PDA

View Full Version : White Trash Neighbors

Faceaz
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Does anybody have bigger white trash neighbors than us? How do you politely tell them their house is bringing down the value of yours? They're actually pretty nice, but this motorhome has been across the front of their house for about a year & there's always a broken down car or two in front also.

Old school Ultra
08-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Call the city and complain the MH smells? How many people live there?

riverbound
08-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Jeez.....you could have just come over and said so. I would have listened. Instead you embarass me on a public forum :mad:
:D :D :D

R.A.D.man
08-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Not as bad, but I have a neighbor that insists on parking a car in the yard. I searched the city code and found it is a violation in Austin, TX and is a ticketable offense immediately and the price goes up for consecutive violations. I have not made issue of it yet, but now I know I can. He even used to use my driveway to access his yard. I installed a simple barrier to further prevent this after speaking to him only stopped it for a short while. I'm currently being patient due to his and his wifes talk of moving. Oh please, I hope they do this soon.

MKEELINE
08-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Two words: Molotov cocktail.

Mr. Crusader 83
08-03-2007, 02:04 PM
I might, But I do live in Havasu. :D
Heres the example of next door.
He likes to park his truck in his front yard, or across the driveway sideways like your hispanic neighbors do. :D
And he drives through my side yard to get to his front yard, because the street that he could drive on is a wopping 23ft farther away. Not to mention i get to hear them get stoned and yell at each other every night. :mad:
Across the street.
Hispanics, that park on the rocks and not in the driveway. :confused:
Next to them.
Is a white trash crack head, that sits in his garage all day, no job by the way.
and tries to play his geeeetar to metalica, while drinking beer. You will never see him without a beer in his hand.
Gotta love Arizona

Faceaz
08-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Call the city and complain the MH smells? How many people live there?
I think 3 to 4 generations live in that house & maybe someone in the motor home, probably about 10 people total. It's times like these I wish we did have an HOA.
Sorry Riverbound, had to do it.

THOR
08-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Does anybody have bigger white trash neighbors than us? How do you politely tell them their house is bringing down the value of yours? They're actually pretty nice, but this motorhome has been across the front of their house for about a year & there's always a broken down car or two in front also.
Where in Huntington do you live?

Faceaz
08-03-2007, 02:28 PM
We're @ Bushard & Yorktown. Feel free to come by and Paint Ball my neighbors cars.

Brewzed
08-03-2007, 02:33 PM
per the City of Huntington Beach Municipal Code chapter 231.02 Section E
1. Parking in yards in R districts. The parking of motor vehicles, trailers, campers and boats shall be prohibited on all landscaped areas within the front one-half of the lot except as provided below.
(a) oversized vehicles, campers, trailers and boats may be parked on the paved driveway area or on a paved area between the driveway and the nearest property line provided they do not project over any property line and that the area is kept free of trash, debris and parts.
I'm on city zoning codes all day long. Give code enforcment a call and let them take care of it.

lalhc
08-03-2007, 02:39 PM
At least their cars all appear to be clean and operating.
I'm sure there is some ordinance that would prevent them from parking the RV in front of their house. Just report them.

HM
08-03-2007, 02:41 PM
We're @ Bushard & Yorktown. Feel free to come by and Paint Ball my neighbors cars.
Nothing like a little vandalism to bring up the value of your neighborhood. :D

Dave C
08-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Its funny how those in AZ make fun of us Kalifornians.... ;)
Tweakers, white trash, hillbillies parking their junk on the lawn.. they belong in AZ. :devil:
We don't have the problem in my neighborhood. ;) :) :D

vee-driven
08-03-2007, 02:43 PM
at least the grass is green and they have a flag up.

THOR
08-03-2007, 02:46 PM
I am on Heil and Goldenwest. That sucks man.
This is mine, but it is tucked away nice and neat.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6705DSC01822-med.JPG

OutCole'd
08-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I am on Heil and Goldenwest. That sucks man.
This is mine, but it is tucked away nice and neat.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6705DSC01822-med.JPG
White Trash!:D :D

Waist Deep
08-03-2007, 02:50 PM
When I can, I'll get you a snapshot. I guarantee I've got the trashiest of trash Huntington neighbors.
4 dogs, 2 cats, a bird, a fish ,a turtle, 3 girls, a wife and Sanford in a 900 sq ft house.
Oh, their backyard smells as if the dog shiat has never been shoveled.
No theyre not renters either, so my thought of them moving is just a dream.

squirt'nmyload
08-03-2007, 02:53 PM
i would not be happy looking at that every day.....it is pretty funny though :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/untitled.jpg

asch
08-03-2007, 02:58 PM
It's times like these I wish we did have an HOA.
No you don't.
HOA's are HELL.
I guarantee no boat would last for more than a day (if that) at your house if you were part of an HOA
I got a neighbor that calls us white trash for occasionally putting out the garbage a day early. Petty shit if I do say so.
People need to live and let live.
at least the grass is green and they have a flag up.
Yeah I was gonna say at least they're patrotic.:D

pw_Tony
08-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Well if they parked on the street it wouldn't look so bad. So you're complainging about how theyre bringing down the value of your home? Reminds me of my neighbors that called the city on me for my boat being in my front yard when I didn' have room in my driveway when some family was staying over. God I hate neighbors

