PDA

View Full Version : MY wife. MY hero. MY bestfriend.

atomickitn
08-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Well today I had to say goodbye to my beautiful loving wife, my best friend, this was the hardest thing i have ever had to do in my life,without a doubt, I will miss her tremendously, over the next several months, Windy is my wife, The best thing that has ever happened to me in my life, hands down with out a doubt.Im not sure how I will sleep at night not having her next to me, but I am going to do the best I can, I know that in her heart she feels the same, as she was getting on the plane today she texted me to say " that she already missed me soo much it hurt, and that she is already counting the days till we see each other again, which i can tell you cant come soon enough for me, since we have been together windy and I have spent very little time apart from each other, I could not stop crying all the way home.as for her daughter her heart is also very heavy and she to already misses her mom. today and until my lovely wife returns home from Kuwait, I will need to find the strength of all of our love for each other to keep things together at home, take care of her daughter, and become the best step dad that i can be, and to help the both of them,from afar and at home, to get through this tough journey. IM not sure but I think this is what is called being a "man", a " husband" a "father". no matter what, this will be the most challenging task I will ever do. I LOVE YOU WINDY with all of my heart, and my soul, hurry home safe, we miss you like crazy. Bobbyhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36493&stc=1&d=1186352435

Jbb
08-05-2007, 02:23 PM
your sole?

Phat Daddy
08-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Your a great person Bobby. You know all of us friends will be here anytime you need us. Stay strong for her and your step daughter. Work hard, hang with your friends and before you know it, she'll be home with you.
Here anytime you need us,
Phat Daddy family

atomickitn
08-05-2007, 02:28 PM
your sole?
oops spell check didnt pick that up:idea:

atomickitn
08-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Your a great person Bobby. You know all of us friends will be here anytime you need us. Stay strong for her and your step daughter. Work hard, hang with your friends and before you know it, she'll be home with you.
Here anytime you need us,
Phat Daddy family
thanks!

Jbb
08-05-2007, 02:29 PM
:D

Tom Brown
08-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Pay no mind to Jbb. He's still giddy over the karma payback of HH taking on a noise ticket after deleting a bunch of Brian's posts.
She's going to be OK and, in the mean time, we'll piss you off so much, you'll hardly notice the passage of time. :cool:

atomickitn
08-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Pay no mind to Jbb. He's still giddy over the karma payback of HH taking on a noise ticket after deleting a bunch of Brian's posts.
She's going to be OK and, in the mean time, we'll piss you off so much, you'll hardly notice the passage of time. :cool:
ok:)

Wet Dream
08-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Be strong.

Mrs. Jyruiz
08-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I can only imagine what you and your step daughter must be going through.
Windy is a hero and I know how proud you must be of her. I will keep her in my prayers and also pray that you have strength to get through the time she is away. Juan and I are here if you need anything. Find strength in your friends and family.

Daytona100
08-05-2007, 03:22 PM
You two sound like you have a great relationship and I wish both of you the best. Take care of the kids and keep your chin up. She,ll be home before you know it. Good luck Mike:D

DILLIGAF
08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Keep yourself busy and before you know it she will be back :)

AZJD
08-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I feel for you Bobby!

Baja Big Dog
08-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Keep this in mind...
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/bajabigdog/soldier.jpg

Devil's Advocate
08-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Well today I had to say goodbye to my beautiful loving wife, my best friend, this was the hardest thing i have ever had to do in my life,without a doubt, I will miss her tremendously, over the next several months, Windy is my wife, The best thing that has ever happened to me in my life, hands down with out a doubt.Im not sure how I will sleep at night not having her next to me, but I am going to do the best I can, I know that in her heart she feels the same, as she was getting on the plane today she texted me to say " that she already missed me soo much it hurt, and that she is already counting the days till we see each other again, which i can tell you cant come soon enough for me, since we have been together windy and I have spent very little time apart from each other, I could not stop crying all the way home.as for her daughter her heart is also very heavy and she to already misses her mom. today and until my lovely wife returns home from Kuwait, I will need to find the strength of all of our love for each other to keep things together at home, take care of her daughter, and become the best step dad that i can be, and to help the both of them,from afar and at home, to get through this tough journey. IM not sure but I think this is what is called being a "man", a " husband" a "father". no matter what, this will be the most challenging task I will ever do. I LOVE YOU WINDY with all of my heart, and my soul, hurry home safe, we miss you like crazy. Bobbyhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36493&stc=1&d=1186352435
Very nice...:)
You all will be together again soon. Stay strong. And thank you Windy.;)

Jyruiz
08-05-2007, 04:41 PM
We are here for you Bobby, stay strong bro.

Silver
08-05-2007, 04:52 PM
She will came home safe. And it already sounds like you know exactly what needs to be done. Stay strong. She's a wonderfully woman!
I wish you enough strength to make it through. And you all, are in my thoughts and prayers.

atomickitn
08-05-2007, 05:04 PM
thanks , I thought that i would be OK , after getting used to the thought and having some time to prepare, ...........................nope I thought wrong....thank you for you kind words, and prayers, I hope that we never have to be apart again, Im sure that with time we will get use to us being apart, only to know that we will be together and stronger than ever.....:) I never thought that a person/woman/wife could have this much of an effect on your heart , we all say how much we love someone but how much? ? ? Enough to make you sick, and enough to make you silly , enough to say I do, enough to make you such a different person,, someone who is more focused on the other, someone who when is away from you, makes you feel lost..someone who you cherish every single second, and thank god for....GOD bless, thanks for listening .

OGShocker
08-05-2007, 05:26 PM
The three of us are sitting here thinking of you guys. Call us if you can.

Riveratz
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Stay strong and I wish you the best. Reading your post really opened my eyes to the world around me.

woody56
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I have spent a lot of time with the both of you, and Windy is like a big sister to me. I already miss her as well, but I know that she will come home safely to all of us. But mostly for her best friend and husband, you Bobby. Windy is a hero in my eyes and I'm proud to be her friend. Bobby if there is anything you need, you can call me anytime.

coolchange
08-05-2007, 06:14 PM
First let me say thanks for your sacrifice.
Next, Damn, I thought I was reading a eulogy for a minute.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-05-2007, 06:25 PM
wow i dont know what to say
the day came soo fast
now shes gone, and we all miss her sooo much
we are all here for you
and await her safe return
stay busy
and call anytime you need to chat
AGAIN...we are all here for you
GOSH :( I FEEL YOUR PAIN, READING THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CRY:(

ratso
08-05-2007, 06:28 PM

unleashed
08-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Awesome post man...hang in there! You guys are both great people...just try to keep busy...Windy will be back in no time!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

bchbum
08-05-2007, 07:58 PM
A very good friend of mine, 21 year old daughter just left Friday . Having known this girl for about 12 years made it hard on my family knowing where she is heading . We wish Windy a speedy return to you & her daughter.

Mandelon
08-05-2007, 08:00 PM
You've got a winner there fo sho. :)
I hope the time away passes quickly for you both.

a catered life
08-05-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36493&stc=1&d=1186352435
dam bobby that was real nice and touching but thats not the woman you introduced me too:D :jawdrop: :sqeyes: joking...lmao...windy be safe and god bless you as we all pray for your safe return

purrfecttremor
08-05-2007, 08:20 PM
We all support Windy and all of our troops. I know im not the first but I thank you and and your wife for everything!

JetBoatRich
08-05-2007, 08:36 PM
tough thread to start I am sure, can not imagine:mad:
Take care and we look forward to Windy coming back soon

BLOWN HOWARD
08-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Dont know you or your Wife but i am sure she will be back in no time. I appreciate every military person puting there lives on the line for us to be able to enjoy ours. Thanks

HOOTER SLED-
08-06-2007, 04:22 AM
Your big heart never ceases to amaze me Bobby. I'm proud to call you a friend. You know if you need anything don't hesitate to call brutha. Windy will be back before you know it. In the meantime your peeps will have to keep you busy. :) Best wishes Windy for a fast and safe return. :)
Lotsa love from the HOOTS family.

