PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for helping me....

TIGGER
08-12-2007, 10:39 PM
So after spinning the thrust bearing on my Berkeley last year, today I got my boat on the water for the first time this season:D I finally finished my Berkeley rebuild. It was raining most of the day here in Oregon but I had to know if everything was good to go. So my neighbor and I went to a near by lake and spent an hour crusing around it in the rain:D I think I need to tighten the packing seals some more as I had more water in the bilge than I expected but other than that the boat ran flawless. Thanks to all who answered my questions for the last 4 months.
Tigger

Wicked Performance Boats
08-13-2007, 03:23 AM
So after spinning the thrust bearing on my Berkeley last year, today I got my boat on the water for the first time this season:D I finally finished my Berkeley rebuild. It was raining most of the day here in Oregon but I had to know if everything was good to go. So my neighbor and I went to a near by lake and spent an hour crusing around it in the rain:D I think I need to tighten the packing seals some more as I had more water in the bilge than I expected but other than that the boat ran flawless. Thanks to all who answered my questions for the last 4 months.
Tigger
Does your boat have windshield wipers? J/K happy boating. Budlight:)

napabob
08-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Tigger,
Have you visited the 'Laid Back Boaters' web site?
We have a group of boaters on the web page from Washington and Oregon, use the link to 'Northwest Territory'. I could be another source of information for you on outings.
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas

TIGGER
08-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Does your boat have windshield wipers? J/K happy boating. Budlight:) Thanks Bud :D No it was kind of miserable out in the rain. I got soaked to say the least. I kind of wish I would have waited till today as it was 80 deg and sunny. Oh well, we are leaving Sunday for Detriot Lake. I hope the weather is nice next week so I can enjoy my boat:)

TIGGER
08-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks Bob, I don't get out much since my son was born but I am always interested in new places. I will check the site out.

TIGGER
08-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Double post....