PDA

View Full Version : Another chinaman on the end of a rope

wsuwrhr
08-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Seems another chinaman hung himself after people are at his door asking about the lead paint on toys.
Didn't we outlaw lead in paints a "few" years ago? Haha
I wonder why the toys werent tested when they were imported. Interesting.
Just another reason why it is so much cheaper to manufacture goods in other countries.
Keep on buying shit made in China.
There is no such thing as a free lunch
Brian
Link to story (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070814/ap_on_bi_ge/toy_recall)

Old Texan
08-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Excerpt from the story:
Lee Der was under pressure in the global controversy over the safety of Chinese-made products, and it is common for disgraced officials to commit suicide in China.
I can think of a few US CEO's and CFO's in recent years that would do the public a favor to subscribe to Chinese tradition.....:devil:

wsuwrhr
08-14-2007, 11:10 AM
I wonder how many of our public officals would be left.
My guess is it would be a pretty easy way to do the housecleaning we have desperately needed.
Brian
Excerpt from the story:
"Lee Der was under pressure in the global controversy over the safety of Chinese-made products, and it is common for disgraced officials to commit suicide in China. "
I can think of a few US CEO's and CFO's in recent years that would do the public a favor to subscribe to Chinese tradition.....:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
08-14-2007, 06:25 PM
My guess is it would be a pretty easy way to do the housecleaning we have desperately needed.
Brian
Agreed. :)

centerhill condor
08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
I have to question the cod...suicide? really? this story begs investigation in a country where it won't ever happen.
CC

Blown 472
08-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Agreed. :)
This coming from the guy that supports the commies.:rolleyes:
Thousands of americans die to stop the spread of the commies, but yet our gubment hands them the keys to our country.

wsuwrhr
08-15-2007, 06:11 PM
I have been saying this for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thousands of americans die to stop the spread of the commies, but yet our gubment hands them the keys to our country.