Mrs.Racer277
08-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Great post Bobby. I am so proud of Windy. I thought of you both all weekend. I listened to Windy's last message to me yesterday while pulling into Steamboat. Well as you can imagine I was crying my eyes out.:( Stay strong for your family. If you ever need ANYTHING we are always here for you.
XXOOXXOO
Dia

Taylor923
08-06-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't know you or your wife, but I can tell from your post and the post from others that anyone would be proud to call both of you friends. Thank you both for your sacrifice, and I pray for her safe and speedy return.

atomickitn
08-06-2007, 08:19 AM
thanks ...im still trying to get through this, i kinda feel lost, and im trying to get into my work, but i just cant get over the feeling of not having windy to come home to........:( :cry:

Caljamr
08-06-2007, 09:10 AM
It seems rare these days it to see a man step up to the plate and be a father, husband.....the man of the family. Do the best you can and soon enough your loved one will be back home.
My mom took care of us kids for 21 years while my dad was in the Navy. It's a hard job but it can be done.

atomickitn
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
thanks !

Windy
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Damn Hunny...your sweet soul never stops amazing me. My little Goober and I are very lucky to have you...You have not left my thoughts since I left.
Thanks to all of you for your support. My BFF who got mobilized with me and I arrived in Virginia at 2 am monday morning. Both of our planes sat on the tarmack in Chicago for over an hour. We didnt get checked into our barracks til after 3 am, and we had to get up at 6 am to muster at 7 am. We are jet lagged and still stuck on Cali time, so it felt like we closed our eyes for 5 minutes and the alarm is going off. The Navy base here in Norfolk is HUGE. I thought I was gonna die when I left the barracks this morning and the humidity hit us. I been to NY and Florida, but the humidity here is the worst I ever been in. This morning we had nothing but briefings, and then the Chaplin came in and prayed for us. We have 403 sailors going on this deployment. It was a long day to get everybody through all the first day of processing. I got fitted for my BDU's {battle dress uniform} and body armour. We were done by 4 pm. Tomorrow should be a little more laxed than today. :)
HavasuLuver...thanks again for turning me on to Vonage...Bobby also got us webcams and an aircard for my laptop. Seeing and talking to him and my daughter will be my lifeline. :D
Windy

SummitKarl
08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Damn Hunny...your sweet soul never stops amazing me. My little Goober and I are very lucky to have you...You have not left my thoughts since I left.
Thanks to all of you for your support. My BFF who got mobilized with me and I arrived in Virginia at 2 am monday morning. Both of our planes sat on the tarmack in Chicago for over an hour. We didnt get checked into our barracks til after 3 am, and we had to get up at 6 am to muster at 7 am. We are jet lagged and still stuck on Cali time, so it felt like we closed our eyes for 5 minutes and the alarm is going off. The Navy base here in Norfolk is HUGE. I thought I was gonna die when I left the barracks this morning and the humidity hit us. I been to NY and Florida, but the humidity here is the worst I ever been in. This morning we had nothing but briefings, and then the Chaplin came in and prayed for us. We have 403 sailors going on this deployment. It was a long day to get everybody through all the first day of processing. I got fitted for my BDU's {battle dress uniform} and body armour. We were done by 4 pm. Tomorrow should be a little more laxed than today. :)
HavasuLuver...thanks again for turning me on to Vonage...Bobby also got us webcams and an aircard for my laptop. Seeing and talking to him and my daughter will be my lifeline. :D
Windy
come back safe sweetie;)

Miss Jackie
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Awwww, take it easy Bobby - and like everyone said, keep your self very busy and I'm sure Windy is just as proud of you as you are of her babe!
Take care & thank you Windy! :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Windy
Hi Windy :)
Hello to Giana also.
Sounds like you had a VERY busy day...With that kind of schedule you will be home before the goober and Bobby know it. :) :)
XXOOXXOO
Havi was not the same this weekend without you and Bobby :(

Kachina26
08-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I feel for you, I went out of state for work for 2 months and it seemed like an eternity. It sucks not being there for simple Holidays and whatnot. I'm not gonna tell you that it'll be over with "just like that", I'm just gonna say remember her daily and talk to her every chance you get. Thanx to all 3 of you for your sacrifice.

