PDA

View Full Version : e pump guys

Just Electric
08-04-2007, 12:54 PM
i noticed most you e pump owners set your ride plate as far up as you can.do youguys notice a big difference in the ride and lift by doing so

roostwear
08-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow... after working on the setup on my E pump with a HiTech shoe and ride plate for 2 years, I run at MAYBE 2* up. The stock ride plate was a waste of time and cranking it up just made it easier to wheely. We'll see what changes I have to make after a serious HP infusion....

IMPATIENT 1
08-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Wow... after working on the setup on my E pump with a HiTech shoe and ride plate for 2 years, I run at MAYBE 2* up. The stock ride plate was a waste of time and cranking it up just made it easier to wheely. We'll see what changes I have to make after a serious HP infusion....
i'm with roost on 2 degrees as a starting point;) every boat is different both most of the boats i know of, are runnin @2-3degrees of ride plate angle. i ran 2 1/2 degrees on my sj, that's where it held the water best on holeshot and top speed. when i went to 4 degrees, the boat got toooooo loose and scared me alittle:eek: didn't go faster, just looser , 2 degrees was the sweet spot

Just Electric
08-06-2007, 05:22 PM
thanks for the help ran the boat with it up and it made a difference with the general ride height of the boat.thanks for the imput always appreciated