PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got a pic for ya

OverKill
08-11-2007, 01:47 AM
I got this pic posting thing figured out so here is a pic of my jet.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0422.JPG
Here is another
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/043.JPG

cave
08-11-2007, 06:54 AM
OH Heaven Help us :D :D :D

OverKill
08-12-2007, 12:32 PM
OH Heaven Help us :D :D :D
Hey Jimmy I will take some more today of the upgrades I just had done.
OverKill

Wicked Performance Boats
08-13-2007, 03:55 AM
Overkill, Great looking boat! But I'd shitcan the single carb tunnelram. You'll be much happier in the long run. Budlight:idea:

OverKill
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Overkill, Great looking boat! But I'd shitcan the single carb tunnelram. You'll be much happier in the long run. Budlight:idea:
Exactley so Pat, That is going to be my next upgade for the motor. I am going to set myself back a whole bunch and go with the Wilson Manifold sheet metal tunnelram. I know it will help with the performance but for me it just looks F**King Bad ASS. What you see in the photo came with the boat, so I just used what I can afford. In fact If you know anyone that has a Sheet Metal Tunnelram for 2 carbs. on a 454 rectangle port chevy, let me know. I'm always wanting to do business with ***boaters rather than an over priced retailer.
OverKill
P.S. Hey I saw you in some pictures last week on the water. Looks like your
Pulling through all the BS just fine. Are you laying up a good sum of boats latley?

Wicked Performance Boats
08-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Exactley so Pat, That is going to be my next upgade for the motor. I am going to set myself back a whole bunch and go with the Wilson Manifold sheet metal tunnelram. I know it will help with the performance but for me it just looks F**King Bad ASS. What you see in the photo came with the boat, so I just used what I can afford. In fact If you know anyone that has a Sheet Metal Tunnelram for 2 carbs. on a 454 rectangle port chevy, let me know. I'm always wanting to do business with ***boaters rather than an over priced retailer.
OverKill
P.S. Hey I saw you in some pictures last week on the water. Looks like your
Pulling through all the BS just fine. Are you laying up a good sum of boats latley?
OverKill
Not laying any boats up yet. Still dealing with BS. But thanks for asking. BL