Faceaz
08-03-2007, 03:18 PM
They're actually pretty nice, so I don't wan to report it. I just wish they'de realize it on their own & move their shiat. It's a front lawn, not a used car lot.

superdave013
08-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I had some crack heads that lived right across the street. They had no driveway in the front. Garage around back full of crap so they could not use it. And between the guy and his wife they had one car and one truck. Then their crack head roomate had 13, yes 13 different car/trucks. Everyone of them looked like shit.
They moved 2 blocks away thank god.

my21advantage
08-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I had some crack heads that lived right across the street. They had no driveway in the front. Garage around back full of crap so they could not use it. And between the guy and his wife they had one car and one truck. Then their crack head roomate had 13, yes 13 different car/trucks. Everyone of them looked like shit.
They moved 2 blocks away thank god.
And 11 of them where stolen:jawdrop:

superdave013
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
no they were not. Trust me the man was looking at them every 72 hours.
The best was when I came home after living there for less then a week. I found one of his buckets leaking oil in my driveway.
So I jacked it up and rolled it down the street on a floor jack.

my21advantage
08-03-2007, 03:41 PM
The best was when I came home after living there for less then a week. I found one of his buckets leaking oil in my driveway.
Tweekers suck!

Dude! Sweet!
08-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I figured you were talking about me! :D
I live downtown an I've got some lawn parkers down the street from me. It's a rental of course! I don't really give a crap about the property values, becuase I don't plan on moving, but if their pit-bull (which runs around loose) ever come's near my kids, I'll give it instant "lead-poisoning".

SILVERWING251
08-03-2007, 03:46 PM
leave them alone your property values won't go down because they have poor unkeep. The mortage industry will do that for you

Coach
08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. :mad: So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ. :)

superdave013
08-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. :mad: So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ. :)
Sorry but you are not even close to having him beat. That stuff is all parked in his driveway.

bonesfab
08-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Hell I got some of them beat. granted the car doesnt stay on the lawn but I thought it was a Kodak moment..:D

bordsmnj
08-03-2007, 09:30 PM
bringin' down the value of your property? bwahahahha!!!! get over it.
they probably bitch about the illeagals that maticulously manicure your yard for you.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-03-2007, 09:39 PM
That's NOT gracious at all.....

MADDOG355
08-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Well if they parked on the street it wouldn't look so bad. So you're complainging about how theyre bringing down the value of your home? Reminds me of my neighbors that called the city on me for my boat being in my front yard when I didn' have room in my driveway when some family was staying over. God I hate neighbors
I used to think when a person bought somthing it was theirs to do with what they want :rolleyes: , As a adult I learned that is not true.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Neighbors are E V E R Y T H I N G !!

91nordic29
08-04-2007, 06:32 AM
I have sent copies of city codes to people annomomously. It has worked every time.:D

steve d
08-04-2007, 06:32 AM
..............LOL
I can remember when Orange County was Strawberry fields and Orange groves!
Yes...I'm that old. Anybody have a reset button????????????

Coach
08-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Sorry but you are not even close to having him beat. That stuff is all parked in his driveway.
Might be but that driveway was only extended a few days ago. It was grass to the far right of the picture. They were breaking city code so they cemented it in to extend the driveway so they can park "legally".
Basic common courtesy will keep most people from doing stuff like in many of the photos. But like most things in life the people who like to think of themselves and their situation before others end up forcing additional laws and codes. Sure I would like nothing better than to save a few thousand dollars in storage fees each year for my toys, but I know it will look like shit to keep them in front of my home. When I have my boat at home I always keep it at a neighbors house in the designated RV parking area behind a gate.

Wmc
08-04-2007, 06:55 AM
He should tie some balloons to those cars and have a guy in a suit walking around. Like a used car lot.
Funny:D :D :D

laveycrafter
08-04-2007, 02:33 PM
A small story:
My neighbor decided to mow a strip through one of our other neighbors lawns, it had no been mowed in weeks, so he just did one strip, and left it. Looked like crap. So after another 4 weeks of looking at this, I went over and mowed the whole lawn, the wife came out and thanked me, as her husband was in Iraq, and she did not know how to mow the lawn.....
My point is....Have you simply asked them WTF? Nut up bro! And if you dont like the answer, then call the city. They may have a good reason, but most likely not.....fokkin white trash pricks!:mad:

shueman
08-04-2007, 02:57 PM
You CAN'T park a car on the grass; our neighbor got busted for washing his on the front lawn. EPA infraction....:)

Baja Big Dog
08-04-2007, 03:22 PM
This looks like its off of Rose dr???

pw_Tony
08-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Might be but that driveway was only extended a few days ago. It was grass to the far right of the picture. They were breaking city code so they cemented it in to extend the driveway so they can park "legally".
Basic common courtesy will keep most people from doing stuff like in many of the photos. But like most things in life the people who like to think of themselves and their situation before others end up forcing additional laws and codes. Sure I would like nothing better than to save a few thousand dollars in storage fees each year for my toys, but I know it will look like shit to keep them in front of my home. When I have my boat at home I always keep it at a neighbors house in the designated RV parking area behind a gate.
Dude if you're complaiging about that to the city I hope I never move anywhere near you. It's not out in the open, it's parked fine. Like I said I HATE neighbors, specially when they have no consideration

