PDA

View Full Version : Email from Stosh...(I just got it) For you John Case aka Later ....you retard

topless
08-06-2007, 11:39 PM
:D Hey Smart Guy! I bet you thought you had some great amunition on Topless and I.
I was just phishing you for your correct boat information as I am checking with the DMV and law enforcement to see if you reported your boat stolen. You better hope you haven't because a fraudulent stolen vessel report is a FELONY. BlownCarrera had given me the wrong CF# because he got it from your picture...he was only off by 1 number - he thought a 2 was a 7. But, you are so lame that you can't see that everyone is fukking with you because there is no one who is sympathetic to your situation.
I have exchanged some e-mail with Sheriff Rick Harwood as well and Lake Piru. They all say they have stopped all communications with you and the boat is still in the bottom of the lake.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that we are f'ing with you because you are a retard...not because we have your POS jet boat. You seem to not understand that only a crack head would want your boat. Anyone with an I.Q. above their shoe size realizes that the cost to go get your boat will be far more than the worth before it was sunk!!! Good God boy....IT IS A 19ft JetBoat that has been sunk!!!! Get over it and move on!
Sincerely,
"Stosh"

thatguy
08-07-2007, 12:13 AM
:D Hey Smart Guy! I bet you thought you had some great amunition on Topless and I.
I was just phishing you for your correct boat information as I am checking with the DMV and law enforcement to see if you reported your boat stolen. You better hope you haven't because a fraudulent stolen vessel report is a FELONY. BlownCarrera had given me the wrong CF# because he got it from your picture...he was only off by 1 number - he thought a 2 was a 7. But, you are so lame that you can't see that everyone is fukking with you because there is no one who is sympathetic to your situation.
I have exchanged some e-mail with Sheriff Rick Harwood as well and Lake Piru. They all say they have stopped all communications with you and the boat is still in the bottom of the lake.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that we are f'ing with you because you are a retard...not because we have your POS jet boat. You seem to not understand that only a crack head would want your boat. Anyone with an I.Q. above their shoe size realizes that the cost to go get your boat will be far more than the worth before it was sunk!!! Good God boy....IT IS A 19ft JetBoat that has been sunk!!!! Get over it and move on!
Sincerely,
"Stosh"
I gotta ask, who is Stosh? Tommy

topless
08-07-2007, 12:30 AM
I gotta ask, who is Stosh? TommyLater knows .... Oh so do I by the way..... and if you want to make a donation to the "WHO'S STOSH" fund, I'm sure that the funds will be properly allocated.:D :D All I can say now is let's pray because some of us seem Holier than others....:) ..LOL
PS,
Nord, Don't be hatin, be appeciatin:D :D :D :D
Pss, Thanks Stosh for the emails and the info on Laters work addy. It will come in handy in the future I'm sure.

thatguy
08-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Later knows .... Oh so do I by the way..... and if you want to make a donation to the "WHO'S STOSH" fund, I'm sure that the funds will be properly allocated.:D :D All I can say now is let's pray because some of us seem Holier than others....:) ..LOL
PS,
Nord, Don't be hatin, be appeciatin:D :D :D :D
Pss, Thanks Stosh for the emails and the info on Laters work addy. It will come in handy in the future I'm sure.
Uh.. OK ? Sorry I blew up.
Tommy

HM
08-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Tommy
LOL Tommy...she was calling out Nord on the hating part. Nord is tired of us beating up on this character called Later. He would like us to just ignore him instead of bashing him...and I understand his point.
I think I will go back to making friends on the BADD thread. :idea:

topless
08-07-2007, 12:52 AM
TommyWas it a big fart??? Did it stink???:eek:

thatguy
08-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Was it a big fart??? Did it stink???:eek:
Are you from Kentucky originaly?
Tommy

topless
08-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Are you from Kentucky originaly?
TommyNo, is that something common there?:rolleyes:

thatguy
08-07-2007, 01:17 AM
No, is that something common there?:rolleyes:
No, but that sort of question is. :D
Tommy

Old Texan
08-07-2007, 04:46 AM
Hey Topless, how fast is your boat?:devil:

RitcheyRch
08-07-2007, 07:16 AM
No idea who Stosh is but when I wrote an e-mail to Lake Piru someone from the UNited Water District replied and said the boat was still there.

topless
08-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Hey Topless, how fast is your boat?:devil:
Last time I was at the lriver, I was going a whopping 25. I think I can go 100 but only if there are some slower boats around who aren't paying attention.

topless
08-07-2007, 09:12 AM
No idea who Stosh is but when I wrote an e-mail to Lake Piru someone from the UNited Water District replied and said the boat was still there.
His name is Stosh Gray.:D :D

RitcheyRch
08-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh ok. Didnt know that.
His name is Stosh Gray.:D :D

Nord
08-07-2007, 09:33 AM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chehamstera/lol.jpg

topless
08-07-2007, 09:49 AM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chehamstera/lol.jpgFor someone who wants this crap to go away, you sure seem interested.:rolleyes:

Mardonzi
08-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Don't you have work you should be doing?? I would think that by now kicking Later in his cyber-junk would be boring :D :D :D
You could always spend the extra time perfecting your drunk dialing skills:idea: :) :idea: