PDA

View Full Version : System Crash ?

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 11:20 AM
I have been out of town for a few days. Was that a system crash or maintenance of some sort?
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

RitcheyRch
08-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Whatever it was I am glad is back since was going throuh some major withdrawls and the shakes are finally slowing down. :D

rrrr
08-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Kilrtoy drove into the building housing ***boat.com servers at 100 MPH. Took a while to clean up the mess.:idea: :D

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Kilrtoy drove into the building housing ***boat.com servers at 100 MPH. Took a while to clean up the mess.:idea: :D
LOL:)
I bet you a "C" note he won't man up and apologize for it.:idea:
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

OverKill
08-12-2007, 12:11 PM
WOW all day yesterday no Hot Boat. Glad It's back and up and running.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-12-2007, 02:35 PM
and I blamed the iPhone
thought it was bad reception

pw_Tony
08-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I had to sign up on two different Forum sites just to occupy me!

ULTRA26 # 1
08-12-2007, 03:19 PM
rrr,
I hate to correct you but I believe Kilrtoy did a 70 mph controled slide into the building housing ***boat.com servers. :D :D

OverKill
08-12-2007, 10:33 PM
I had to sign up on two different Forum sites just to occupy me!
HAHAHA thats funny I did the same thing. I got on Texas Hot Boats.com, they sure do things a little different than us here on the West side.
OverKill

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I am truly sorry you have no clue what you are talking about.
Bet not. Maybe you want to respond to my other posts. I think you know where to find them.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Kilrtoy
08-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Glad to see you make fun of people because your carb cost more than their boat. That is mighty big of you,! MAN. my watch cost more than your boat, does that make me better than you, NO, but to you it does
I was laughing a couple of weeks ago about how much(or how little) you and a couple of others paid for their boats, I was saying to my self , I have 4 different carburators that cost more than that. Wow.
Jon

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Glad to see you make fun of people because your carb cost more than their boat. That is mighty big of you,! MAN. my watch cost more than your boat, does that make me better than you, NO, but to you it does
You really don't want to start hacking my quotes like that, Gilligan. The entire quote is there for anyone to read ;why don't you post it like I wrote it. Oh let me quess, cause it only works for you if you chop it. What a chicken shit. Let's see you post the entire quote Gilligan.
BTW your watch probably didn't cost more than my engine.

Kilrtoy
08-12-2007, 11:17 PM
You really don't want to start hacking my quotes like that, Gilligan. The entire quote is there for anyone to read ;why don't you post it like I wrote it. Oh let me quess, cause it only works for you if you chop it. What a chicken shit. Let's see you post the entire quote Gilligan.
BTW your watch probably didn't cost more than my engine.
unlike the photo chops, which I happen to enjoy, that is word for word, verbatim as you wrote it......

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 11:57 PM
unlike the photo chops, which I happen to enjoy, that is word for word, verbatim as you wrote it......
Just read from where you did your little edit. Anyone who reads the entire post will see the actual context, and anyone who reads the proceeding quote from PW383426 and my responce to him will have an even lower opinion of you once they have read it. You're a Cop and that's the best you can do?:(
FYI: I am new to ***boat.com but not to boating. You may want to pick up the phone tomorrow and call Dave at DCB and ask him who you are sparring with here,before you get further in over your head. I don't have one of Dave's $200k boats, but I was running 100+ 12-15yrs. ago in my little 8 person open bow jet boat. Dave and I purchased a $1,500. Stalker Radar Gun together 16-17 years ago, well before hand held gps so that he could tune his boats and my brother and I ours. I bet if you ask him about your boat saftey and mine he'll probably tell you to " Step off Skippy". I'll also bet you if you tell him your were doing 100 in the narrows he tells you you are a dumb-ass. Want to bet, Skippy? I mean Gilligan.
Trust me, You don't want to start this kind of shit with me. Once again, lets see you post the entire quote Chicken Shit.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Kilrtoy
08-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Just read from where you did your little edit. Anyone who reads the entire post will see the actual context, and anyone who reads the proceeding quote from PW383426 and my responce to him will have an even lower opinion of you once they have read it. You're a Cop and that's the best you can do?:(
FYI: I am new to ***boat.com but not to boating. You may want to pick up the phone tomorrow and call Dave at DCB and ask him who you are sparring with here,before you get further in over your head. I don't have one of Dave's $200k boats, but I was running 100+ 12-15yrs. ago in my little 8 person open bow jet boat. Dave and I purchased a $1,500. Stalker Radar Gun together 16-17 years ago, well before hand held gps so that he could tune his boats and my brother and I ours. I bet if you ask him about your boat saftey and mine he'll probably tell you to " Step off Skippy". I'll also bet you if you tell him your were doing 100 in the narrows he tells you you are a dumb-ass. Want to bet, Skippy? I mean Gilligan.
Trust me, You don't want to start this kind of shit with me. Once again, lets see you post the entire quote Chicken Shit.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover
Oh, Im sorry! Golly I did not know who you are, your holy exellence.
Sorry, but you thought it, you wrote it and I can't change the way you think or perceive others, Mr holier than now. Just because you have a sentence after does not change your way of thinking. Continue bragging how you bought a 1500 dollar RADAR gun 16 years ago, I am really impressed now. Keep typing your ego is bleeding thru. Figures you bought a stalker, you have been stalking me like a scorned ex girlfriend

