PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou ROCKS!

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 05:44 PM
A quick note to thank Jay for the painless purchase of our new shop truck. Great price and BETTER service. The only problem with painless purchases is the next buy comes too easy!!!
Thank you again JAY!!!

HocusPocus
12-14-2005, 05:57 PM
i have never seen anything bad posted about a Photoglou deal!! looks like a win-win situation. :boxed:

phebus
12-14-2005, 06:09 PM
If your thinking about a new Chevy, if you call him, you won't be able to resist. Make sure you actually want to buy before you call him. The bastard (said in the nicest way) makes it so easy, and gives the best prices. He is the master pick pocket.
I am a victim, and couldn't be happier.

Kilrtoy
12-14-2005, 06:26 PM
YEAH HE SUCKS, I was ryingto get a car from him BUT NOOOOOOOOO
he was to busy with you...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
NO he was not to busy, I'm kidding

JackieV
12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
A quick note to thank Jay for the painless purchase of our new shop truck. Great price and BETTER service. The only problem with painless purchases is the next buy comes too easy!!!
Thank you again JAY!!!
Okay how much did he give ya off or pay ya to say that on here???
That Jay! lol J/K ;) :)

Squirtin Thunder
12-14-2005, 07:17 PM
All other GM dealers are scared of him too. They just don't know how to match Jay on anything. My neighbor was getting the run-a-round from all of the dealers in the area on her 4dr Blazer/Suburban full size thing. She came to me and asked if I could look at it. Well the steering was so tight I could not even drive it, even though the dealers said it was normal. I went with her this morning and through Jays name around like I was someone and they started to hop like flees. It sure is nice when you know someone like Jay.
Thanks Jay !!!
Jim
BTW - It was the dealer here in Bullhead.

PHOTOGLOU
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
All other GM dealers are scared of him too. They just don't know how to match Jay on anything. My neighbor was getting the run-a-round from all of the dealers in the area on her 4dr Blazer/Suburban full size thing. She came to me and asked if I could look at it. Well the steering was so tight I could not even drive it, even though the dealers said it was normal. I went with her this morning and through Jays name around like I was someone and they started to hop like flees. It sure is nice when you know someone like Jay.
Thanks Jay !!!
Jim
BTW - It was the dealer here in Bullhead.
That being said by a FORD guy?????
Jim it was good to talk to you tonight..... Please keep me updated on the outcome. And thanks for the kind words....
Mark,
let me know the price or what you want to do with that 4x4 truck.... And thanks for thinking of me on the work truck... Jay

Squirtin Thunder
12-15-2005, 12:54 AM
But it is guys like you that make buying a car/truck fun. :cool:

OGShocker
12-15-2005, 06:36 AM
Okay how much did he give ya off or pay ya to say that on here???
That Jay! lol J/K ;) :)
In the long run, this deal may cost me more money than going to my local dealer. B.O.A.T. or Break Out Another Thousand is my bartenders favorite saying when Jay and I get together.
Yesterday was a pretty amazing deal. Call Jay, Jay drives 30 miles, takes my check, leaves me the truck.
http://www.gmbuypower.com//images/gmbp/13001/vehicle/2006/med/2006186.gif
Lastnight I drove the thing home. My only complaint is the truck hauls azz! My driver should be able to melt the rear tires off this thing in one month.
Jay, thank you again!

PHOTOGLOU
12-15-2005, 10:54 PM
In the long run, this deal may cost me more money than going to my local dealer. B.O.A.T. or Break Out Another Thousand is my bartenders favorite saying when Jay and I get together.
Yesterday was a pretty amazing deal. Call Jay, Jay drives 30 miles, takes my check, leaves me the truck.
Lastnight I drove the thing home. My only complaint is the truck hauls azz! My driver should be able to melt the rear tires off this thing in one month.
Jay, thank you again!
The onlt reason this is going to cost you more is......... You'll spend more time at the bar with me (instead of at the dealership) when you could be making money.... :argue:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-15-2005, 11:06 PM
I havent bought a ride from jay but I met him at the races and he is one hell of a guy. I am looking foward to meeting up with you again jay in havi;) If you come back to phoenix pm me and we can hit some clubs;) I still have your number so when I buy a new escalade I will hit you up;)

OGShocker
12-15-2005, 11:21 PM
The onlt reason this is going to cost you more is......... You'll spend more time at the bar with me (instead of at the dealership) when you could be making money.... :argue:
You/me@bar = $$$$$. :crossx: Be cheaper to hate you...:D

Kilrtoy
12-15-2005, 11:33 PM
You/me@bar = $$$$$. :crossx: Be cheaper to hate you...:D
WTF, Are you guys an ITEM now, no wonder he hasnt called back, JAY IS IN LOVE.... :yuk:

PHOTOGLOU
12-17-2005, 09:28 AM
WTF, Are you guys an ITEM now, no wonder he hasnt called back, JAY IS IN LOVE.... :yuk:
Actually I thought with all the Police brutallity at the schools lately that you would have your hands full.... AND I don't want to be the reason you get sucker punched by a 15 year old (as your answering your cell phone).......

Newcastle
12-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Jay, you get rid of that pickup lease deal you were giving out or you still have it?

PHOTOGLOU
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Jay, you get rid of that pickup lease deal you were giving out or you still have it?
Call me.... Jay 714 552 0300

al cole'holic
12-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Jay, thank you again!
...Is it the I-5 motor package??

OGShocker
12-19-2005, 02:52 PM
...Is it the I-5 motor package??
Yes. I need to detune that focker before my driver melts the tires of it. :crossx:

Chase
12-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Does this truck have the same kind of tailgate as your full size truck... :D :D

JB in so cal
12-19-2005, 02:54 PM
When Jay breaks wind, gold dust comes out! :)

LHC30Victory
12-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Actually I thought with all the Police brutallity at the schools lately that you would have your hands full.... AND I don't want to be the reason you get sucker punched by a 15 year old (as your answering your cell phone).......
Now THATS FUNNY :rollside: :)

XtrmWakeborder
12-19-2005, 08:55 PM
did u get the single cab like the pic, or the quad cab? i need to take one for a ride.