PDA

View Full Version : Focking Losers!!!!

Kachina26
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Ok, I consider myself a tolerant individual. On my way to the doctor today, I saw 2 kids (cholos) walking up to an old lady's house. I first thought they are trouble, then I told myself that I'm just being a racist. They are probably doing some odd job for her. Fast forward to this afternoon, I got home to discover my garage door not working. I had problems with it in the past, no big deal. After a bit I figured maybe the power was out (high desert thing). Anyway, I check my breaker box only to find the lock removed and the breakers shut off! I check with my neighbor and find that these kids were asking about somebody named "Richard", I tell her to be careful, sounds like they were casing her house. I go home and check things out, my laptop is still there as well as my stereo components, DVD's , etc. Anyway, the wife gets home and as I'm telling her the story, she asks "where's my laptop?" I looked around and began to realize I've been burglarized! Un focking believable!!!!!! Further investigation revealed that those 2 focking cholos that I saw earlier were bad news just like I thought!!!! Lesson learned, don't ignore your instincts!!!

RitcheyRch
08-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh man that sucks. I hate thieves and wish we could cut their arms off.

mobldj
08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
lean like a cholo

socalmoney
08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
I first thought they are trouble, then I told myself that I'm just being a racist.
Lesson learned, don't ignore your instincts!!!
You mean "don't ignore your racist instincts"?
Had to do it. I am sorry for your aggravation. It sucks when people take your stuff.

WYRD
08-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Seems to be more of this moving up to our area Randy really wish there was a way to combat them. I hope you made a report of this, the more reports that are made the more law enforcement we will get.....FAWKIN THEIVES SUCK ASS!!!

Sleek-Jet
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
At least they weren't mormon... then all your beer would be gone too...

Pheelin Phroggy
08-09-2007, 04:38 PM
That sucks... what the hell is our town coming to, these type of lowlife pieces of sheeit need to be hung by the balls and skinned alive in front of a mirror... We are out on the mesa and have been burglarized twice in 5 years, now we have two 120+ lbs dogs (mastiff and st bernard mixes) with big ass teeth, have not had a problem since.

dicudmore
08-09-2007, 04:59 PM
sucks :mad:

Old school Ultra
08-09-2007, 05:03 PM
It's unfortunate but it is the world we live in, Trust your instinct to run them over with your truck! and then politely ask them what they are doing in your hood!
When I saw the movie Crash I realized it wasn't only me!
Sucks to hear about you bad day! Keep looking out in your neighborhood for Shi*t heads walking!

ahhell
08-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Thats why we left our lovely high desert...I used to love to come home after a trip to friends and family 'down the hill', Then my son comes home from work one day telling me about how he's in the middle of an armed robbery on Palmdale road and the 15 fwy for some f****ing beer at 5pm....last straw...LA has found the high desert, with all the 'hommies' coming up to visit family in the new prisons......bye bye california:(

Kachina26
08-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Didn't want to go there, but if I had followed my instinct

Biglue
08-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Didn't want to go there, but if I had followed my instinct
Sometimes you really do have to call it like you see them man. You just know when someone is out of place and your gut reaction was right. I've been in similar situations as well. Doesn't make you a racist bro.

bchbum
08-09-2007, 05:47 PM
My wife wonders why I give our 2 mid size dogs the run of our house & backyard when we're not home & at night . They don't like anyone walking by the place . The wrong type will just keep going .

thatguy
08-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Had to do it. I am sorry for your aggravation. It sucks when people take your stuff.
Racist MY A S S!!!! There is a damned good reason for stereotypes. They did not just get dreamed the hell up.
I call it as I see it. Don't even pull that racist bull out on this one. My stereotype? I'm the racist white devil who is expected to ignore truth and fact on the way to political correctness. Profiling is the most powerful tool we have, against all kinds of harm and loss. Yet you are rascist if you take off your blinders.
Tommy :mad:

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 06:09 PM
If by racist you mean hating every one, then I am guilty !!! I don't care what color your skin is, if you look like trouble, I will have my eye on your ass if you are in my area;)

Boozer
08-09-2007, 06:13 PM
There's nothing wrong with being racist.
If you walked up to me wearing Dickies and a wifebeater I will will immediately in my head call you a beancer/chollo.
If you walked up to me in Sean John jeans hanging down to your knees and a Lakers jersey I would in my head call you a n*gger.
If you walked up to me in an AC/DC shirt and cut off shorts I would immediately call you a white trash trailer park piece of sh*t.
I understand that there are many good people in this world who dress in the fashions I listed above but the majority do not and I do not trust anyone for that reason until they prove themselves worthy of trust. If you come into my place of business dressed as above I am going to watch you like a fawkin hawk. If you don't want to be profiled don't put yourself in a situation where you should be.

