PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou?

Havasu Luvr
02-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Damm Bro, No body is that busy. I highly recommend you as THE GM MAN and my friend went and bought a F (first) O (on) R (race) D (day) (first to break down). WTF? and you still can not have my "Bud Light" :cool:

OGShocker
02-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Damm Bro, No body is that busy. I highly recommend you as THE GM MAN and my friend went and bought a F (focking) O (okkies) R (really) D (digge'm) (first to break down). WTF? and you still can not have my "Bud Light" :cool:
..:D

djunkie
02-21-2006, 11:01 AM
Damm Bro, No body is that busy. I highly recommend you as THE GM MAN and my friend went and bought a F (found ) O (on ) R (road ) D (dead ) (first to break down). WTF? and you still can not have my "Bud Light" :cool:
:crossx: :crossx:

phebus
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Friends don't let friends buy Fords. :skull:

Big Kahunaa
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
somebody needs to have a truck that will make to the river when all the chevy's break down

gqchris
02-21-2006, 12:24 PM
somebody needs to have a truck that will make to the river when all the chevy's break down
:D

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
02-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Big Kahunaa
somebody needs to have a truck that will make to the river when all the chevy's break Down
WHAT HE SAID

OGShocker
02-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Damm Bro, No body is that busy. I highly recommend you as THE GM MAN and my friend went and bought a F (fockin') O (oil) R (really) D (drips) (first to break down). WTF? and you still can not have my "Bud Light" :cool:
I have to agree with your statement above. EVERY oil stain in our parking lot has come from a F.O.R.D.... :p

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Now we can all understand why FORD came in Second place for US sales for the first time in 19 years..... They still outsell Dodge......Thank you for the try but if everyone bought a GM product people would be upset they didn't have a choice..... :argue:

Tom Brown
02-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Photoglou is getting to be more of a household name than Chevrolet.
What kind of price can I get on a Photoglou Silverado? :D

djunkie
02-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Photoglou is getting to be more of a household name than Chevrolet.
What kind of price can I get on a Photoglou Silverado? :D
LOL!!!!!!! I would be willing to bet that he'd even deliver it to Canada for you. :rollside:

Tom Brown
02-21-2006, 03:49 PM
LOL!!!!!!! I would be willing to bet that he'd even deliver it to Canada for you. :rollside:
If he'll take my money at par... it's on! :D

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2006, 04:00 PM
If he'll take my money at par... it's on! :D
If you pay over sticker I'll give you par......