PDA

View Full Version : Fill Er Up

MIGHTY MAC
08-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Three blokes - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and an Aussie engineer were all working together one day when they come across a lantern and a Genie popped out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total" said the Genie.
The Canadian said, "I am a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."
POOOOFF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forev er fertile for farming.
Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Australians can come into our precious state."
POOOFF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.
The Aussie Engineer said: "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall"
The Genie explained, "Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out - it's virtually impenetrable."
The Aussie engineer sat down, cracked open a beer, smiled and said,
"Fill it with water".........

yopengo
08-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Ill give it a 7. :D

Baja Big Dog
08-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Ill give it a 7. :D
Your generous...