Faceaz
08-04-2007, 03:32 PM
bringin' down the value of your property? bwahahahha!!!! get over it.
they probably bitch about the illeagals that maticulously manicure your yard for you.
Yeah you're probably right about that. They have their lazy out of work son to take care of theirs, 45yrs old & still living with his parents. Meanwhile the parents have their parents living with them - yep 3 generations & friends. My gardeners are the least of my worries.
On the bright side this is completely offset by the fact that huge white horseshoe looking canopy is finally coming off the jetski rental shop in Parker. From our deck I can now see up to the bend past the S. end of Movalya Keys & to the bend just N. of Badenochs, what a great view. Now if Parker would just start burying their power lines, who do I talk to about that.

Cs19
08-04-2007, 05:27 PM
LOL My buddy lives right there just down from the fire station on bushard. I give him shit all the time for being white trash too, he has a 21 daycruiser across his driveway with a blue tarp on it.
Blue tarp=white trash

BIGRRNU
08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
How old of a Camero,67-68-69 I will do you a favor,see if its for sale:idea: :idea: :idea:

Classic Daycruiser
08-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Maybe they parked the motorhome to block the view of your front yard:D :D :D :idea:

dragboat
08-04-2007, 07:09 PM
This is a contest I wish I could not win but I've got you beat.:(
And three of their shitboxes are not there in this pix.
There usually in front of my house, not running, leaking oil.
The a-holes work on their shitboxes in my front yard.
The parking is on our side of the street.
I've lived here since 78
A sweet old man moved out and these expletives moved in.
Yes sadly... were moving.:mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Coach
08-04-2007, 10:22 PM
This looks like its off of Rose dr???
No way off. Off of Esperanza Rd.

Wheeler
08-04-2007, 11:03 PM
My closest neighbor likes junk, I'm fortunate he is more that a 1/4 mile away from my property line.

pw_Tony
08-04-2007, 11:15 PM
My closest neighbor likes junk, I'm fortunate he is more that a 1/4 mile away from my property line.
Wheres that at?

Zaairman
08-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Dude, you're 5 mins away from me right now (Brookhurst and Yorktown). I can bring over a few 5 - 8 year old cousins to wreck havoc on their cars if you'd like... :devil:

Wheeler
08-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Wheres that at?
Between Bouse and Brenda Az.

Faceaz
08-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Dude, you're 5 mins away from me right now (Brookhurst and Yorktown). I can bring over a few 5 - 8 year old cousins to wreck havoc on their cars if you'd like... :devil:
Thanks man, I'm scared enough their cars won't make it off the lawn as it is. What are you doing out from Montana?

John.
08-05-2007, 03:02 PM
about 7 years ago when my wife and I first married, we lived on this older residential street in Ione, Ca. It was a street of regular stick built houses and in came this mobile home. I guess there were no city codes towards keeping mobile homes in a mobile home park area at that time in Ione. Anyways, here are a few pic of our neighbors house across the street:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/DSC00204.jpg
They took the tires off the house, rolled them down in the yard, painted them and used the tires as planters:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/DSC00213.jpg
The interesting thing is that they really didn't have one specific theme going. A little Mickey Mouse stuff. A few pink flamingos. Some cowboy cutouts and a bunch of windchimes.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/DSC00208.jpg
The somewhat dangerous thing was these cutouts were right on the road. Many times people came skidding around the corner thinging that someone was standing in the street.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jrambrose/DSC00207.jpg

Zaairman
08-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks man, I'm scared enough their cars won't make it off the lawn as it is. What are you doing out from Montana?
Montana? You mean Missouri? And I'm out visiting family.

Faceaz
08-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Montana? You mean Missouri? And I'm out visiting family.
Sorry, my mistake.

Dude! Sweet!
08-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Cracks me up! I keep all my crap in storage now or in my garage, but growing up, I lived in Western NY up near Lake Ontario. We had 6 acres but the house was right up on the street and our neigbors were within 100 yards of our house on each side. My step father was the kind of Polish guy that identified with the punch line in all the pollock jokes... Anyhow, he had a thing for crap. We had by rough estimate, 15 VW bugs, 3 Subarus (2 wagons and a brat) two tractors (and not lawn tractors I mean an old Farmall H and B model John Deere), 2 trailers that were made of wrecked half ton pickups (one with a camper still in the back) two school busses, 10 non-functional motor cycles, a star class sail bote, an old Bueller jet boat, a knock off hobie cat and two dogs that barked 24/7.
Not suprisingly, the neigbors complained to the town and the town gave us two options... 1) get rid of all the crap or 2) apply for a junkyard permit. $500 we were a legal junkyard and our neigbors were eating sh1t!
OK, so now I live in downtown HB, don't make noise and park my stuff in my garage.... But at least I got a little perspective! As they say, the sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday!