PDA

View Full Version : Just got my DCB cell phone...

HighRoller
02-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Black anodized aluminum. Okay, well actually Motorola, but still pretty cool. Anyone have a RAZR phone? Likes or dislikes?

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Black anodized aluminum. Okay, well actually Motorola, but still pretty cool. Anyone have a RAZR phone? Likes or dislikes?
Wouldn't that be a BAA phone?
Brian

HighRoller
02-20-2006, 03:23 PM
You missed the Kool-Aid joke....

phebus
02-20-2006, 03:26 PM
I have a Verizon Razr phone, and overall I like it. I can't see the display at all in sunlight, and it seems like I accidently push the buttons on the side putting it in silent so I miss some calls.

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 03:30 PM
You missed the Kool-Aid joke....
Oh OK,
I don't like koolaid.
Brian
I joined before you.

phebus
02-20-2006, 03:34 PM
If it was a DCB phone, when you flipped it open, there would be a mirror so you could make sure you don't have a hair out of place.

Ziggy
02-20-2006, 03:36 PM
So its got extra zipties eh? :cool: :rolleyes: :)

OGShocker
02-20-2006, 03:37 PM
If it was a DCB phone, when you flipped it open, there would be a mirror so you could make sure you don't have a hair out of place.
Wouldn't that be an HT_... nevermind

phebus
02-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Wouldn't that be an HT_... nevermind
I am in a very delicate position right now, and can't comment in any way about HTM boats.
I already buried my foot in my mouth, and almost blew a good deal.

BajaMike
02-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Sprint "Blade"....(Samsung A900)....way better phone... :rollside:
http://www1.sprintpcs.com/media/Assets/ueContent/phones/whoa-phoneDetailsSPHA900ZKS.gif
Internet, live TV, music, videos....I don't do any of that shiat....i just use it as a phone.... :idea:
But it looks cool... :cool:

BajaMike
02-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Me and some buddies were walking down to the dock on Saturday night, when we passed an HTM on a trailer. I said "Oh, I've never seen an HTM right side up before." :D You've never seen anything as funny as three guys spitting out their beers at the same time. :D
That is pretty damn funny...... :rollside: :2purples:
:D :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Me and some buddies were walking down to the dock on Saturday night, when we passed an HTM on a trailer. I said "Oh, I've never seen an HTM right side up before." :D You've never seen anything as funny as three guys spitting out their beers at the same time. :D
That ain't right SWB
Brian

phebus
02-20-2006, 04:35 PM
I can beat that story big time, but I have to wait to tell it.

hoolign
02-20-2006, 05:07 PM
I heard the thru hull antenna picks up callls 3 times faster :rolleyes:

GHT
02-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Well you are a High Roller....
:)

HighRoller
02-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Not really. Got it for free with service plan. Well, free until I wait the BS 180 day period before redeeming a mail-in rebate. They'll get a certified letter on day 181 with my shiatt!!!Fockers.