PDA

View Full Version : 26 in ***boat

Taylorman
08-07-2007, 08:24 AM
That 26 in the new ***boat is off the hook. The interior is sick and the color are very nice.

Strippoker
08-07-2007, 08:49 AM
yeah sweet boat took us all day to get the shot but worth the wait.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/web12.jpg

Taylorman
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Thats last month. This month has a red, blue, white and silver one in the deckboat reviews.

drejustice
08-07-2007, 03:07 PM
That be mine :) Thanks!!!!!!
http://www.teamjustice.net/pics/ultraanchor.jpg

drejustice
08-20-2007, 08:34 AM
We had some friends with us who had a pretty decent Camera this weekend and finally got some running shots.http://www.vistapointe.com/dawg/ultrashoot.jpg
Whoops that wasn't running.

drejustice
08-20-2007, 08:36 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37409&stc=1&d=1187627689
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37410&stc=1&d=1187627726
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37411&stc=1&d=1187627726

ULTRA26 # 1
08-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Andre,
Nice location. The boat looks great.
John

Not So Fast
08-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Those are some nice looking houses there, I'll say that. BTW Boat looks great, how fast are you running in the shot with the big rooster. Boat looks aired out pretty well? What drive package?? NSF

shippingguy
08-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Those are some nice looking houses there, I'll say that. BTW Boat looks great, how fast are you running in the shot with the big rooster. Boat looks aired out pretty well? What drive package?? NSF
He has an HO with a B1X drive. Looks a bit too trimmed out. The 26 and 27 does throw a bit of a tail though when trimmed.
Mike

Not So Fast
08-21-2007, 08:42 AM
He has an HO with a B1X drive. Looks a bit too trimmed out. The 26 and 27 does throw a bit of a tail though when trimmed.
Mike
Wow, he must be way over trimmed to throw that with an HO. Looks good though, really on top of the water. Wish i could go that fast:( How you been Mike? Bobby

drejustice
08-21-2007, 08:51 AM
LOL, Ya i wish the rooster would stay like that.:rollside: That was just after hittin the throttle after turning for our 2nd run. Here is a pic of the usual roost. As far as over trimming, the engine only trims up so far and when running WOT and easing up the trim from the full down position we get top speed right where it stops at the top.
We are also only spinning about 4700 RPMS at WOT fully trimmed.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37598&stc=1&d=1187715046
A link to all the run pics http://www.vistapointe.com/boatrun

shippingguy
08-21-2007, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE=drejustice;2744791]LOL, Ya i wish the rooster would stay like that.:rollside: That was just after hittin the throttle after turning for our 2nd run. Here is a pic of the usual roost. As far as over trimming, the engine only trims up so far and when running WOT and easing up the trim from the full down position we get top speed right where it stops at the top.
If you are running mufflers then I would say that is what is killing your RPM's. Pull the mufflers and you will see an increase in midrange performance and your RPM's and speed will improve.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-21-2007, 10:54 AM
If you are running mufflers then I would say that is what is killing your RPM's. Pull the mufflers and you will see an increase in midrange performance and your RPM's and speed will improve.
Mike,
Andre is running Teague Electric switchable mufflers, so I don't think mufflers are it in this case. I forgot what the elevation is where he boats but I know that there was a difference in my 26 between Havi and Coeur d' Alene. With my 28 I had to work to get 4600, no mufflers.

shippingguy
08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Wow, he must be way over trimmed to throw that with an HO. Looks good though, really on top of the water. Wish i could go that fast:( How you been Mike? Bobby
Not too bad though. Like I had stated before the 26 and 27's have a tad higher X dimension so they throw a bit of a tail.
I have been good Bobby work has been getting in the way of some Monday boating though:( . We will have to get out there and hang again. Tell Travis and Brett I said hello.
Mike

shippingguy
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Mike,
Andre is running Teague Electric switchable mufflers, so I don't think mufflers are it in this case. I forgot what the elevation is where he boats but I know that there was a difference in my 26 between Havi and Coeur d' Alene. With my 28 I had to work to get 4600, no mufflers.
Yeah maybe elevation and also heat and humidity.

Not So Fast
08-21-2007, 11:54 AM
LOL, Ya i wish the rooster would stay like that.:rollside: That was just after hittin the throttle after turning for our 2nd run. Here is a pic of the usual roost. As far as over trimming, the engine only trims up so far and when running WOT and easing up the trim from the full down position we get top speed right where it stops at the top.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37598&stc=1&d=1187715046
I'm jealous of that lake to tell you the truth, I dont see another boat anywhere:confused: Like Jonh says maybe it the altitude or the HUMIDITY that kills your RPM's, I would drop from 5150 to 4800-4900 during the summer when I was an HO boat. NSF PS and I'm jealous about Ultra guys having a place like this to talk about their boats damnit, I post more here than on the Sandbar because its become so, you know!!!!!!!!!!

voodoomedman
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm jealous of that lake to tell you the truth, I dont see another boat anywhere:confused: Like Jonh says maybe it the altitude or the HUMIDITY that kills your RPM's, I would drop from 5150 to 4800-4900 during the summer when I was an HO boat. NSF PS and I'm jealous about Ultra guys having a place like this to talk about their boats damnit, I post more here than on the Sandbar because its become so, you know!!!!!!!!!!
Buy an Ultra and then you won't feel so weird hanging out down here with us.