Sleeper CP
08-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Oh, Im sorry! Golly I did not know who you are, your holy exellence.
Sorry, but you thought it, you wrote it and I can't change the way you think or perceive others, Mr holier than now. Just because you have a sentence after does not change your way of thinking. Continue bragging how you bought a 1500 dollar RADAR gun 16 years ago, I am really impressed now. Keep typing your ego is bleeding thru. Figures you bought a stalker, you have been stalking me like a scorned ex girlfriend
Never said I was Royalty and you shouldn't infer that I did. I was just trying to give you a little back ground on me. Some of us have been going fast for more than a year and a half. (maybe they were wrong, but I thought I had read somewhere that before you purchased your killer DCB 1 1/2 yrs ago you had a sm/blk powered 21' Shockwave, a real High Performance 60 mph at best boat; I guess I shouldn't believe everything I read on the net).
I thought that by giving you a little insight, you might have the mental faculties to come to the conclusion by your self that one of us in this conversation actually knows what he is talking about and the other one is a loud mouth blow hard, who is in over his head and can't say he is Sorry when it is so obvious to everyone else - who "F" ed up to begin with. But I guess I gave you to much credit and you need to be "Bitch Slapped" with it, so here it goes:
The $ 1,500. radar gun purchase isn't to stroke my ego, hell I couldn't even afford the thing. Fact of the matter is neither could Dave, so we split the cost. I've known Dave before DCB. When he started with his friends JT and Eric we all went to the river nearly every weekend. Dave use to judge the performance of his little outboards and the first twins he built by rather or not they could out run my jet boat. And we traded off the use of the radar for at least 5 years. I still have it; Dave purchased the upgraded unit after 5 or 6 years. People at the river use to say" Jet boats can't run with outboards over long runs" well they never saw our boat run. We would let Dave's Outboards get up to a good speed for them 40-50 mph and race from there. His first 3 or 4 twin 21's couldn't beat my jet boat across Lake Ferguson and if they wanted to race for 1/2 mile I'd run them. I'd hit the Nitrous at the start of the race to get up to speed and let off the button and when I needed it again I'd hit it. At his 4th or so twin they got the combo figured out and I couldn't run with them any more. Try as he may, I don't he ever built a single that out ran our open-bow jet boat, and Dave tried several times. We never ran our boats across the lake or on the river at 90-100 mph when there was a chance someone might get in the way. There is always a time and a place to haul ass. The "Driver" has to be wise enough to choose when.
As I said "I've been going fast for along time I didn't start a year ago." And by working my way into it, I learned to respect speed. Something that I believe from your post you don't( you probably read the post about traveling at 100 mph is moving at 146 ft/sec. A lot can happen in two second and at that speed you don't have very many options particularly when other boats are within 100-200 yards from you). Far to many people like you buy a killer 100+ mph boat and have never taken a boat safety class. They get on the water and thank that going fast on the water is like driving on the Autobahn in Germany: Slow vehicles give way to the fast. When it is just the opposite. To bad you didn't know that before your post, or more importantly before you put your speed demon on the water. Owning a high performance boat is not that far off from owning firearms, it is the owners responsibility to educate themselves on the safe use of both. I am sorry that you have chosen not too and therefore have made the waterways a less safe place for me and my family to boat.
Post script edit: Why did you edit out your first post on this thread? And I'm still waiting for you to re-post the entire quote from your chop job from my Jest Jests thread :Ford Lovers Dyno Sheet
My guess is, I better not hold my breath on that.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover , 1,000 plus Horsepower and used safely.

socalmoney
08-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I wish it would go down every weekend, I got a lot done.
OPS, can you start a new forum for bashing Kilr, it is taking over every new thread .

That Guy
08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
I have been out of town for a few days. Was that a system crash or maintenance of some sort?
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover
They like to take it down every few days to force us to get some actual work done...:D :D

pw_Tony
08-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Kiltroy what the hell was the purpose of bringing that to this Thread. Sleeper CP seems like a cool guy, and he wasn't making fun of me at all.
I rather be Like John(Sleeper CP) who builds his boat, and is devoted to maxing performance, than a person who writes a check just so he can say how big and bad his boat is. Sleeper CP knows some top dogs in the HP industry, and he has learned from all of them. But he never goes around and brags how much smarter he is, I'm rather glad how he joined the Forums to to throw his experiences out there, instead of showing his brass balls and talkin about how everyones an idiot.
So before you go quoting randomly can you please just check to see what he's talking about first.
P.s. See you at the Sandbar Sleeper, and I'm glad you found it amusing how much my boats cost, it makes me laugh too ;)

Sleeper CP
08-13-2007, 04:24 PM
I wish it would go down every weekend, I got a lot done.
OPS, can you start a new forum for bashing Kilr, it is taking over every new thread .
I made some progress yesterday morning too.
As far as the bashing goes, not bashing just stating a few facts. The reason it is taking over new threads is because Gilligan will not respond to the thread he started where he would be most visible, and just say something like " You know, I screwed up , just learned something". Instead he chooses to defend a bad position, a very bad position.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ hp used safely since 1992:D

Kilrtoy
08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
[/B]
I made some progress yesterday morning too.
As far as the bashing goes, not bashing just stating a few facts. The reason it is taking over new threads is because Gilligan will not respond to the thread he started where he would be most visible, and just say something like " You know, I screwed up , just learned something". Instead he chooses to defend a bad position, a very bad position.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ hp used safely since 1992:D
I will take the Gilligan comments as a compliment. As Gilligan was always seen as wrong, But in the end was always right and always saved everyone. As for you Skipper you are the reason they were stuck there due to your great experience and the like of navigating such a great vessel.
Just like motorcycle riders who say I have been riding for twenty years, just because you ride for that amount of time does not mean you ride correctly....
same would go for the boating experience Skipper

dragboat
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Kilr... you're really stinking this place up! :rolleyes:
How big of a-hole are you going to dig? :confused:
Put the shovel down and back away already. :rolleyes:
Sheeeeessssss!