call 702-496-4150 to view this fine jeep

OutCole'd
08-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Is this the same Jeep???
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154748

OutCole'd
08-03-2007, 07:06 AM
no it's my jeep, he sold that one to me, you wanna buy it
No thanks, if I wanted to buy it, I would have bought it off him for 3k less last week.
Thanks though.:rolleyes:

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Oh, I forgot the pictures

Baja Big Dog
08-03-2007, 07:24 AM
No thanks, if I wanted to buy it, I would have bought it off him for 3k less last week.
Thanks though.:rolleyes:
Holy shit...paging PapaG...paging PapaG.......:eek:
Here goes another 10 pages......

LuckyDaze
08-03-2007, 08:06 AM
So why is it worth 3k more now? Im confused. It looks like it got a wash??

meaniam
08-03-2007, 08:19 AM
CHEAPhttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/LAUGHATYOU.jpg
THAT WAS 3K AGO

Billdoe
08-03-2007, 08:28 AM
its worth 3K more cause its a Jeep lol ... actually thats how much im asking for my 97 and ive invested over 9K just in the suspention last year and paid over 13K ... tell ya what your gonna have a hard time getting that from a 87 . i cant even get 8500 for mine right now and Mines a hell of a lot nicer then that one .. good luck

Baja Big Dog
08-03-2007, 08:37 AM
its worth 3K more cause its a Jeep lol ... actually thats how much im asking for my 97 and ive invested over 9K just in the suspention last year and paid over 13K ... tell ya what your gonna have a hard time getting that from a 87 . i cant even get 8500 for mine right now and Mines a hell of a lot nicer then that one .. good luck
Nice jack...Billl!!:D

TheCarDudes
08-03-2007, 08:59 AM
You would think one would at least try to just sell it in Autotrader or some other media rather than relisting it here so quickly. :confused:

BLOWN HOWARD
08-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Take another hit off the crack pipe

acatitude
08-03-2007, 09:09 AM
what a tool.... note to self... don't deal with this guy

Baja Big Dog
08-03-2007, 09:15 AM
You would think one would at least try to just sell it in Autotrader or some other media rather than relisting it here so quickly. :confused:
Come on dude...its called balls....GREAT BIG FRICKEN BALLS!!!

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 09:49 AM
THANKYOU!!!

yopengo
08-03-2007, 09:52 AM
DammÂ…Your changing toys faster that I change my chonies. :eek: :D

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 09:56 AM
cause there is not a better one for cheeper!!
plus now there is a little wiggle room, LOL
would you concider trades? I was thinking of buying this red burb that I could trade you for plus some cash of course...:D

Billdoe
08-03-2007, 10:03 AM
any pics well lets see its listed on here also as a 97 wrangler F/S or trade .. i will say yours is Cleaner cause its a STREET Jeep ... but i built mine to handle Any off road adventure handed to it .. i use mine , not mall cruiser at all . i live 40 miles from the Rubicon Trail and Barret lake trail and Fordyce trail off HWY 80 . mine has done all those trails with pretty much no problems point. c'mon up ill take ya for a real ride :D

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 10:04 AM
I bought this jeep for 5k cash, when I got it I said to my self
Dam, this is a 10k jeep!!!
so I'm offering a 15% discount to all the ***boaters,
you can buy it for only $8,500.00
Hey you said I could buy it back if I changed my mind, ok I will give you 4k cash tonight, but if you think it is worth 10k I can sell it too you again next week and give you a discount of 50% for only 5k cash and you will end up getting a great deal twice? :D :D

kmenard
08-03-2007, 10:07 AM
well...it could be a $6500 jeep :)
and the one he is describing sounds nothing like this...
Time to sell my 1987 Jeep and move onto my other jeep project. AZ registered (stored close to Havasu) It is a 1897 Wrangler Laredo, hardtop, Automatic, Air Conditioning, 6cyl, 4x4, under 98k total, rebuilt (16k ago). New 2 1/2 inch Soft Ride Pro-Comp lift, New Detroit EZ-Lockers with 4.10 gears front and rear, New exhaust and muffler, 5-33's, Sure Lock for front dif lockers, (needs new cable) some AZ pen stripes, Needs some minor things, interior repair (around 100-200.00 worth), also need to replace the Sure Lock cable to engage front lockers (around 125-150.00), Hood has bad sun damage. Great Havasu or river area play toy....Air works great, Runs great. Was going to ask 6500 OBO but I really don't have the time to deal with tire kickers and want to make room fast so First $5500.00 FIRM takes it....