thatguy
If by racist you mean hating every one, then I am guilty !!! I don't care what color your skin is, if you look like trouble, I will have my eye on your ass if you are in my area;)
Absolutley!! In fact, I don't think I could trust a man who didn't hate me!:D :D
Tommy

Blown 472
Ok, I consider myself a tolerant individual. On my way to the doctor today, I saw 2 kids (cholos) walking up to an old lady's house. I first thought they are trouble, then I told myself that I'm just being a racist. They are probably doing some odd job for her. Fast forward to this afternoon, I got home to discover my garage door not working. I had problems with it in the past, no big deal. After a bit I figured maybe the power was out (high desert thing). Anyway, I check my breaker box only to find the lock removed and the breakers shut off! I check with my neighbor and find that these kids were asking about somebody named "Richard", I tell her to be careful, sounds like they were casing her house. I go home and check things out, my laptop is still there as well as my stereo components, DVD's , etc. Anyway, the wife gets home and as I'm telling her the story, she asks "where's my laptop?" I looked around and began to realize I've been burglarized! Un focking believable!!!!!! Further investigation revealed that those 2 focking cholos that I saw earlier were bad news just like I thought!!!! Lesson learned, don't ignore your instincts!!!
WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh and by the way Kachina I feel for you. Having been broken in to myself I know how it feels. In my case though justice was swift. Just ask the criminal's. Well the only one that can talk anyway. She is in prison. The other two met an early demise ;)

thatguy
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Oh and by the way Kachina I feel for you. Having been broken in to myself I know how it feels. In my case though justice was swift. Just ask the criminal's. Well the only one that can talk anyway. She is in prison. The other two met an early demise ;)
Well played, Sir!

conquestcat
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Take tomorrow off and drive the area they figure its so
easy they will be back

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 06:20 PM
If you walked up to me wearing Dickies and a wifebeater I will will immediately in my head call you a beancer/chollo.
If you walked up to me in Sean John jeans hanging down to your knees and a Lakers jersey I would in my head call you a n*gger.
If you walked up to me in an AC/DC shirt and cut off shorts I would immediately call you a white trash trailer park piece of sh*t.
I understand that there are many good people in this world who dress in the fashions I listed above but the majority do not and I do not trust anyone for that reason until they prove themselves worthy of trust. If you come into my place of business dressed as above I am going to watch you like a fawkin hawk. If you don't want to be profiled don't put yourself in a situation where you should be.
If you spell wife beater in one word or beaner with a c I will think to myself, self we are dealing with a retard:) And if you don't
want to be profiled, well you know the rest of the sentence:D

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Well played, Sir!
The best part of it was I had nothing to do with it, according to the detective working the case, someone else that was victimized by the scum bags burned down the house they were living in. Whilst they were still in it.:D

Kachina26
08-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Next time, I will go back to the house and use the 9 the way it was intended. Oh btw blown **** you!!!!!! You are a piece of shit!!!!! **** you!!!!

Pheelin Phroggy
08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
What area are you in? I could have my guys keep an eye out for them.. not sure how effective they would be, hell, your description matches a fairly high percentage of the current High Desert youth. But you never know.... I could also give my customers a heads up on whats going on... they would like to know if there are a couple off shitbirds running around breaking into places in their area.

Kachina26
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Check your PM's you focking twat!!!

Wild Horses
08-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Next time, I will go back to the house and use the 9 the way it was intended. Oh btw blown **** you!!!!!! You are a piece of shit!!!!! **** you!!!!
Over 14,000 post and actually this is probably one of Blown's easiest posts to understand!!! LOL :confused: :confused: And he still doesn't make any sense! :devil: :devil:

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 09:30 PM
He said "twat" :D

dicudmore
08-09-2007, 09:46 PM
twat was that about? oh, wrong thread...

asch
08-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Just heard Denver is now officially a white minority city. That's gotta be a first for Colorado.

boats&bars
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Find the 16 year old kids in the area and offer $250 for the names and addresses, Its a biiiiiiig desert.

fc-pilot
08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
That crap blows. My brother just got broken into a few weeks ago by his soon to be x-wife and some cops. The whole thing was illegal and we have it on video. At least we know who did it, you on the other hand are stuck and that is what really sucks.:mad:
Paul

Kachina26
08-10-2007, 01:04 AM
What really blows is that I'm not totally sure what all has been taken. Lost my cell phone charger, they went through my river bag which has shit that I take back and forth to the river house like chargers, radios and stuff. Then in the same bag they missed the cord for the iPod. :mad: :mad:

