PDA

View Full Version : Your oppinion

biggraypig
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
May be looking to buy another boat. I your oppinion which way shall I go?
The boat will be used mostly as a lake cruiser, family ski boat with the occasional trip to the river.
What kind of speed are these hulls capable of, and which will give the better ride? Is either one full stringer, and does anyone know the weight of each?
The Carrera is a little more mula, but it is a lot closer than the Nordic. I figure it's a wash either way.
Anyone owned one of these boats in the past or present?
Your oppinions are wanted and appreciated.
Thanks for any input.

bead
08-05-2007, 12:37 PM
its more practical

76 Bonneville
08-05-2007, 01:30 PM
The Carrera Elite is 20'6" long - 94 1/2" wide - 33" deep - 2250 lbs. - 44 gals of gas and yes it has full stringers. Go for the Carrera its a better family boat, more storage, better ride.

junkyardhunter
08-05-2007, 01:48 PM
The Carrera Elite is a good family boat.There are lots of good boats in the 20-21' range that will fill your needs Ultra, shockwave, hallett, cobra, commander, aftershock.You might want to consider a open bow lots of room.

pw_Tony
08-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Don't go for that second one. I think I saw it in the boattraderonline.com or something. I happened to be cruising the yard in Havasu where it's at, and it's not nearly as nice as the pictures looks. It's kinda beat and worn. And it sits in the BAKING sun all day every day. And the open bow looks weird to get into.
I personally like low free board shallow boats. Isn't your sidewinder a good between a decent lake boat and river boat?

fatboy95
08-05-2007, 04:24 PM
May be looking to buy another boat. I your oppinion which way shall I go?
The boat will be used mostly as a lake cruiser, family ski boat with the occasional trip to the river.
What kind of speed are these hulls capable of, and which will give the better ride? Is either one full stringer, and does anyone know the weight of each?
The Carrera is a little more mula, but it is a lot closer than the Nordic. I figure it's a wash either way.
Anyone owned one of these boats in the past or present?
Your oppinions are wanted and appreciated.
Thanks for any input.
You need help making that choice???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: The Nordic is Coyote Ugleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............