PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run on 6-28-07

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 03:08 PM
So I had a nice hit and run, some may know and most don't give a chit. Thats fine, neither did the fool that hit me. Well until today. Hell yea, jack ars drives right by me, hell yea. So i fallow said fool. I go back and get my personal vehicle. Shazam, sucker is still here. Called the cops, Rez cops on there way. Oh chit he's leaving, not without me jack off. So I call dispatch and the cops is in pursuit, hell yea. We nabbed the fool. Yup he has insurance and yup he will be getting a ticket for FELONY HIT AND RUN. Why felony cuz ther was and injury, says the highway patrol, who stopped by to see what was going on. And that is why the sun was out in Phoenix today.
Drives right by me.

boats&bars
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
sorry to hear that.

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Why I don't remember last month.:D :D
Good Pills and plenty of them.

franky
08-08-2007, 03:18 PM
A felony is an arrestable offense, booked, jailed, judge, bail etc. He could actually be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, the car (injured you, you feared for your life). This is a Class 2 Felony.

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Yea I will be calling the officer in charge, he went to nights the week after the accident. He was chitting in his pants, the guy that hit me.

squirt'nmyload
08-08-2007, 03:22 PM
So I had a nice hit and run, some may know and most don't give a chit. Thats fine, neither did the fool that hit me. Well until today. Hell yea, jack ars drives right by me, hell yea. So i fallow said fool. I go back and get my personal vehicle. Shazam, sucker is still here. Called the cops, Rez cops on there way. Oh chit he's leaving, not without me jack off. So I call dispatch and the cops is in pursuit, hell yea. We nabbed the fool. Yup he has insurance and yup he will be getting a ticket for FELONY HIT AND RUN. Why felony cuz ther was and injury, says the highway patrol, who stopped by to see what was going on. And that is why the sun was out in Phoenix today.
Drives right by me.
good to hear :)

rmarion
08-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Drives right by me.
:D :D :D :D

HitIt
08-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Good news, hell yeah!

River Lynchmob
08-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing. :D

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 04:22 PM
It was funny. I was talking to the police dispatch while fallowing this guy, weighting for my back up. I tell her that the cop needs to hurry up, this guy is driving fast. I said I'm going 70 and he's pulling away, ooops, chit it's a 65. I hope they didn't record that. :D

AZJD
08-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing. :D
Maybe the initial accident was karma for all the mouth running this guy does on here.....Woops, did that slip out!:eek:

Baja Big Dog
08-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Daam...arizonians:D

GHT
08-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Glad to read that all turned out good (as good as possible) for you. But I do have to say the way you type the English Language has got to be the MOST fukn difficult readings I have ever come across. I mean, it is worse than E-bonics.
Congrats on catching the bad guy.:D

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Tad bit wound up. Sorry to see you own a kachina.

Xlration Marine
08-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Maybe the initial accident was karma for all the mouth running this guy does on here.....Woops, did that slip out!:eek:
Well thats because I can. Look what I'm doing to the twit that hit me. Messed with the wrong person he did.

GHT
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Tad bit wound up. Sorry to see you own a kachina.
I understand you're wound up a "tad bit". But I'm not seeing your point about being sorry to see I own a Kachina?:rolleyes:
Terrible English = "Sorry to see you own a kachina" (Kachina should be capitalized, just a note). I still don't see the correlation, sorry but I'm really trying to understand your thought process..:confused: :idea: :D
P.S. Did I happen to mention.... Congrats on catching the Hit and Run guy? You're very lucky..:D