PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Rumors....

MAXIMUS
08-08-2007, 06:09 AM
I heard from a certain somebody that a certain somebody might be bringing out a certain boat to race??? I just can't imagine that person has enough sack to do such a thing??? After his begging & pleading last year to allow him to win, and a couple of freebies in the trailer we decided for Rudy that would be the right thing to do... Not this time... you and minnie me are going to have strap marks on you by sunday night!:devil:
I am bringing a whole trailer load of whoop ass!;)

Jetboatguru
08-08-2007, 06:13 AM
I heard from a certain somebody that a certain somebody might be bringing out a certain boat to race??? I just can't imagine that person has enough sack to do such a thing??? After his begging & pleading last year to allow him to win, and a couple of freebies in the trailer we decided for Rudy that would be the right thing to do... Not this time... you and minnie me are going to have strap marks on you by sunday night!:devil:
I am bringing a whole trailer load of whoop ass!;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And all the forums shake with fear....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

gn7
08-08-2007, 06:23 AM
I heard he is taking the bow eye off so it doesn't hurt so bad when he runs it up the Grinche's ass

Rattle Can Lou
08-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Something in yellow????

Jetboatguru
08-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Something in yellow????
No Lou, thats the line down Maxi's back!

MAXIMUS
08-08-2007, 07:20 AM
No Lou, thats the line down Maxi's back!
Listen up fart smuggler... I am not the sackless one that won't come down to the real race & hang with his real friends...:rolleyes: You just keep driving in a straight line really really really fast n shit... :lightsabe

gn7
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
well the rumor is fading fast, seems no one has asked the "SHOE" to drive.

Wildchild80
08-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Come on maxi I can't believe that you are calling me out. I will lead you down paths so dark that you will never find your way home. Why don't you put Gritch in a decent boat instead of that motorized coffee table of yours. TREE KILLER!!!!!!!! Gordy & I are going to put the Sierra Club on your WOOD loving ass

MAXIMUS
08-09-2007, 04:43 AM
Come on maxi I can't believe that you are calling me out. I will lead you down paths so dark that you will never find your way home. Why don't you put Gritch in a decent boat instead of that motorized coffee table of yours. TREE KILLER!!!!!!!! Gordy & I are going to put the Sierra Club on your WOOD loving ass
lol... tree killer??? lmao Come on dude you know Grich can barely get out of his wheel chair let alone needing a "good" boat...:rolleyes: Is Gordy going to help you finish the bottom of my boat saturday???:idea: :D

lucky
08-09-2007, 05:50 AM
lmao :D
Sry ben - but that was funny lmoa

gn7
08-09-2007, 05:55 AM
lol... tree killer??? lmao Come on dude you know Grich can barely get out of his wheel chair let alone needing a "good" boat...:rolleyes: Is Gordy going to help you finish the bottom of my boat saturday???:idea: :D
Oh, so that's why I saw gordy at home depot buying a new chain saw