PDA

View Full Version : Woody Austin...youre an a-hole

Baja Big Dog
08-12-2007, 03:01 PM
He got his ass handed to him by Tiger....he is kind of a fricken whiner!!
Crying because the crowds are loud for Tiger...go figure ass wipe...
Tigers wife is a chunky, guess money cant make you loose weight!!!
Dont misunderstand...Id hit her in a heart beat...like I could!!:D

Sleeper CP
08-12-2007, 03:13 PM
She just had a baby a month ago..... give her 3 more months would ya.
Sleeper CP

Havasu1986
08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
He only won by 2 shots. And did you see the newborn baby on Tigers wifes hip. :confused:

westair
08-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I didn't care for him by the way he sounded in the interviews, but found
myself kind of pulling for him, he hung in there and had his best finish ever.
Els is the one that never seems to get the job done.

Ultracrazy
08-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Woody wears his emotions on his sleeve. I thought he really hung in there.......he is having a very good year. But.......he didn't whine about Tigers crowd.......all he said wa he knew the difference between Tigers cheers and the cheers for the other golfers.

Ultracrazy
08-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Woody said:
"I was trying to get them to go crazy for someone else, so he'd know there's someone else out here," Austin said. "There's no roar like his. It was nice to hear the loudest one I've ever heard for me."

rsoscia
08-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Don't bash Woody... I think he was right on when Tiger slams his club into the ground after a bad shot every one says its because he is so competitive...Right grow up Tiger... If my kid slams his club into the ground or throws a club he wouldn't be aloud to play golf anymore, but its ok for tiger to say bad words on TV or slam his clubs after bad shots....Grow up

rsoscia
08-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't bash Woody... I think he was right on when Tiger slams his club into the ground after a bad shot every one says its because he is so competitive...Right grow up Tiger... If my kid slams his club into the ground or throws a club he wouldn't be aloud to play golf anymore, but its ok for tiger to say bad words on TV or slam his clubs after bad shots....Grow up

rsoscia

rsoscia