PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be a long night.

Danhercules
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
I was at Westech today, WITH the motor. Right now its on the dyno. Have yet to fire, but oil is primed and tomorrow is gonna be one hell of a day!!!
I have the camara charged and ready to go. By this time tomorrow I should have some video up.
Wish me luck!!!!!
Dan (feels like a kid agian) Hercules

victorfb
08-06-2007, 10:11 PM
dan, you wanna borrow the video camera for tomorrow? that way you can catch all the flying parts in action. i mean catch all the action.:)

Danhercules
08-06-2007, 10:16 PM
dan, you wanna borrow the video camera for tomorrow? that way you can catch all the flying parts in action. i mean catch all the action.:)
You really think thats funny? You better come up now, that way we will put you in the room and the if it goes, it will make an improvment on your face! :devil:
I am not worried at all, YET! (LOL) Just real excited!

victorfb
08-06-2007, 10:25 PM
im actually excited for ya too buddy. i know youve been waiting for this moment for a while now. i know your gunna be stoked. especially when the boat hits the water. were will the maiden voyage be? i wanna be there.

Danhercules
08-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Off to go have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Squirtcha?
08-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Wish me luck!!!!!
Dan (feels like a kid agian) Hercules
What the heck you talking about you young snipper whapper? You are a kid!
Good luck brother.

hack job
08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
well?

Nucking futs
08-07-2007, 02:13 PM
HAAAAA, that ferd only made 610 hp Awhahahahaha what a heap !!!!!!
Shoulda kept the cheby..
J/K

victorfb
08-07-2007, 03:44 PM
i heard they are still trying to find the distributor. some dumb ars tried to stick it in the front of the engine. :D

Nucking futs
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Talked to Dan and Paul and As I stated from the beginning, they have Blew the target HP of 700hp out of the water.I don't want to rain on anyones parade so Thats all im going to say...Paul builds kick ass BB ferds !!!! way to go Lakes only, Dan won't know what to do with all that power.

Squirtcha?
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Dan won't know what to do with all that power.
Sure he will. He can give it to his ol buddy Squirtcha?
I gotta feeling it'll bolt right in the Kah Cheena! :D

LakesOnly
08-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Talked to Dan and Paul and As I stated from the beginning, they have Blew the target HP of 700hp out of the water...Paul builds kick ass BB ferds !!!! way to go Lakes only, Dan won't know what to do with all that power.Thanks for the kudos, Futts, but we did not "blow 700HP out of the water." :D Rather, we met our target with a good safety margin, which makes me happy.
I'll let Herc say what he will about the numbers...I think he is satisfied.
LO

Nucking futs
08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the kudos, Futts, but we did not "blow 700HP out of the water." :D Rather, we met our target with a good safety margin, which makes me happy.
I'll let Herc say what he will about the numbers...I think he is satisfied.
LO
Quit being so modest Paul.

dmontzsta
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Paul builds kick ass BB ferds !!!! way to go Lakes only
I agree, that is why I have been on the HFD bandwagon for a long time! :) From what I hear, the motor is pretty conservative too.
I cant wait for Paul to finish mine now, makes me want to throw it on the dyno!!! :D
Congrats Dan.

Nucking futs
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
I cant wait for Paul to finish mine now, makes me want to throw it on the dyno!!! :D
I think you should, it would make life alot easier for gear and prop choice. Whats a few hundy more after you sink that kind of coin for a new mill.