PDA

View Full Version : I got the middle finger

VAMI
08-04-2007, 05:40 PM
I got the F finger twice by the same chic in her wake board boat today.Must have ticked her off.Dont know why ,she was making the 3 foot chops and circles and F--king up the river.:devil:

pw_Tony
08-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I got the F finger twice by the same chic in her wake board boat today.Must have ticked her off.Dont know why ,she was making the 3 foot chops and circles and F--king up the river.:devil:
You aluminum guys are like jet skiers, yah see a decent jump you go for it! Lol:D

R/C-PILOT
08-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I would have considered it a invitation. Did she have a nice rack?
Sorry, I've had a couple alcoholic beverages......I'm bad...

n8dawg
08-04-2007, 09:36 PM
I would have considered it a invitation. Did she have a nice rack?
Sorry, I've had a couple alcoholic beverages......I'm bad...
Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking along those lines:idea:

MWJSOne
08-05-2007, 04:36 AM
You know R/C the Alloy Jets are only sposed to have that effect on
Fly Fisherman :D
Xero has a whole thread that showed how much they loath jet boaters
in skinny water.
Vami its a sharing issue your out having a grand oh time and she is going to make damm sure your going to stop this is my patch of water how dare to you have fun in it.

El Prosecutor
08-05-2007, 05:53 AM
I am pleased to report that this was all just a misunderstanding:
In wakeboarding culture the "middle finger" gesture is not an insult at all. In fact, it is simply a trim indicator.
If the finger is pointed down it means to lower the diverter and trim your boat down.
If the finger is pointed up, of course it means for you to raise the diverter.
If the finger is pointed up and is being "pumped" forcefully toward you, it means there is an emergency and requires that you raise the diverter ALL the way up, and make a hard turn that leaves you perpendicular to the person making the gesture.
Assuming that they haven't swallowed too much water the signaller then should give you the "double finger pump" to let you know that the requested manuever was a success.

Gearhead
08-05-2007, 06:01 AM
I think El Prosecutor is right on this.....

Wet Dream
08-05-2007, 06:02 AM
I am pleased to report that this was all just a misunderstanding:
In wakeboarding culture the "middle finger" gesture is not an insult at all. In fact, it is simply a trim indicator.
If the finger is pointed down it means to lower the diverter and trim your boat down.
If the finger is pointed up, of course it means for you to raise the diverter.
If the finger is pointed up and is being "pumped" forcefully toward you, it means there is an emergency and requires that you raise the diverter ALL the way up, and make a hard turn that leaves you perpendicular to the person making the gesture.
Assuming that they haven't swallowed too much water the signaller then should give you the "double finger pump" to let you know that the requested manuever was a success.
F'ing brilliant!!! :D :D

VAMI
08-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Ya I thought maybe a nice spray might change her attitude.O her friend did have a nice pair

fatboy95
08-05-2007, 08:22 AM
I think El Prosecutor is right on this.....
I think she really wants your diverter shoved up her stern and full power applied to the pump...:eek: :eek:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I agree. :idea: :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I think she really wants your diverter shoved up her stern and full power applied to the pump...:eek: :eek:
AMEN!

LUVNLIFE
08-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Went round and around with the roll bar boats this weekend.:rolleyes: All they really do is ef up the water and sit in the middle of the lake:mad: When these guys get together all they talk about is how much wake their boat puts out:rolleyes:

El Prosecutor
08-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Went round and around with the roll bar boats this weekend.:rolleyes: All they really do is ef up the water and sit in the middle of the lake:mad: When these guys get together all they talk about is how much wake their boat puts out:rolleyes:
Get yourself a standup jetski like a Yami Superjet. The more wake the better, and fits in the back of the truck. Jet boat + jet ski = no day is a bad day, best of both worlds!

VAMI
08-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Ya those rollbars are really needed in 40 mph tug boat.Good thing they hold 12 huge speakers playing crap tunes and 15 boards hanging off , for all 29 people packed on board.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I cant stand them bastards :mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Get yourself a standup jetski like a Yami Superjet. The more wake the better, and fits in the back of the truck. Jet boat + jet ski = no day is a bad day, best of both worlds!
Not a bad idea