PDA

View Full Version : No Fat Chicks!

Jbb
08-08-2007, 02:17 PM
:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36705&stc=1&d=1186611466

MKEELINE
08-08-2007, 02:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36705&stc=1&d=1186611466
I can't think of a qoute, but that right there should be against the law!

riverracerx
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Those are the girls that tried to steal an unborn baby from their friends stomach with a pair of scissors. :mad:
Sickos!!! :(

Mr. Crusader 83
08-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I know she has a tank stop on. Well.... Maybe its a t-shirt. :jawdrop:
But only one sayn comes to mind.
" Spandex! Its a privlage not a right. "

502 JET
08-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Those are the girls that tried to steal an unborn baby from their friends stomach with a pair of scissors. :mad:
Why not go to the china buffet if your hungry?:confused: :jawdrop:

Miss Perfect
08-08-2007, 02:38 PM
OMFG! I hadn't heard this until now and just googled the story. What the heck is wrong with people? Sick focks! :mad:

boats&bars
08-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Thats hott.

yopengo
08-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Why not go to the china buffet if your hungry?:confused: :jawdrop:
LMAO :eek: :D :D

Racey
08-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Arrested on the charge of being a Bohemoth!! :D

Jordy
08-08-2007, 02:52 PM
The Muffin Top is just never a good look... :D :D :D

Caljamr
08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
I got dibbs on the hot one. :)

MKEELINE
08-08-2007, 03:07 PM
The Muffin Top is just never a good look... :D :D :D
LOL....and her accomplice appears to be sporting a "gunt".

Brewzed
08-08-2007, 03:10 PM
the people that should be arrested are the designers that keep making low rise jeans bigger than a size 6 or size 8 for the tall girls. :D

fatboy95
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
The one in uniform... Chick or Dude????

Havasu Carrera
08-08-2007, 03:12 PM
:D OMFG! I hadn't heard this until now and just googled the story. What the heck is wrong with people? Sick focks! :mad:
Uhhh what is it you Googled? Fat white chicks arested? Share the story now will ya?:D

Brewzed
08-08-2007, 03:14 PM
The one in uniform... Chick or Dude????
Don't know, chick hair, but everything else dude.

dunaholic
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I'd hit it.....

RitcheyRch
08-08-2007, 03:20 PM
I remember reading about that a few weeks back.
I always say "that if your bellies circumference exceeds the inside diameter of your clothes than you need BIGGER clothes."

