PDA

View Full Version : Being a man means......

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 05:23 PM
> You don't pour your relationship issues out to a 15,000 member public internet forum for boaters.
> Admitting you drive like an ass, and accepting the results of your actions.
> If your wife and kid thinks your magazine photos are too racey for the house.....tell the kid tough sh!t, I'm the Dad and I do what I want.....tell the wife she has more important things to worry about, like ironing the clothes, cleaning the house, and making the food.....oh and taking your mind off the magazine twice a day. ;)
> If you have a couple beers and think you can drive, you probably can. If you have a couple dozen beers and think you can drive, you proabably can't.
> Small cars for the wife are fine, as long as you have a small wife.
> keeping your "feelings" to yourself.
> You don't shop for a "workout partner" on a boating website.
Man-up guys!!! :rolleyes:
Feel free to add your own, unless you've let your wife tell you what magazines to read...... :notam:
RTJas :D

Jordy
08-08-2007, 05:25 PM
RD Sux. :D :D :D

bordsmnj
08-08-2007, 05:27 PM
DUUUUDE! Does Con know you posted this? you better not let her see it. BWAAhahahaha!:D

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Let me ask Jen what I can post, brb. :)

I DIG IT !
08-08-2007, 05:29 PM
AMEN brother!!!

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Well, she is busy doing the dishes, laundry, and cooking dinner. I think I'll get a beer and post whatever the fock I want. :D

fatboy95
08-08-2007, 05:31 PM
> You don't pour your relationship issues out to a 15,000 member public internet forum for boaters.
> If your wife and kid thinks your magazine photos are too racey for the house.....tell the kid tough sh!t, I'm the Dad and I do what I want.....tell the wife she has more important things to worry about, like ironing the clothes, cleaning the house, and making the food.....oh and taking your mind off the magazine twice a day. ;)
> If you have a couple beers and think you can drive, you probably can. If you have a couple dozen beers and think you can drive, you proabably can't.
> keeping you "feelings" to yourself.
> You don't shop for a "gym partner" on a boating website.
Feel free to add your own, unless you've let your wife tell you what magazines to read...... :notam:
Are you having a few cocktails or just cramping and bloating????:confused: :confused:

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 05:40 PM
> keeping you "feelings" to yourself.
> You don't shop for a "gym partner" on a boating website.
Liar...Your wife made you cancel your subscription to National Geographic because the bush bytch with the big titties that hung down to her knees:D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Well, she is busy doing the dishes, laundry, and cooking dinner. I think I'll get a beer and post whatever the fock I want. :D
tell her to get you a beer? get back your balls
just kidding
you know i love you jen!

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Liar...Your wife made you cancel your subscription to National Geographic because the bush bytch with the big titties that hung down to her knees:D
Negative.....My wife has NEVER "made me" do anything.....that I'm aware of. :idea:
OR.....she's good.... :eek:

talkinghead
08-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Man-up? Or do you mean be more red from the neck-up?

Glamasu
08-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Negative.....My wife has NEVER "made me" do anything.....that I'm aware of. :idea:
Shes got you right where she wants you.........:D

BIGRRNU
08-08-2007, 06:12 PM
We like this guy,finally somebody says what we are thinking:) :) :) :idea:

cxr133
08-08-2007, 06:15 PM
being a man means:
KNOWIN EXACTLY where your nut sack is and stick your hand down there and fondle them right in front of the wife, kids, neighbors:jawdrop: ;)

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Remember the "Jedi Mind Trick" from Star Wars? Women got shyt that puts that to shame. It's some kind of twisted logic that revolves around our desire for vagina. In other words...they got the pussy....they know we want the pussy...they use it gainst us....bitches...
And just so you know, I wear the pants in my family, the ones my wife picked out for me...:D

Shockwave 25
08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey I get to do what I want as long as there is money in the bank for her to go shopping... I think I will go ask if I can have a beer and sit on the computer for a while.

MR.rvrluvr
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey I get to do what I want as long as there is money in the bank for her to go shopping... I think I will go ask if I can have a beer and sit on the computer for a while.
I can do whatever I want, as long as its ok with her...:(

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
The money thing seems to matter. I worked so much overtime last month that my two week paycheck was almost as much as hers for the month. Strangely, things have gone smooth this month!!:D

GHT
08-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I need a "workout partner" but nobody will meet me at the gym at 05:00:confused:

Goldilocks
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I thought I would pitch in a little on the chores you normally do :)

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Phatt Matt' marriage goes smoothly because Goldilocks LOVES Peanut Butter:eek:

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Get off the computer. It's to high tech for you. Go knit something. :)

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Phatt Matt' marriage goes smoothly because Goldilocks LOVES Peanut Butter:eek:
If that's all it takes I'll gladly dip it in peanut butter. :D

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
DUUUUDE! Does Con know you posted this? you better not let her see it. BWAAhahahaha!:D
don't worry jason, he asked my permission first :D !!!
con - mrs rtjas

soupersonic
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
My wife and I are watching
"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"
while we are in bed.
I turned to her and said,
"Do you want to have sex?"
"No."
She answered.
I then said,
"Is that your final answer?"
Yes." She replied.
Then I said,
" I'd like to phone a friend."
That's the last thing I remember.

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:50 PM
while we are in bed.
"No."
She answered.
I then said,
Yes." She replied.
Then I said,
Well, at least you didn't ask the audience...:eek:

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 09:43 PM
don't worry jason, he asked my permission first :D !!!
con - mrs rtjas
She lies!!! :eek:

Tom Brown
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM
My ankles are swollen. :(

DILLIGAF
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
while we are in bed.
"No."
She answered.
I then said,
Yes." She replied.
Then I said,
That's funny....lol

Sportin' Wood
08-09-2007, 06:11 AM
I agree, Jason.
edit: ooops! Angie here on Jeff's login :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-26-2007, 01:51 PM
Let me ask Jen what I can post, brb. :)
tell her to get you a beer? get back your balls
just kidding
you know i love you jen!
thats sum funny shait rite there:devil:

Rexone
08-26-2007, 03:18 PM
> Residing in Canada and stirring the shit on a boating forum of which most members are thousands of miles away then sitting back and chuckling without remorse as they dismember each other online.
> You don't sink your boat then go on a boating website accepting dough-nations you have no intention of returning if said boat isn't recovered.
> Being kind to and respectful of animals regardless of how big a celebrity you are or how big and tough you look or how well you throw a football for millions more than most average people will make in a lifetime.
> The only times you sit down to take a piss is if you're too drunk to stand, too sleepy to hit the bowl, you are simultaneously taking a dump (or at a minimum having a strong volley of machine gun farts), or too old to know better. Yard pissing is also encouraged and is a natural weed killer if applied correctly saving the environment from chemical toxins and saving water from flushing.

Jbb
08-26-2007, 03:36 PM
The only times you sit down to take a piss is if you're too drunk to stand, too sleepy to hit the bowl, you are simultaneously taking a dump (or at a minimum having a strong volley of machine gun farts), or too old to know better. Yard pissing is also encouraged and is a natural weed killer if applied correctly saving the environment from chemical toxins and saving water from flushing.
:jawdrop:

BiggusJimbus
08-26-2007, 05:00 PM
This thread requires a reposting of this little nugget...
http://humor.beecy.net/menwomen/mansong/
(No Rolling with this link).