Kachina26
08-10-2007, 01:07 AM
That sucks... what the hell is our town coming to, these type of lowlife pieces of sheeit need to be hung by the balls and skinned alive in front of a mirror... We are out on the mesa and have been burglarized twice in 5 years, now we have two 120+ lbs dogs (mastiff and st bernard mixes) with big ass teeth, have not had a problem since.
I live right across from the mesa, as a matter of fact, I'm up on a hill and the mesa is my view.

v-drive
08-10-2007, 01:17 AM
I live right across from the mesa, as a matter of fact, I'm up on a hill and the mesa is my view.
I go to Hesperia every weekend to visit my inlaws. what area is the Mesa?
They are off of 7th and lime. v-drive

Kachina26
08-10-2007, 01:25 AM
I go to Hesperia every weekend to visit my inlaws. what area is the Mesa?
They are off of 7th and lime. v-drive
Keep going east over the bridge, the mesa is off of Peach which is past I ave. Basically, there is an Arroyo and the east side of it is considered the mesa. Hesperia golf course is in the Arroyo.

Blown 472
08-10-2007, 02:03 AM
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
big tough internet guy, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kachina26
08-10-2007, 02:11 AM
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
big tough internet guy, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Go fock yourself
HHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you got what you deserve, karma is a bitch no??
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Let's see, I never broke into any houses or took what wasn't mine, point out the karma, c unt. Have you ever put more than three words together all by yourself?

Blown 472
08-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Let's see, I never broke into any houses or took what wasn't mine, point out the karma, c unt. Have you ever put more than three words together all by yourself?
Just like I never stole anything.
Perhaps if you weren't such a dick bad things wouldn't happen to you, thus karma dipshit.
Funny how you dont quote what you sent me.

Racey
08-10-2007, 08:46 AM
It's hardly racist, sounds like the fact that they were mexican had nothing to do with it, the fact that they were lookin like cholo bangers is what threw up the red flag.

Biglue
08-10-2007, 08:47 AM
It's hardly racist, sounds like the fact that they were mexican had nothing to do with it, the fact that they were lookin like cholo bangers is what threw up the red flag.
Bingo.

meaniam
08-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Just like I never stole anything.
Perhaps if you weren't such a dick bad things wouldn't happen to you, thus karma dipshit.
Funny how you dont quote what you sent me.
sounds like karma will be you bitch!!!!!!!!!
wow Kachina26 has always seemed to be a pretty stand up help a man out kinda guy. for you to be a douche bag like this over a subject as such. i have formed an opinion about you that f@cking blows. the N should be dropped from your name right away and scock should be added at the end the 2 should be moved in front of the 4 and 7. what a work of art. i have yet to have my house busted into. put have had cars stolen. and felt violated. i could only imagine my house and the fear and shit my wife would have. i dont think my wife would ever spend the night in a house that was just robbed. you are a true P.O.S. blowscock 247.
Kachina26 sucks to hear what happened sucks even more you have an ahole like blowscock247 in your post

Chico&Zeus
08-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Were their elbows out? Side to Side??? How did you know they were cholos, were they leaning like them?:D

HitIt
08-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Totally agree. Its funny how many people will whine about racism when much (most?) of the time it is just general association.
Sorry about the breakin. It really sucks. I was just talking to my wife yesterday about how our society really needs to toughen up on some of our punishments. In *MY* country (ya know, the one in my head) criminals would actually lose some of the rights of normal citizens after proven guilty.

Blown 472
08-10-2007, 12:11 PM
sounds like karma will be you bitch!!!!!!!!!
wow Kachina26 has always seemed to be a pretty stand up help a man out kinda guy. for you to be a douche bag like this over a subject as such. i have formed an opinion about you that f@cking blows. the N should be dropped from your name right away and scock should be added at the end the 2 should be moved in front of the 4 and 7. what a work of art. i have yet to have my house busted into. put have had cars stolen. and felt violated. i could only imagine my house and the fear and shit my wife would have. i dont think my wife would ever spend the night in a house that was just robbed. you are a true P.O.S. blowscock 247.
Kachina26 sucks to hear what happened sucks even more you have an ahole like blowscock247 in your post
Ever heard of the caps key? try it you might like it.:D
Dat is some purdy tricky math you done did there too, think that up on your own?

meaniam
08-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Dat is some purdy tricky math you done did there too, think that up on your own?
IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE AS COOL AS YOU:D didnt really like the caps thingy. figured it could get some people panties in a knot. kinda like yours:jawdrop: :D

chase8
08-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't usually jump in when someones getting beat down(love the entertainment). But damn Blown, you're an asshole!

Pheelin Phroggy
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks... we are on Ranchero and have a few customers in the area, I will give them all a heads up, if they are hitting your area, there is a good chance the are hitting here also, maybe someone will get lucky and spot this little fockers.
Karma IS a bitch... with any luck they will be caught and end up somebody's booty bitch in the joint.