slowinhavasu
08-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Windy be safe...We'll think positive thoughts for you every day......
Bobby, I need to move about forty tons of rock, so if you find yourself with to much time on your hands , I can help....:D

slowinhavasu
08-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Great post Bobby. I am so proud of Windy. I thought of you both all weekend. I listened to Windy's last message to me yesterday while pulling into Steamboat. Well as you can imagine I was crying my eyes out.:( Stay strong for your family. If you ever need ANYTHING we are always here for you.
XXOOXXOO
Dia
Hey Dia,
One of the first times I goofed on somebody on the water and felt like a total ass.....Sorry about that....:)

atomickitn
08-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Windy be safe...We'll think positive thoughts for you every day......
Bobby, I need to move about forty tons of rock, so if you find yourself with to much time on your hands , I can help....:D
wow ok soo how soon do you need them rocks moved?.....let me get you on my schedule.............hummm yep i might just have enough time .....:)

Kachina26
08-06-2007, 08:57 PM
wow ok soo how soon do you need them rocks moved?.....let me get you on my schedule.............hummm yep i might just have enough time .....:)
I've got a driveway that needs rebuilt if you get really bored.........:idea:

Windy
08-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi Windy :)
Hello to Giana also.
Sounds like you had a VERY busy day...With that kind of schedule you will be home before the goober and Bobby know it. :) :)
XXOOXXOO
Havi was not the same this weekend without you and Bobby :(
Hi Hun...I will tell Gaiane you said Hi. We found out today that it looks like we are going to different camps in kuwait. :(

Windy
08-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks again for all of your comments.:D

atomickitn
08-06-2007, 09:01 PM
ok so i just got of the phone and the web cam, after about an hour, dammmm I miss my wife , she is doing well and we are going to get though this, ..being able to talk to each other, and to see one another, is a great big plus, and it will help get us by, until we can be back together, side by side,... thanks everybody for all the warm wishes.........you have no idea how much this means to both of us...bobby/windy:)

atomickitn
08-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I've got a driveway that needs rebuilt if you get really bored.........:idea:
humm ok one drive way......yep got it!.....:)

OGShocker
08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
We miss you, CHUBBY!!!

Windy
08-06-2007, 09:08 PM
We miss you, CHUBBY!!!
Give the fam a kissy for me SKINNY. ;)

Tom Brown
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
This thread is turning a little erotic. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

OGShocker
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Give the fam a kissy for me SKINNY. ;)
Will do, chubby bunny... WHOS A CHUBBY BUNNY??? :D:D:D Sleep well, Kiddo!

OGShocker
08-06-2007, 09:12 PM
This thread is turning a little erotic. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Hey Brown! I'll be in Demaine on Friday! You up for a Ice Burger?

Tom Brown
08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
I expect I'll be around Friday. You can give me a call, if you like.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi sweetheart!!!!!
U are such an amazing person............u will get through this as will she......I know it will be hard baby......but we will be here for you no matter what you need!!!!!! Or at what hour of the day or night you need it!!!!!!!
Mrs Hoots

Windy
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Brown! I'll be in Demaine on Friday! You up for a Ice Burger?
Give TB a kissy for me to. :D

Tom Brown
08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm turned on and I'm upset, all at the same time. :confused:

ratso
08-06-2007, 09:50 PM
atomickitn... are you and this guy related?:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036mexico6.jpg

Tom Brown
08-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Is that the 'Hey Vern' guy?

ratso
08-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Is that the 'Hey Vern' guy?
No... :D
He is a local bar owner that we go to Mexico with every year... He was somewhat inebriated that night.:jawdrop:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-06-2007, 09:55 PM
hi hunny...........I hope everything is ok for you right now!!!!!! You know.....we are here for you when ever need be too........u sweet lil thing!!!!!!

Ziggy
08-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Before ever meeting you your reputation as a genuine person was evident Bobby, after meeting you it was easily confirmed.
You will survive this having learned even more from life and even more gratitude.
We all pray for Windy's quick and safe return. Hopefully for you it will pass more quickly than anticipated. A busy schedule will expidite it. Keep you head high and your friends in reach.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-07-2007, 05:10 AM
Hurry home, Sugar Pie.

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 05:59 AM
atomickitn... are you and this guy related?:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036mexico6.jpg
nope!

