PDA

View Full Version : I Gotta Shout Out Mojave Hitch and Welding

Trailer Park Casanova
08-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Geeze do they do good work.
Havasu Doug sent us there.
Located in Lake Havasu. Clean, neat shop.
Plenty of room to bring in your trailers ect.
Our Slide out on our RV seperated from the frame (in Shreveport Louisiana, what a fuxstory that was.)
A tricky job to fix. If you own a Fleetwood RV with cog & gear slide outs, you may eventually experience this problem too.
We are beside ourselves with Fleetwood RV quality issues. They make WW look good.
Mojave Hitch spent several hours getting it dialed in, welding the breaks, then re-inforcing it to prevent it happening again.
Fair price, great work.
Hold that thought if ya need good welding.
Several people coming in with boat trailer too.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Ahhhh! You had trailer problems also! Too funny.

Old Man Havasu
08-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Geeze do they do good work.
Havasu Doug sent us there.
Located in Lake Havasu. Clean, neat shop.
Plenty of room to bring in your trailers ect.
Our Slide out on our RV seperated from the frame (in Shreveport Louisiana, what a fuxstory that was.)
A tricky job to fix. If you own a Fleetwood RV with cog & gear slide outs, you may eventually experience this problem too.
We are beside ourselves with Fleetwood RV quality issues. They make WW look good.
Mojave Hitch spent several hours getting it dialed in, welding the breaks, then re-inforcing it to prevent it happening again.
Fair price, great work.
Hold that thought if ya need good welding.
Several people coming in with boat trailer too.
Great people! Replaced my hydraulic system on my boat trailer and put a nice exhaust system on my truck. My neighbor/fabricator Dave Wells (he passed away May 06') led me to those nice folks!
They are a nice change from California......