to take the plunge on a boat. The cig is my dads and I's. The big boat is staying in ohio for a few years. but I want a jet like I was raised on to enjoy for a few years. Is there any WI ***boaters out there that can show me the ropes of where to go/ noise laws?
I know there are alot of lakes but, will I get tickets with a bad **s jet?
Jr.
Ya man what the F**K are you doing here at the Sandbar?? get your ass over to Just Jets AKA the Dark Side. Welcome to the twisted humor.:) :)

JetBoatRich
08-03-2007, 04:15 AM
welcome to the site:D
Don't listen to everything you heard:eek:

adjones419
08-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Careful you don't step in the bullsh!t.

SB
08-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Can your fiance handle the noise and the low freeboard?

LiquidJ
08-03-2007, 07:36 AM
I am a fellow Wisconsin boater, but unfourtuneatley I do not have a lot of time to post here. Spend most of my time on the Lake Winnebago chain of lakes. My 20' SLeekcraft is currently up for sale.
Some of the specs:
454 BBC (less than 1 hour on completely rebuilt motor)
Berkley Jet w/ Manual Place Diverter
Tandem axle trailer (0 miles on new tires)
Very clean
PM me if you have any interest or would like any information about Wisconsin lakes.

bruddah
08-03-2007, 07:37 AM
welcome to the madness

J bonz
08-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the replies, I will post over ther to