Not So Fast
08-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Buy an Ultra and then you won't feel so weird hanging out down here with us.
Funny guy:D :D I actually like my Magic and after all the time getting it to where it is now I think I'll keep it, not as fast as an Ultra but it does ok. NSF

ULTRA26 # 1
08-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Not too bad though. Like I had stated before the 26 and 27's have a tad higher X dimension so they throw a bit of a tail.
I have been good Bobby work has been getting in the way of some Monday boating though:( . We will have to get out there and hang again. Tell Travis and Brett I said hello.
Mike
Mike
I met Travis last summer at Jack Smith. This was before I knew who Bobby was. Travis saw the 26, and wanted to check it out. This man is a class act for sure.
Bobby,
Glad to have you here. I like it here too.
John

shippingguy
08-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Mike
I met Travis last summer at Jack Smith. This was before I knew who Bobby was. Travis saw the 26, and wanted to check it out. This man is a class act for sure.
Bobby,
Glad to have you here. I like it here too.
John
Yeah they are all great guys. Travis and Brett played ball at Rancho Santiago the year after I got drafted. They grew up with one of my buddies that were on the team with me. I never new this until a few months ago. Small world.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah they are all great guys. Travis and Brett played ball at Rancho Santiago the year after I got drafted. They grew up with one of my buddies that were on the team with me. I never new this until a few months ago. Small world.
Small world no kidding.
Say hi to Mrs B
John

Not So Fast
08-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words you guys, I am pretty proud of all my boys and so glad they are working in Needles now instead of the downtown areas, much safer up here although the action gets pretty good from what they tell me. I guess I'm going to have to sell the Magic and buy an Ultra unless you give me a hall pass to keep intruding on you website:D :D Bobby

ULTRA26 # 1
08-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the kind words you guys, I am pretty proud of all my boys and so glad they are working in Needles now instead of the downtown areas, much safer up here although the action gets pretty good from what they tell me. I guess I'm going to have to sell the Magic and buy an Ultra unless you give me a hall pass to keep intruding on you website:D :D Bobby
Bobby,
Check out Dicudmore's Ultra
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture400.jpg
Friendly people talking with friendly people :)

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 08:13 AM
No need to buy an Ultra to hang here. Your boat is awesome and I really like it. Now next time we hang out it may end up with a different company logo sticker on it:D
Mike

Not So Fast
08-22-2007, 08:47 AM
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby

Cole Trickle
08-22-2007, 08:47 AM
I feel a group hug coming soon.....lol:D:eek:

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 09:04 AM
I feel a group hug coming soon.....lol:D:eek:
Don't be jealous. We hug "Tire kickers too!":D
How are thing going Brandin? Are you going to be out Labor Day?
Mike

Cole Trickle
08-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Don't be jealous. We hug "Tire kickers too!":D
How are thing going Brandin? Are you going to be out Labor Day?
Mike
With todays used boat market I can't even afford to be a tire kicker anymore:D I can't afford to loose big money on a boat until I start making DCB cash;)
Things are good and the wedding pulls near. We will be out there for the crazyness. Havi on Friday and Parker Sunday and Monday.....Probably leave the boat on the trailer saturday and get a horeshoe tournament going.:devil: :sqeyes:
Hows things? Glad to hear business is good so the wifey can stay home and bother you:) :)

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM
With todays used boat market I can't even afford to be a tire kicker anymore:D I can't afford to loose big money on a boat until I start making DCB cash;)
Things are good and the wedding pulls near. We will be out there for the crazyness. Havi on Friday and Parker Sunday and Monday.....Probably leave the boat on the trailer saturday and get a horeshoe tournament going.:devil: :sqeyes:
Hows things? Glad to hear business is good so the wifey can stay home and bother you:) :)
You have a very nice boat right now. I would hold on to it for a while and enjoy it. No need for another one right now. We would all like to be able to make DCB cash or even Ultra 32 FC cash:D Well it looks like we will miss you again. We will be up at Moabi Sat, Sun and Mon. Maybe in late October or early November. We will be in Maui the mid of October for our 2 year anniversary. Then back out when we get home. Congrats on the wedding. Where you going for the honeymoon?
Mike

voodoomedman
08-22-2007, 11:10 AM
No need to buy an Ultra unless you want to. We don't require black socks or Kool-aid. But now if you do buy one mention my name so I get a free t-shirt or something. :D
You have a very nice boat right now. I would hold on to it for a while and enjoy it. No need for another one right now. We would all like to be able to make DCB cash or even Ultra 32 FC cash:D Well it looks like we will miss you again. We will be up at Moabi Sat, Sun and Mon. Maybe in late October or early November when we get back from Maui for our anniversary we can hook up out there. Congrats on the wedding. Where you going for the honeymoon?
Mike
We all make 32 FC cash. We just live in So Cal so the money that could be spent on that has to be spent on the second home at the river. Hell the primary mortgage could buy matching 32's with turbine engines and every option imaginable.

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 11:34 AM
No need to buy an Ultra unless you want to. We don't require black socks or Kool-aid. But now if you do buy one mention my name so I get a free t-shirt or something. :D
We all make 32 FC cash. We just live in So Cal so the money that could be spent on that has to be spent on the second home at the river. Hell the primary mortgage could buy matching 32's with turbine engines and every option imaginable.
You are right. My property tax bill could buy me a real nice 32:mad:

voodoomedman
08-22-2007, 11:51 AM
You are right. My property tax bill could buy me a real nice 32:mad:
Well at least we both have a planned solution to the problem. :)

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Well at least we both have a planned solution to the problem. :)
Exactly. It has been delayed a bit due to the market, but once it starts to come back up we are out of here:D
Mike

voodoomedman
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Exactly. It has been delayed a bit due to the market, but once it starts to come back up we are out of here:D
Mike
Good for you. Were doing the whole family plan so it will probably be about 5 years. If I'm lucky it will be sooner. To tell you the truth if I could make it happen tomorrow I would. I want to be like the pictures here. The only one on the lake. Well I guess I have to share with Nashvillebound and CenterhillCondor but that's okay.

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Good for you. Were doing the whole family plan so it will probably be about 5 years. If I'm lucky it will be sooner. To tell you the truth if I could make it happen tomorrow I would. I want to be like the pictures here. The only one on the lake. Well I guess I have to share with Nashvillebound and RiverOtter but that's okay.
I here ya. I am thinking 2-3 years tops. Who knows you may have to share the lake with me too out there. My options are open as long as it is outside of CA. Most likey though Fort Mohave/ Havasu.:)

voodoomedman
08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
I here ya. I am thinking 2-3 years tops. Who knows you may have to share the lake with me too out there. My options are open as long as it is outside of CA. Most likey though Fort Mohave/ Havasu.:)
Come on along. It will be nice to know people. That is the scariest thing is leaving the comfort of everything I already have. I love the river but I don't want to have to avoid the lake on Saturday, watch my kids be influenced by the SoCal idiot kids that come and party and leave the trash and go home, etc. Loved the South when we visited South Carolina last year. No it won't be perfect but I think it's the best of our options. Montana or something would be nice if it didn't turn to like negative 3000 degrees in the winter with 9000 feet of snow.

shippingguy
08-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Come on along. It will be nice to know people. That is the scariest thing is leaving the comfort of everything I already have. I love the river but I don't want to have to avoid the lake on Saturday, watch my kids be influenced by the SoCal idiot kids that come and party and leave the trash and go home, etc. Loved the South when we visited South Carolina last year. No it won't be perfect but I think it's the best of our options. Montana or something would be nice if it didn't turn to like negative 3000 degrees in the winter with 9000 feet of snow.
Funny you mention that. One day when it is time to retire we will most likely build a home in Montana. Holly has 9 acres there. I forget exactly where, but the winters are not bad where it is located.

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 08:17 AM
You have a very nice boat right now. I would hold on to it for a while and enjoy it. No need for another one right now. We would all like to be able to make DCB cash or even Ultra 32 FC cash:D Well it looks like we will miss you again. We will be up at Moabi Sat, Sun and Mon. Maybe in late October or early November. We will be in Maui the mid of October for our 2 year anniversary. Then back out when we get home. Congrats on the wedding. Where you going for the honeymoon?
Mike
We are spending a week in Puerta Vallarta Oct 5-12:D
<----- can't flipping wait to go on vacation;)

ULTRA26 # 1
08-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey buddy,
Just wanted to wish you and the future Mrs all the best.
John

shippingguy
08-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Make that two of us. :)

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey buddy,
Just wanted to wish you and the future Mrs all the best.
John
Thank you:)

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Make that two of us. :)
It's well deserved....last year I spent my vacation building a 120' redwood fence in 100 degree heat the same week as my b-day.
This year I am not doing anything but floating in a pool and relaxing:D

drejustice
09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
John,
Any luck in working on getting the 525 swap scheduled?? I figure if we can get it done before Nov 3rd, I'd be able to get out and run it a couple of times before I have to put it up for the winter.