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 10:36 AM
any pics well lets see its listed on here also as a 97 wrangler F/S or trade .. i will say yours is Cleaner cause its a STREET Jeep ... but i built mine to handle Any off road adventure handed to it .. i use mine , not mall cruiser at all . i live 40 miles from the Rubicon Trail and Barret lake trail and Fordyce trail off HWY 80 . mine has done all those trails with pretty much no problems point. c'mon up ill take ya for a real ride :D
well throw one up over here, little extra exposure won't hurt.

wright27
08-03-2007, 11:29 AM
You got ripped off paying 5k for it. Then you try to sell it for $8500 in the same place you bought it. If you want to learn how to buy and sell making a profit shoot me a P.M. I am having a seminar this weekend, tickets are $500 bucks, and I am looking for retards like you.:D

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 11:39 AM
You got ripped off paying 5k for it. Then you try to sell it for $8500 in the same place you bought it. If you want to learn how to buy and sell making a profit shoot me a P.M. I am having a seminar this weekend, tickets are $500 bucks, and I am looking for retards like you.:D
ripped off paying 5k, I think you need to take a course on how to spot an idiot :D

riverbound
08-03-2007, 11:55 AM
If you book it on either Edmunds or Kelly Blue book. A Fully loaded 87 with 20k miles only books out at $3k.
I think he will be holding on to this for a while.

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
If you book it on either Edmunds or Kelly Blue book. A Fully loaded 87 with 20k miles only books out at $3k.
I think he will be holding on to this for a while.
Cant incorporate Kelly or Edmunds for certain types of vehicles....IE muscle cars, collectables, jeeps.....Not sure you know to much about jeeps and prices these days, what is book on a cherry 1982 CJ8 through kelly roughly 2k? Try to find one under 10k. Book does not mean crap. And if you can get me a loaded 87 with only 20k miles on it I will buy a dozen of them...lol :D :D

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 12:19 PM
they say lack of sex makes people say bad things about people that they
don't know and call them names

wright27
08-03-2007, 12:39 PM
notice the :D I buy and sell alot. My wife wants a jeep, and I found much better deals than what you paid for the one you bought. The lame part is posting if for sale on the same forum you bought it on. No one is dumb enough to pay $8500 for something that was on the boards for 5k just a short time ago.
Tell you what I will take it off your hands for $2300 and you can forget this whole thing ever happened.:D
I got nothing but love for ya 2forcefull.:D

wright27
08-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh yea, This statement is very true, you got me there.:D

acatitude
08-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Hey you said I could buy it back if I changed my mind, ok I will give you 4k cash tonight, but if you think it is worth 10k I can sell it too you again next week and give you a discount of 50% for only 5k cash and you will end up getting a great deal twice? :D :D
now there ya go 2forceful. I think this is what you should do....;) ;)
or ill give ya 2400 cash when you deliver it to my doorstep

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 01:10 PM
notice the :D I buy and sell alot. My wife wants a jeep, and I found much better deals than what you paid for the one you bought. The lame part is posting if for sale on the same forum you bought it on. No one is dumb enough to pay $8500 for something that was on the boards for 5k just a short time ago.
Tell you what I will take it off your hands for $2300 and you can forget this whole thing ever happened.:D
tell you what I'll do, I'll trade you for the boat, the jeep books higher
but i'm lame enough to do it

acatitude
08-03-2007, 01:11 PM
thanks, I could use a little love !
I've accually been look'n for a couple years now, I bought an artic cat
didn't like it,started look'n at rhino's bought one didn't like it. went back to the jeep thing.
I bought this one cause all the suspension was done the way i would do it and it has cold ac!!! plus the engine was pro rebuilt
very nice jeep for the price concidering
I think I got a deal so I guess thats all that matters,
my neighbor wants to give 6,500 for it
Oh and I do't pay much attention to the smileys,
i guess they have different faces on thenm but,
my eyes are bad and they look like dots to me
can't see the smileys and you still got a drivers licence and you also drive your boat?????/ glad i dont boat at mead...

Billdoe
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
looks like the Jeep for sale board on here now lol ... heres a pic of mine but like i said Mine was spotless before i turn it into a capable trail rig that can be driven to the trail .. tore the carpet out and rhino lined it also for easy cleaning after trail riding . ive been into the jeeps long enough i want to get into V-Drive boats is Only reason im even concidering selling mine other wise i would Own it for life so its not a big deal if i sell mine for as cheap as im letting it go at 8500.00 . hell Stock it probably books close to that with out the almost 10K upgrades in suspention ive done ..anyway heres some pics of before i did a frame down on it and after on the trail recently

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 01:34 PM
damm, that didn't last long!

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 03:51 PM
looks like the Jeep for sale board on here now lol ... heres a pic of mine but like i said Mine was spotless before i turn it into a capable trail rig that can be driven to the trail .. tore the carpet out and rhino lined it also for easy cleaning after trail riding . ive been into the jeeps long enough i want to get into V-Drive boats is Only reason im even concidering selling mine other wise i would Own it for life so its not a big deal if i sell mine for as cheap as im letting it go at 8500.00 . hell Stock it probably books close to that with out the almost 10K upgrades in suspention ive done ..anyway heres some pics of before i did a frame down on it and after on the trail recently
cool jeep!!!!

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
You have found much better deals I find that very hard to believe. Show us some of these much better deals for a hard top automatic with 5,500.00 in recent New motor, all suspension, gears, lockers front and rear and very clean for an 87 (except for the hood), Please show us some of those great deals you found we all might be interested in buying a few of them...by the way did you buy any of them??? :eek: :D

wright27
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM
You have found much better deals I find that very hard to believe. Show us some of these much better deals for a hard top automatic with 5,500.00 in recent New motor, all suspension, gears, lockers front and rear and very clean for an 87 (except for the hood), Please show us some of those great deals you found we all might be interested in buying a few of them...by the way did you buy any of them??? :eek: :D
NO I did not buy any of them. I decided to buy a new boat instead. Wanna buy my old boat? I will give you a hell of a deal :idea: :D :sqeyes:

2forcefull
08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
NO I did not buy any of them. I decided to buy a new boat instead. Wanna buy my old boat? I will give you a hell of a deal :idea: :D :sqeyes:
i'll give NADA book for your boat! serious 702-496-4150

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Well I have to take your approach and check it out and see if I can find much better deals out there and give you s@#t about it lol :D what do you have for sale?

PaPaG
08-03-2007, 05:10 PM
i'll give NADA book for your boat! serious 702-496-4150
2force, whats with these HB people coming on your ad and basically telling both you the seller and the guy you bought it from (ME) that I ripped you off and you are trying to rip off other people, I think some people are just plain lame. If I decided to sell you my jeep for a cheap price that is up to me, if you want to sell it for more than what I was happy getting for it that is up to you...I guess none of these guys have ever bought something for a good price IE house, car, toys or a possible investment and sold it for more than they paid...bunch of strange ones if you ask me butting into other peoples sales...should we go over to Wright27 and tell him he is ripping people off with his sale price? lol I don't like to bash other sellers, if he wants 100k for his boat and if someone out there wants to give him his price so be it..have a nice day.....I guess I will have to track the sale of his boat and make sure to tell the buyer he got ripped off when he buys it...sad sad sad :eek:

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 08:25 AM
2force, whats with these HB people coming on your ad and basically telling both you the seller and the guy you bought it from (ME) that I ripped you off and you are trying to rip off other people, I think some people are just plain lame. If I decided to sell you my jeep for a cheap price that is up to me, if you want to sell it for more than what I was happy getting for it that is up to you...I guess none of these guys have ever bought something for a good price IE house, car, toys or a possible investment and sold it for more than they paid...bunch of strange ones if you ask me butting into other peoples sales...should we go over to Wright27 and tell him he is ripping people off with his sale price? lol I don't like to bash other sellers, if he wants 100k for his boat and if someone out there wants to give him his price so be it..have a nice day.....I guess I will have to track the sale of his boat and make sure to tell the buyer he got ripped off when he buys it...sad sad sad :eek:
:jawdrop:

WishIknew
08-04-2007, 06:20 PM
You didn't get ripped off this jeep it just needed someone to push on the right hand pedal a little harder and i am impressed by the 8500 selling tactic good luck and I hope you figured out what YOU TUBE was !!!!!!!!

stoker22405
08-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Absolute Comedy....Thanks for the entertainment.....

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 07:54 PM
You didn't get ripped off this jeep it just needed someone to push on the right hand pedal a little harder and i am impressed by the 8500 selling tactic good luck and I hope you figured out what YOU TUBE was !!!!!!!!
Hey I should have just let you drive the thing up the hill like you kept asking me to do, lol :D :D

WishIknew
08-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey I should have just let you drive the thing up the hill like you kept asking me to do, lol :D :D
Yea i could of done some custom shock work on this one also????????:eek:

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Yea i could of done some custom shock work on this one also????????:eek:
Cracking up right now...good one :D

LEADFOOTjosh
08-05-2007, 09:52 PM
so it is still forsale...
:D :D

2forcefull
08-06-2007, 07:30 AM
so it is still forsale...
:D :D
still for sale

WishIknew
08-06-2007, 07:54 AM
still for sale
Josh you don't have a real jeep???????????

BLOWN HOWARD
08-06-2007, 09:04 AM
I cant believe how cheap it is and still not sold yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

LEADFOOTjosh
08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Josh you don't have a real jeep???????????
hey hey hey.. it says jeep on it.. just because you cant take the top off with a out a sawzaw dosnt mean its not a jeep..:eat:
ok.. maybe it does :( :( :(

2forcefull
08-06-2007, 06:01 PM
still for sell, really

stoker22405
08-06-2007, 08:47 PM
1987 jeep
This thing runs like a mouse in slippers and climbs just as good
this is one rust free AZ jeep thats tighter than a nuns safe
It has had a pampered life in the dry az sunbelt
close examanation finds the sun faded hood,
but gives it the rugged look of a true american
off road vehicle
the recent professional built motor delivers the
unbelivable stump pull'n lowend torque that puts a smile
on you every time you press the accelerator
don't snooze on this one, or you will surley looze
offered at the low price of only $8,500.00 OBO
trades concidered
Priceless!!!!!

LEADFOOTjosh
08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Priceless!!!!!
completely... LOL..

WishIknew
08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
completely... LOL..
thought you went to bed???????

WishIknew
08-06-2007, 09:16 PM
1987 jeep
This thing runs like a mouse in slippers and climbs just as good
this is one rust free AZ jeep thats tighter than a nuns safe
It has had a pampered life in the dry az sunbelt
close examanation finds the sun faded hood,
but gives it the rugged look of a true american
off road vehicle
the recent professional built motor delivers the
unbelivable stump pull'n lowend torque that puts a smile
on you every time you press the accelerator
don't snooze on this one, or you will surley looze
offered at the low price of only $8,500.00 OBO
trades concidered
This must be one of PaPa's buddies pulling this crap!!!!!!

PaPaG
08-06-2007, 10:32 PM
This must be one of PaPa's buddies pulling this crap!!!!!!
Yes he is a new buddy but I dont think he is pulling any crap..if someone offers he will sell....:D

WishIknew
08-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Yes he is a new buddy but I dont think he is pulling any crap..if someone offers he will sell....:D
Hope they don't know about you tube:D :D :D :D :D :D

2forcefull
08-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Here's the deal on this jeep, I have property in havasu, kingman, meadview, and pioche nv. the thought was this would be the perfect vec. to explore the areas with. the only problem is getting it to the areas, If I go to havasu, we tow the boat. if I go to the other property's we tow the box trailer with quads. If I take the jeep, can't take the quads. if i don't take the quads, none of the family wants to go.
the jeep seemed like the way to go cause of the heat and air.
anyway, after think'n about it, I wana sell it $5,500. obo

acatitude
08-07-2007, 05:06 AM
so just make one trip with the jeep and leave it there. one of them places must have a garage... no back peddlin now:D

stoker22405
08-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Here's the deal on this jeep, I have property in havasu, kingman, meadview, and pioche nv. the thought was this would be the perfect vec. to explore the areas with. the only problem is getting it to the areas, If I go to havasu, we tow the boat. if I go to the other property's we tow the box trailer with quads. If I take the jeep, can't take the quads. if i don't take the quads, none of the family wants to go.
You should buy a bigger trailer...

