PDA

View Full Version : Boat recovery

sb540
08-06-2007, 02:07 PM
my old man crashed his hydro at don pedro on Friday. We need to figure out how to get his engine and v drive out of 130 feet of water. Anybody know a company in nor cal that can help us? I'm at the hospitol so if somebody can post this in ***boats west for me also I would really appreciate it. I will check back once in a while. He is holding on strong but we are dealing with some very serious injuries. He got tossed at about 110. Thank you so much for any help and well wishes
Ryan Roche

fleetimus
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
A.C.E. Underwater Recovery
209 532-2431
Talk to Chuck Proctor. He got my boat up at CFW, Outstanding people!!!!!
They are out of Soulsbyville.

707dog
08-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Im No Help With The Recovory At The Lake!! But Wanted To Send Some Best Wishes For A Good Recovory @ The Hospital...707dog

Big Kahunaa
08-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Im No Help With The Recovory At The Lake!! But Wanted To Send Some Best Wishes For A Good Recovory @ The Hospital...707dog
me too

RitcheyRch
08-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Ditto that.

Garrddogg
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
yeah me three..

Biglue
08-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Best wishes with your pops, and best of luck getting his boat out.
Lue.

The Doctor
08-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Wow sb,
Sounds like a really crappy weekend. You guys will be in our prayers here.
I have a Hallet flat in Gunsite bay at Powell that I paid thousands for divers who attempted a recovery but never found it. These suckers fly around on their way down and end up 1/2 mile from the surface location, we've found. We bought another hull and built a copy but we were quite lucky there were no people hurt. We are all wishing you the best recovery for yourselves. We'll also wish you good luck finding your parts. The sooner the better.

Wet Dream
08-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Hope all is well with your Dad.

sb540
08-08-2007, 10:32 AM
thanks so much everyone. He is getting a little better each day but still has yet to wake. He had major head trauma. Other than that his body is in decent shape. We owe his life to his Lifeline jacket and the amazing people on the alter ego houseboat who had him out of the water and breathing again in under 2 minutes. If it was not for them we would have lost him

Screaming Pete
08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
i hope he will recover soon to drive again, it takes big nads to drive those things. on a diferent note "we should start a collection to recover the boat" thread j/k
keep us posted on your pops.

Havasu Carrera
08-08-2007, 11:09 AM
thanks so much everyone. He is getting a little better each day but still has yet to wake. He had major head trauma. Other than that his body is in decent shape. We owe his life to his Lifeline jacket and the amazing people on the alter ego houseboat who had him out of the water and breathing again in under 2 minutes. If it was not for them we would have lost him
Nothing would be cooler than to start a little fund to pay for the recovery and such so when he wakes up he has a little something to ease the pain??
God bless him and his good judgment in wearing the proper safety gear.