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 06:02 AM
Before ever meeting you your reputation as a genuine person was evident Bobby, after meeting you it was easily confirmed.
You will survive this having learned even more from life and even more gratitude.
We all pray for Windy's quick and safe return. Hopefully for you it will pass more quickly than anticipated. A busy schedule will expidite it. Keep you head high and your friends in reach.
Thank you, also im not sure if we said thanks for the gift card ....so thank you, please say hello to jan, and have a great day...:)

Ziggy
08-07-2007, 06:15 AM
Thank you, also im not sure if we said thanks for the gift card ....so thank you, please say hello to jan, and have a great day...:)
You did indeed.
Will do...........signing some rather important papers today:eek: :o :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-07-2007, 06:43 AM
Hey Dia,
One of the first times I goofed on somebody on the water and felt like a total ass.....Sorry about that....:)
Carey
Please do not worry about that. You made me laugh, I needed it. :D :D
XXOOXXOO
Hope to see you again soon.
Dia

Mrs.Racer277
08-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi Hun...I will tell Gaiane you said Hi. We found out today that it looks like we are going to different camps in kuwait. :(
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :mad:

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 07:42 AM
You did indeed.
Will do...........signing some rather important papers today:eek: :o :)
hummmm :idea: hope all go's well good luck!

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :mad:
thats funny i said the same thing......well sorta, more like that f**ing sucks...and blah blah blah ......kinda sorta...my only hope is that they get to transfer from base to base, and that they dont end up in the camp on the boarder of iraq/kuwait:(

Mrs.Racer277
08-07-2007, 08:04 AM
thats funny i said the same thing......well sorta, more like that f**ing sucks...and blah blah blah ......kinda sorta...my only hope is that they get to transfer from base to base, and that they dont end up in the camp on the boarder of iraq/kuwait:(
How are you doing?
Like you said she has a great unit so even if she is seperated from Gai she will be just fine. :)

Havasu Luvr
08-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Windy
Windy, your are most welcome. Vonage has help our family cope with both our sons being deployed. Although it is comforting it is also the devils advocate. Be prepared, just when you are in the norm of communication with Bobby and family members there will be great lengths of darkness as the blackouts (no phone or internet) may last a few hours to several days at least in Iraq (Baghdad). I have learned to accept these times and look forward to hearing the phone ring.....;) I am grateful everyday that I do NOT see the Grimm Reaper in Class A uniforms at my front door. God Bless YOU and our Men & Women in Uniform.

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Windy, your are most welcome. Vonage has help our family cope with both our sons being deployed. Although it is comforting it is also the devils advocate. Be prepared, just when you are in the norm of communication with Bobby and family members there will be great lengths of darkness as the blackouts (no phone or internet) may last a few hours to several days at least in Iraq (Baghdad). I have learned to accept these times and look forward to hearing the phone ring.....;) I am grateful everyday that I do NOT see the Grimm Reaper in Class A uniforms at my front door. God Bless YOU and our Men & Women in Uniform.
A very big thank you for all the info, know that we are thinking of your sons as well, and wish for there safe return home soon....

MRSDRMCAT
08-07-2007, 08:51 AM
WOW Bobby hang in there!! I couldn't imagine the pain and worry you will have to indure will she is gone!! Hang in there!! This will only bring you closer!!
WOW WINDY!! I couldn't imagine the feelings you must be dealing with!! You are an amazing person to serve our country!! So much is sacrficed with everyone who serves!! Thanks again and BE SAFE!!!

Havasu Luvr
08-07-2007, 09:11 AM
A very big thank you for all the info, know that we are thinking of your sons as well, and wish for there safe return home soon....
Bobby, you are welcome too. I know the pain and worry of waiting for a phone call or the mail man to delivery a letter from overseas. Vonage is the best and allows the communication needed for a little more security and comfort. I am glad we got to talk before she left. I thought all soldiers were using vonage. Let her know that once other soldiers (OPPPSSS Sailors) hear she is using Vonage that she will be the most popular person in her unit......lol I hope to see you soon in LHC and maybe we could exchange stories from our love ones. Time will fly and before you know it her deployment will be over. The best part of it is they just extended the R&R from 14 days to 20 days......it's better then nothing:D Let me know if you ever just want to chat about anything... I just added some new pics of my son in Iraq, some are from Kawait, it will give you an idea of what it is like over there if you did not already know.... Bless you