Schiada76
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Twat
It kinda rolls off the tongue doesn't it.:D

vmjtc3
08-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Twat
It kinda rolls off the tongue doesn't it.:D
Yes, yes it does:eek: :D

ahhell
08-10-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't usually jump in when someones getting beat down(love the entertainment). But damn Blown, you're an asshole!
LOL...DING, WE HAVE A WINNER

ahhell
08-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Randy,,Theres a house across the street for sale...you could live next to me and the pixi's
wait, I dont like you, so never mind.....:D :D :D

widowmaker
08-10-2007, 03:12 PM
I'll second this......

widowmaker
08-10-2007, 03:17 PM
what a dick.

socalmoney
08-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I was just stirring the shit a bit but got overshadowed by Blown472. I guess I will have to try harder next time. haha.
I don't think Kachina26 is racist, he reacted the same way any of us would have.

Garrddogg
08-10-2007, 04:13 PM
hey blown472 your'e kind of an asshole arent ya?

Blown 472
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Kinda like c untchina 26 running his ****ing mouth??

Blown 472
08-10-2007, 09:00 PM
hey blown472 your'e kind of an asshole arent ya?
Yeah and I just jumped his shit for the hell of it, ****er has been running his mouth and talking me down for a long time, you best get your story together before you run your ****ing mouth.

DeathFlightMedic
08-10-2007, 09:16 PM
God what is with all the hate....you all need to calm down.
You'd think he said Ford's suck or somthing, I mean they do....Everybody knows that.....But hell nothin to get riled over.
By the way to stay on topic, I'm sorry you got jacked man. That sucks no matter what sterotype did it, just trust your gut, it is almost always right.

Kachina26
08-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Hello pot, kettle here. Jackass!
Yeah and I just jumped his shit for the hell of it, ****er has been running his mouth and talking me down for a long time, you best get your story together before you run your ****ing mouth.
You jumped my shit because I call you an asshat everytime you act like one! If you want peeps to see what I pm'd you, post it up! I know you are no stranger to copy/paste, tard.
Oh, and the good news I found one of the jackasses today. Cops found some of my shit in his place. At least this little punk will get into the system where he belongs.

Pheelin Phroggy
08-11-2007, 05:18 AM
Thats Great... I would be happy to send 100 bucks for you to the biggest dude where he's going to turn him into his new bitch! 1 down... 1 to go

Garrddogg
08-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Hello pot, kettle here. Jackass!
You jumped my shit because I call you an asshat everytime you act like one! If you want peeps to see what I pm'd you, post it up! I know you are no stranger to copy/paste, tard.
Oh, and the good news I found one of the jackasses today. Cops found some of my shit in his place. At least this little punk will get into the system where he belongs.
GOOD Glad they got him...:D

Garrddogg
08-11-2007, 05:38 AM
Ya know I can see and so can everyone else by looking at your posts that youre a complete "Asshat"! every one of your posts are some sort of smart assed comment or bashing someone, :mad:
I bet in person you have a complete different personality or else or you get your ass beat on a regular basis..:eek:
If all you want to do is talk shit at people go back to your political forum and bash!
in short Fukc you, you little pussy biatch.
Gary

Blown 472
08-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Ya know I can see and so can everyone else by looking at your posts that youre a complete "Asshat"! every one of your posts are some sort of smart assed comment or bashing someone, :mad:
I bet in person you have a complete different personality or else or you get your ass beat on a regular basis..:eek:
If all you want to do is talk shit at people go back to your political forum and bash!
in short Fukc you, you little pussy biatch.
Gary
Everyone? you read all of them in just one day?
Sorry dont get my ass beat by anyone.

Pheelin Phroggy
08-11-2007, 07:39 AM
Sorry dont get my ass beat by anyone.[/QUOTE]
You obviously have never pissed Chuck Norris off!

meaniam
08-11-2007, 07:45 AM
way to go finding that ****er. it always seems the normal people of this state has to hunt down the people that wronged them. cuase the police wont do it for you. what kept you from running the front bumper of your truck right up his ass. man if you know where this thief lives i would spend the weekend knocking on his nieghbors doors letting them no who they have living next to them. i would also speak with the parents of the kid. let them know they need to watch their shit. cuase you and others will be randomly F@CKIN it up tell they move. and then spend 1 night a week having fun.
i know why bring the parents into this?
i think they are as worthless as the kid they raised. lost control now has a thug running around. let them live the life they raised the kid to cuase. im an asshole. i rather find the thiefs myself. i have sucessfully helped 3 lowlife's pick up and leave. jail is a free card. it is really punishment. they never get to stay long enough. then they end up doing the same crap.
either way good job on finding that P.O.S.