PDA

View Full Version : Cn

Jbb
02-20-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860t_chuckjeans.jpg
Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now just, the Islands.
Pee Wee Herman got arrested for masturbating in public. The same day, Chuck Norris got an award for masturbating in public.
Chuck Norris does not leave messages. Chuck Norris leaves warnings.
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the **** down.
Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
Chuck Norris shaves with a John Deere tractor.
Similar to a Russian nesting doll, if you were to break Chuck Norris open you would find another Chuck Norris inside, only smaller and angrier.
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
In order to survive a nuclear attack, you must remember to stop, drop, and be Chuck Norris.
As a poor college student, Chuck Norris went to the local sperm bank to make some quick cash. He retired later that day.
Chuck Norris recently saw the movie "Brokeback Mountain" and roundhouse kicked everyone in the theatre to death. The movie wasn't the part that pissed him off, it was the fact that they didn't sell babies at the snack bar.
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Bruce Lee, breaking him in half. The result was Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
Chuck Norris takes no prisoners, but he does take their wives.
Chuck Norris never gets brain freeze. Slurpees know when to back the **** off.
The only person ever to beat Chuck Norris in a arm wrestling match was God. Although we all know Chuck let him win.
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a midget and it burst into 25 gold coins.
Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the **** Chuck Norris is.
If you can think of a swear word, chances are Chuck Norris invented it while in bed with your mother.

Tom Brown
02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
What makes me smile! (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181DSCF0014.AVI)
I see you have the bilge pump working in that Daytona.

Jbb
02-21-2006, 03:20 AM
I see you have the bilge pump working in that Daytona.
Not a Daytona...... :p