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Bobby, you are welcome too. I know the pain and worry of waiting for a phone call or the mail man to delivery a letter from overseas. Vonage is the best and allows the communication needed for a little more security and comfort. I am glad we got to talk before she left. I thought all soldiers were using vonage. Let her know that once other soldiers (OPPPSSS Sailors) hear she is using Vonage that she will be the most popular person in her unit......lol I hope to see you soon in LHC and maybe we could exchange stories from our love ones. Time will fly and before you know it her deployment will be over. The best part of it is they just extended the R&R from 14 days to 20 days......it's better then nothing:D Let me know if you ever just want to chat about anything... I just added some new pics of my son in Iraq, some are from Kawait, it will give you an idea of what it is like over there if you did not already know.... Bless you
thank you very much, i hope to see you soon in havi as well, i need to do some maintence on the boat so im going to try to be out on 18th of aug,

Caljamr
08-07-2007, 11:11 AM
thanks !
I ran across this link along time ago and i've always kept it and since we were talking about being a father and taking care of your kid and all i thought you might like it. It's amazing what some fathers will do for their families/kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI&mode=related&search=

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I ran across this link along time ago and i've always kept it and since we were talking about being a father and taking care of your kid and all i thought you might like it. It's amazing what some fathers will do for their families/kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4B-r8KJhlE
wow!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-07-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI&mode=related&search=
That was an amazing video!!!!!! Made me cry!!!!!!

Windy
08-07-2007, 11:55 AM
I am glad we got to talk before she left. I thought all soldiers were using vonage. Let her know that once other soldiers (OPPPSSS Sailors) hear she is using Vonage that she will be the most popular person in her unit...
Oh, this morning some of the members in my section wanted to hang out in my room when they heard I had a Vonage phone. :D

hot_diggity_dog
08-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh, this morning some of the members in my section wanted to hang out in my room when they heard I had a Vonage phone. :D
Hi Windy I hope all is well!:D
We miss you!;)
HDD:D

Mrs.Racer277
08-07-2007, 11:59 AM
LOL
Windy has the cool room. :)
Hi hunny bunny

Windy
08-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Today I had dental processing and Im good to go...not a single cavity. :)
I think its getting more hot and muggy here. :mad:
Thanks so much for everyone comments and support. :)

Windy
08-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi Windy I hope all is well!:D
We miss you!;)
HDD:D
I cant believe your selling the boat Glen...we better see you in Glamis next season. ;)

Windy
08-07-2007, 12:05 PM
LOL
Windy has the cool room. :)
Hi hunny bunny
Hi there Hun...Im gonna text my Vonage number to you tonite sometime so we can chat.

Havasu Luvr
08-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Today I had dental processing and Im good to go...not a single cavity.
So are you classified a "Green Stat"? Michael was "Amber Stat" for a few weeks until his shots and dental was updated? Norfolk is just south of Ft Eustis in Va?

Mrs.Racer277
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi there Hun...Im gonna text my Vonage number to you tonite sometime so we can chat.
Looking forward to it. :)
Miss you already :(

Windy
08-07-2007, 01:08 PM
So are you classified a "Green Stat"? Michael was "Amber Stat" for a few weeks until his shots and dental was updated? Norfolk is just south of Ft Eustis in Va?
Negative...Im a class 1...class 1 is the best condition...class 2 is ok to mobilize...class 3 or 4 means you cant be mobilized. This is the Navy...not the Army. :)

Baja Big Dog
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Negative...Im a class 1...class 1 is the best condition...class 2 is ok to mobilize...class 3 or 4 means you cant be mobilized. This is the Navy...not the Army. :)
Negative......that military talk is so sexy!!!!:D

Havasu Luvr
08-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Negative......that military talk is so sexy!!!!:D
And you should see her in uniform:D and a bikini:sqeyes: :jawdrop: :D

woody56
08-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Today I had dental processing and Im good to go...not a single cavity. :)
I think its getting more hot and muggy here. :mad:
Thanks so much for everyone comments and support. :)
I always said you had a great smile!!!!:D Hang in their, I'm very proud of you. Come home safe to all of us.;) :)

Tom Brown
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM
......that military talk is so sexy!!!!:D
Kissy kissy?

atomickitn
08-07-2007, 07:51 PM
wooooo whooooo:) way to go hunny:D :D

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 06:02 AM
so today windy is in medical , and she will be getting several anti disease shots, hope she wont get sick from all that stuff .