2forcefull
08-07-2007, 06:47 AM
You should buy a bigger trailer...
i just sold the bigger trailer and bought the 20' box

wright27
08-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks PaPag. It has taken like 2 years for someone to use my name in there post. You are the first. :D Thanks. I am not knocking him for his sale. Alot of joking about the obvious. I wish him the best of luck with the sale of his Jeep. All of the joking has kept this thread on the first page for awhile now. :idea:

WishIknew
08-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks PaPag. It has taken like 2 years for someone to use my name in there post. You are the first. :D Thanks. I am not knocking him for his sale. Alot of joking about the obvious. I wish him the best of luck with the sale of his Jeep. All of the joking has kept this thread on the first page for awhile now. :idea:
This jeep is a legend in its own mind:D

stoker22405
08-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Must be because it "Runs like a mouse in slippers and climbs just as good"......That one still cracks me up everytime I read it

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 10:01 AM
No problem Wright, alot of joking here to...sometimes comes off as not so no biggie its all good.....:D

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Hey who ever buys it at least they know they can follow you anywhere you go, may take them a try or two more but they can do it :D

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I had gotten a few PM's for it, I will send them your way :D

2forcefull
08-07-2007, 10:36 AM
it might be sold, show'n it at 1 oclock

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Let me know if it sells....
PS I can swing by and drop off the extra keys and pick up the plate and lock before 1 if you have the time, let me know.
G

wright27
08-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Good luck, but don't be 2forcefull with the sale tactics.:D

2forcefull
08-07-2007, 12:08 PM
sold!

stoker22405
08-07-2007, 12:13 PM
sold!
3 different owners in 1 week....Thats impressive....

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 12:27 PM
sold!
Congrats on the sale, You change your vehicles and toys faster than I change my socks....lol
Does the guy want extra keys or should I melt them? :D

WishIknew
08-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Hey who ever buys it at least they know they can follow you anywhere you go, may take them a try or two more but they can do it :D
This jeep will never be able to go everywhere i go PERIOD!:mad: :mad:

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
This jeep will never be able to go everywhere i go PERIOD!:mad: :mad:
Proven at will as shown that night (well except for getting towed back to cali for repair and new mods).....:D Let it go Let it go :eek:

WishIknew
08-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Proven at will as shown that night (well except for getting towed back to cali for repair and new mods).....:D Let it go Let it go :eek:
Why do you keep saying towed????This is the last thing I am going to say about this jeep or in this useless thread my jeep sh*t all over this jeep flat land or on hills:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: now its someone eleses problem SOLVED!!!!!!!!

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Why do you keep saying towed????This is the last thing I am going to say about this jeep or in this useless thread my jeep sh*t all over this jeep flat land or on hills:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: now its someone eleses problem SOLVED!!!!!!!!
Someone is dreaming again...let it go, let it go :idea:

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
So now that the jeep got towed back home for repair and upgrade you gonna ever bring it out again,,,I hear new gears, lockers and a few other trick mods....Jeep Shiating on another Jeep...hmmm I wanna see this...lol :D :D come on I dare you NOT to post, lol you can't can you..:D

LEADFOOTjosh
08-07-2007, 06:37 PM
:d :d :d

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
:d :d :d
you know he is dying wanting to respond :D

stoker22405
08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
you know he is dying wanting to respond :D
I think you 2 should Thumb Wrestle......

PaPaG
08-07-2007, 08:51 PM
I think you 2 should Thumb Wrestle......
He would beat me, how about rock paper scissors ? :D
His jeep, I am not afraid of, his thumbs.......no way........he pokes Santas eyes out with those things :D