Miss Perfect
08-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Uhhh what is it you Googled? Fat white chicks arested? Share the story now will ya?:D
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. -- Police on Tuesday said they saved a kidnapped pregnant woman just before her unborn baby was to be cut from her womb at a Missouri hotel.
Blue Springs Detective Troy Pharr said two women were arrested at the Interstate Inn in Blue Springs on Monday afternoon. Lauren M. Gash, 19, of Odessa, was charged with kidnapping and first-degree assault. Alisa D. Betts, 17, of Atchison, Kan., was charged with kidnapping. Bond has been set at $750,000 cash only for Gash and $500,000 cash only for Betts.
Pharr said Amanda Howard, 18, of Clinton, Mo., was found in the back of the hotel room and had duct tape around her neck. She had marks on her wrists and had been tied up, but she was not seriously injured, Pharr said.
"I think they wanted the baby. I think Lauren wanted the baby," Pharr said.
Police said they arrived just before the abductors were going to cut Howard, who is due to give birth next week.
"This is a very scary case," Pharr said. "I think we made it there in just the nick of time."
Gash had recently had a baby shower thrown in her honor, even though she is not pregnant, KMBC reported. Gash had been telling family members that she was pregnant and that she had recently delivered the baby by C-section at an Independence hospital, police said.
Women Met On MySpace
Howard told police she mad met Gash through an ad on MySpace.com about baby clothes. Police said Gash had given a false name on the Internet and promised to give Howard some things for her baby if she would come to Kansas City. Gash said she would pick up Howard in Clinton, drive her to Kansas City to pick up the baby items and then drive her back home.
Howard told police that while they in the car on the way to Kansas City, Gash pepper-sprayed her and held her against her will. Howard said she was taken to the Interstate Inn, where Gash and Betts were going to cut the baby from her womb and leave her to die.
Howard said she was tied up and that one of the women sat on top of her belly and twisted her head violently in an attempt to break her neck.
Howard had been at the Inn for about 45 minutes when police knocked on the door and were able to stop the situation.
"When we arrived at the scene, Lauren came to the door, the victim was in the bathroom -- she was very upset. She got her hands free while Lauren was away," Pharr said.
Officer Brandon Shrout was one of the first officers at the hotel. He said they knocked on the door to the hotel room and it took several moments before Gash opened the door. He said when he first spoke to Gash, her face was flushed and she claimed her friend was screaming because she was having labor pains.
Shrout said he saw Howard in the back part of the room and she was crying.
"We noticed right off she was shaken, she was crying, she had tape around her neck. We separated (Gash and Howard). It took time to unravel things, but we figured it out. The look on Ms. Howard's face told the whole story," Shrout said. "I was shocked. I've been here 12 years, and I've never seen anything close to that, ever."
Tipster Calls Police
Pharr said police had received a tip that a woman was in a hotel room and was screaming loudly. The tipster said the woman was pregnant and may be going into labor.
Pharr said police later learned Betts was the tipster who called police. He said Betts had gotten cold feet about the plan to cut out the baby, so she left the hotel room. Based on Howard's description, Betts was later arrested in the hotel complex.
Detectives said they believe two men may also be involved in the plot.
Fake Birth Certificate Found In Room
During a search of the hotel room, detectives found rope, tape, scissors, an X-acto knife, medication and a vial of insulin.
Police said they also found a fabricated birth certificate under the name of Johnny Gash. There was also a piece of paper with a baby's footprint pictured on it and a plastic armband typical of what is given to newborns in hospitals, Pharr said.
'Everything Looked Normal'
Hotel employees said Gash and Betts had checked into the Inn on Sunday.
"Their interaction was just talking back and forth like two people would -- giggling and talking about what they're going to do for the day. Never gave any indication that they had somebody held up in their room," a hotel employee told KMBC.
A housekeeper said she saw baby blankets and a diaper bag in the room.
"I went in myself, yesterday, and I exchanged towels out. Everything in the room looked normal. Looked like they had a baby, but there wasn't any baby that I saw," housekeeper Beth Lark said. "I never saw anything that would make me jump out and say, 'Maybe I should go get my boss.' There was nothing unusual in the room."
Victim In 'Good Spirits'
Howard, who graduated from Clinton High School in May, is expected to give birth to a boy next week. It will be her first child.
Pharr said Howard is traumatized over the incident, but is recovering.
"She is doing very well, all things considered. She's very strong. Her mother is with her. A sonogram was done on the baby; the baby is doing well," said Annette Howard, the victim's former stepmother. "She's in good spirits, and she's realizing what a lucky young lady she is."
Annette Howard said the victim wants everyone to know to be very careful when meeting people online and to never go anywhere with someone you don't know.
"She wants people to realize they need to listen to their instincts. She told me, 'My head told me not to do this, but my mouth said yes. I should have listened to my head,'" Annette Howard said. "It's absolutely terrifying. We just thank the Lord that she's the fighter she is."

River Lynchmob
08-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I'd hit it.....
Hopefully you meant with a crowbar

piper
08-08-2007, 05:17 PM
MMMmmmm, sexy...... :)

LEADFOOTjosh
08-08-2007, 05:34 PM
oh shit.. there not pregnant..
:D :D :D

sleekcraft80
08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Thats hott.
If you think that is hott, then I think you have been in berdoo way tooooo long

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah, everyone says "no fat chicks" until they're drunk and it's closing time:eek:

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:07 PM
BTW, I have to ask. If you and a wingman roll up on those two and bag 'em...WHO exactly is "taking one for the team"????:eek:

angry dad
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Ewww...:eek: Makes me want to gouge my eyes out!!

Baja Big Dog
08-08-2007, 07:39 PM
F U P A...,at its finest.....:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey How come I am not in this thread.. :idea: :D :D J/K

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey How come I am not in this thread.. :idea: :D :D J/K
Because you have not posted sufficient pictures to disprove the accusation that you are a porker...

Kachina26
08-09-2007, 05:20 AM
Police said they also found a fabricated birth certificate under the name of Johnny Gash.
No fun at all! With a last name like that, think of all the fun you could have. Harry comes to mind.

Old Texan
08-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Do these people have no mirrors in their house??????????:eek:
Talk about losers, these girls need to be exported to some lowlife brothel in North Africa or the Far East, where they could be appreciated for their "attributes"......