PDA

View Full Version : Aggressor impeller

BrendellaJet
08-07-2007, 07:10 AM
My Aggressor impeller has part # MB 801 on it. Im assuming this means mag-bronze???
How hard can this impeller be turned?
Edit, Just learned it is aluminum. the MB has nothing to do with the material it is made with.

IMPATIENT 1
08-07-2007, 08:41 AM
My Aggressor impeller has part # MB 801 on it. Im assuming this means mag-bronze???
How hard can this impeller be turned?
Edit, Just learned it is aluminum. the MB has nothing to do with the material it is made with.
welllll, i push the envelope runnin alum impellors and its gonna kill me at some point but i'm runnin 90+mph and 800+hp to mine:D i will be getting a bronze over the winter;) i ran a alum berk very hard with 900hp on the bottle and it never came apart after 2yrs of beating in it, but i never picked up a rock, or cavitated it bad enough to explode it;) everyone says 500hp is pushin it on a alum.

Squirtin Thunder
08-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I would agree with that on a box stock impeller. After MPD is done with them or the performance tuned Berk ones, I have not yet run an Aggressor impeller so I can not coment on it, I would say 600hp and no more than 6K.

BrendellaJet
08-07-2007, 10:07 AM
THanks guys. Looking for a stainless...

IMPATIENT 1
08-07-2007, 10:32 AM
THanks guys. Looking for a stainless...
go bronze, their cheaper and you can throw all the hp ya want at them;)

502 JET
08-07-2007, 10:45 AM
go bronze, their cheaper and you can throw all the hp ya want at them;)
So they say.
Ask American turbine they will tell you different. Maybe its just thier marketing strategy.:)

Squirtin Thunder
08-07-2007, 10:57 AM
So they say.
Ask American turbine they will tell you different. Maybe its just thier marketing strategy.:)
You guys they are competetors, American Turbine vs Aggressor
Aggressor Dave has always been helpful
AT dustin is always ready to help out when ever he can.
Now what I always think is funny they both have said if you are going to use anything else use a Berk, that is funny.:idea: