PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Circle Sprints Hot Boat meeting spot

2manymustangs
08-08-2007, 08:39 AM
All:
I would like to set up a Hot Boat meeting spot with PRIME front row seating on the beach for the circle sprints since I am staying next door to Marine Stadium. I have a GIANT cooler that I can fill with ice FOR soda, water and ummmm perhaps a few beers?
If anyone is interested and has a large sunshade I would gladly pick it up and get it all set up in an effort to reserve our space. I don't think that anyone will screw with the shade, chairs or cooler even if it is left overnight.
Bruce...

superdave013
08-08-2007, 09:16 AM
the prime spot is the beer garden.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-08-2007, 09:29 AM
We will be on the other side, watching at turn 2 but we will for sure bike over and check you guys out!
;)

lilrick
08-08-2007, 09:56 AM
We will be on the other side, watching at turn 2 but we will for sure bike over and check you guys out!
;)
I am sexy!! :D check me out twice!!

lilrick
08-08-2007, 09:58 AM
All:
I would like to set up a Hot Boat meeting spot with PRIME front row seating on the beach for the circle sprints since I am staying next door to Marine Stadium. I have a GIANT cooler that I can fill with ice FOR soda, water and ummmm perhaps a few beers?
If anyone is interested and has a large sunshade I would gladly pick it up and get it all set up in an effort to reserve our space. I don't think that anyone will screw with the shade, chairs or cooler even if it is left overnight.
Bruce...
I planned to go down ther Friday morning and stake a CLAIM!!! Anybody else wanna go?

THOR
08-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Where is the best place to park for this? I want to take my boy down there, but we cant stay long and I wanted get in and get out easily.
Any suggestions?

dmontzsta
08-08-2007, 10:02 AM
I am still a little confused about my plans. I need to be down there Friday to check in and get wristbands and hate getting up early and live so far, ughhhhhh, so confused...

boatnam2
08-08-2007, 10:40 AM
;)
linda your going to be on the eastside down at the end?havent been to the old stadium in quite a few years.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-08-2007, 10:44 AM
linda your going to be on the eastside down at the end?havent been to the old stadium in quite a few years.
Uhm....I have no clue. We plan on being directly across the water from the pits. I will call you when we get there! ;)
And LilRick, I will check you out, not once, not twice but thrice!!!! :D

boatnam2
08-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Uhm....I have no clue. We plan on being directly across the water from the pits. I will call you when we get there! ;)
And LilRick, I will check you out, not once, not twice but thrice!!!! :D
ok i know were your going to be .

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Uhm....I have no clue. We plan on being directly across the water from the pits.
I didn't know you could watch from the other side! You are biking down there?
When are you going?
RTJas :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-08-2007, 10:51 AM
I didn't know you could watch from the other side! You are biking down there?
When are you going?
RTJas :D
We are planning on taking the Hoopty Hornet down there. And bring bikes so we can ride over to the pits and to check out LilRick. ;)

mbrown2
08-08-2007, 11:13 AM
the prime spot is the beer garden.
Actually at Phoenix...there was a lot of action in the turn by the beer garden...
Let's go Arizona Girl ! P96!

lilrick
08-08-2007, 01:12 PM
We are planning on taking the Hoopty Hornet down there. And bring bikes so we can ride over to the pits and to check out LilRick. ;)
I'm full figure sexy!!! See yuh there!!

MBlaster
08-08-2007, 03:02 PM
;)
We'll be over there too. Look for my brown/tan Southwind moho. Come buy and say Hi.

Goad
08-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I will be staking a claim friday around noon for my BOOTH.....swing by and buy my shit! :D
cant wait!

raff
08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
We will be there Saturday, will look for all of you. Where is the best place to watch from? :idea: This will be our first time there.

MBlaster
08-08-2007, 05:06 PM
We will be there Saturday, will look for all of you. Where is the best place to watch from? :idea: This will be our first time there.
Anywhere around marine stadium is good. Bring a bike and you can ride around on the bike path across from the pit areas.

502schiada
08-08-2007, 06:31 PM
I will be there early saturday morning staking a claim.:)

coolchange
08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
All:
Bruce...
Be sure and check the tide charts!

2manymustangs
08-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Where is the best place to park for this? I want to take my boy down there, but we cant stay long and I wanted get in and get out easily.
Any suggestions?
If there are any parking spots on Spinaker Bay Drive near Parsons Landing you will be in the hot spot (across from the boat ramp, turn 2)
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b310%2d325%5d%20Parsons%20Lndg&city=Long%20Beach&state=CA&zipcode=90803&country=US&location=UgLmfNFKpAfQVHooHEAWSQmVJTE4U%2bdNjp2SiD2 AvNKEmq0m5lPKwz8p%2fD1%2bbHCwYGoTzQn8qTF7MDtQuEVwq xl%2bL0FFikHmFLXPDQFn%2bDCO4tE8bYRtqt6gODlQrZD1TCv t4mQR%2faz9YPEZ12Q5bZzbnkiVQaXB&ambiguity=1

2manymustangs
08-08-2007, 07:51 PM
I planned to go down ther Friday morning and stake a CLAIM!!! Anybody else wanna go?
Stake a claim or a clam? :)
lilrick, if you wanna meet up early Friday I will gladly meet you there. PM me if you can.
I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it? :eek:

2manymustangs
08-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Where is the best place to watch from?
From the drivers seat of Rankin's wild child!!!:D

FlatStupid
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it? :eek:[/QUOTE]
Im pretty sure he was chasing that old wore out orange boat!!!:D Get ready Dave and Gordy it aint gonna be any easier this year.

2manymustangs
08-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Im pretty sure he was chasing that old wore out orange boat!!!:D Get ready Dave and Gordy it aint gonna be any easier this year.
The calm before the storm :devil:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36737&d=1186675407

Brian Hatch
08-09-2007, 01:26 PM
I will be staking a claim friday around noon for my BOOTH.....swing by and buy my shit! :D
cant wait!
Do you know who i should contact if I want to set up a booth?

Goad
08-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Do you know who i should contact if I want to set up a booth?
Mike Follmer is the guy you want to talk to....his number is (714) 241-9600
or Ross Wallach (310) 318-4012

DAVEY B
08-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Stake a claim or a clam? :)
lilrick, if you wanna meet up early Friday I will gladly meet you there. PM me if you can.
I think that Rankins bird egg blue boat did it's airial right in front of the beer garden last year didn't it? :eek:
Yes it was but you got to admit I stuck the landing and if the fuel tank wouldn't have departed I could of kept going.:D

fc-pilot
08-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Wannabe and I will be there shooting pictures. We will be the two guys carrying the big briefcases around. Rick, we will have to stop by and bug the heck out of ya. We will only be there Saturday though.
Paul

2manymustangs
08-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Yes it was but you got to admit I stuck the landing and if the fuel tank wouldn't have departed I could of kept going.:D
That was you driving? :eek: I would still be sh*ttin myself, you did a fine job on the landing! :D

Goad
08-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Just staked out my real estate....about 1/4 track down from turn 1 near the big pole on the beach. :D

2manymustangs
08-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Just staked out my real estate....about 1/4 track down from turn 1 near the big pole on the beach. :D
I put up four white chairs just about 100 yards from the boat ramp, they have "***boat.com" copy on the backs.