PDA

View Full Version : Anybody make it Tulsa "Starbird Show"

DUECE'SDAD
02-21-2006, 08:45 AM
I see Info's boat there, but left before i made it into that area. Man that show sucked, 20 bucks for the same ole shit and some in worse shape than last year. I have always kinda liked going to get some motivation to get some stuff going for summer, but this year i could only make it thru have the show before i was disgusted by all the wanna-be's and joe dirts with stock trans ams, camaros and corvettes, along with ford F 150's. Info i guess you had a good turn out b/c when i first walked in the door i seen your boat and it was flocked with people. Anybody else go, Did you think it sucked as bad as it did ? ? ?

Infomaniac
02-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Sunday was real slow. Weather and NASCAR getting in the way.
Some dude from CA was impressed with all the local cars. He could not believe there were this many hot rods in Tulsa.
Once I explained no Smog or state inspection. He understood. LOL
I made some good contacts so it was successful.
The worst thing was the dude that got killed was going to send me an engine out of one of the monster trucks he owned.

DUECE'SDAD
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah i figured you would do good, i know allotta guys that have been looking for a good engine shop, so i know there are more people looking out there, and you were the only one there !!! By the way i need to get these heads to you, i got them off last night. PM me if your gonna be around saturday. Where is the thursday night gig this week ? ? ?
Will be at Brandon's place.
I will prolly be around Sat.

Infomaniac
02-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Oops I hit edit instead of reply.