Windy
08-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I processed through medical today...I got five shots in my right arm...
Hep A & B
Tetnus
Typhoid
Anthrax
I got a small pox vaccine in my left arm. This one is crazy. I have bandages I will have to change over the next week. I will also have to take Motrin and Claritin. This one will end up leaving a scar the size of a dime on my arm.
Tomorrow I have an audiogram appointment to test my hearing. I will get another one when I come back here to demobilize to see if there was any changes in my hearing while in Kuwait.
We havent started PT {physical training} yet because its been record breaking temps here with a really high heat index, so PT has been black flagged. We are expecting to start on friday though unless it is black flagged.
It hasnt been too bad here. We start at 0700 and we are done by 1600. The rest of the day is to ourselves. Adjusting to the humidity has been the hardest part. I have a nice room to myself and every nite I get to see and talk to my husband and my daughter.
Next week will be our last week in Norfolk, then we go to Williamsberg...there are training begins and the fun ends.
I miss everybody dearly...I miss the lake...but most of all I miss my husband and my daughter.

PaPaG
08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
I processed through medical today...I got five shots in my right arm...
Hep A & B
Tetnus
Typhoid
Anthrax
I got a small pox vaccine in my left arm. This one is crazy. I have bandages I will have to change over the next week. I will also have to take Motrin and Claritin. This one will end up leaving a scar the size of a dime on my arm.
Tomorrow I have an audiogram appointment to test my hearing. I will get another one when I come back here to demobilize to see if there was any changes in my hearing while in Kuwait.
We havent started PT {physical training} yet because its been record breaking temps here with a really high heat index, so PT has been black flagged. We are expecting to start on friday though unless it is black flagged.
It hasnt been too bad here. We start at 0700 and we are done by 1600. The rest of the day is to ourselves. Adjusting to the humidity has been the hardest part. I have a nice room to myself and every nite I get to see and talk to my husband and my daughter.
Next week will be our last week in Norfolk, then we go to Williamsberg...there are training begins and the fun ends.
I miss everybody dearly...I miss the lake...but most of all I miss my husband and my daughter.
I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world and may GOD bless you (a little extra) while you are deployed.....stay safe, stay strong and stay proud. :)

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 07:04 PM
thanks for you thoughts and prayers.............

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 07:06 PM
. I have a nice room to myself and every nite I get to see and talk to my husband and my daughter.
I miss my wife very much,

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Windy.. stay strong sweetie. We are all thinking and praying for you daily with Bobby and your daughter also in our thoughts and prayers.
You both are so lucky to have one another.
We are here for all of you. We love and miss you.
Bobby if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask any of us . wether it be a shoulder or help around the house or just to talk. :)

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 08:37 PM
thank you ......we really appreciate all the thoughts and encouragement....it really means a lot to both of us......:)

Windy
08-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Windy.. stay strong sweetie. We are all thinking and praying for you daily with Bobby and your daughter also in our thoughts and prayers.
You both are so lucky to have one another.
We are here for all of you. We love and miss you.
Bobby if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask any of us . wether it be a shoulder or help around the house or just to talk. :)
Thanks Char...it was so good to see you even for a short time at InCaHoots. We will be taking pics around here this weekend.

Windy
08-08-2007, 08:40 PM
I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world and may GOD bless you (a little extra) while you are deployed.....stay safe, stay strong and stay proud. :)
Hey Thanks...

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 08:42 PM
nitey nite hunny ...I love you :)

Windy
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
nitey nite hunny ...I love you :)
Nice to see you tonite. :D

atomickitn
08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Nice to see you tonite. :D
Its always nice to see you hunny :) :)