PDA

View Full Version : A little irony

phebus
08-14-2007, 09:18 AM
On the inside cover of the new ***boat magazine, there is a Fountain add.
In large bold print the add starts out "YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE".

JB in so cal
08-14-2007, 09:20 AM
An irony wrapped in an enigma:idea:

riverracerx
08-14-2007, 09:20 AM
I believe they also have an add that shows the ICBM model: Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. So it IS a weapon?

Pheelin Phroggy
08-14-2007, 09:24 AM
damn.....as well as this guy is hiding... that could be considered false advertisement!

HokeySon
08-14-2007, 09:59 AM
I believe they also have an add that shows the ICBM model: Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. So it IS a weapon?
EDIT: [comment deleted]. Awe forget it. original comment not worth the bandwidth.

meaniam
08-14-2007, 10:02 AM
EDIT: [comment deleted]. Awe forget it. original comment not worth the bandwidth.
lol:D

little rowe boat
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM
He is doing a pretty good job of hiding as of now.:mad:

Quest4Fun
08-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Damn, thats almost scary - they had a premonition :eek: either that or its the mind-set of a Fountain owner to do something horrible then run and hide. :eek:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Damn, thats almost scary - they had a premonition :eek: either that or its the mind-set of a Fountain owner to do something horrible then run and hide. :eek:
Oh come on.....:rolleyes: just because it was a Fountain that hit and ran, does not mean all Fountain owners are irresponsible.
Give me a break. :rolleyes:

ratso
08-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Oh come on.....:rolleyes: just because it was a Fountain that hit and ran, does not mean all Fountain owners are irresponsible.
I wouldn't want to be owning one... in Havasu... right now...

Quest4Fun
08-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Obviously I don't think that all Fountain owners are irresponsible, just like I don't think all DCB owners are bad. I guess it was my lame attempt to make a joke.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Obviously I don't think that all Fountain owners are irresponsible, just like I don't think all DCB owners are bad. I guess it was my lame attempt to make a joke.
Oh, my bad. :D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh, my bad. :D
Yep....
I got the joke. :D ;)

Ziggy
08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm sure the Po-Po is watching every insurance carrier for any sunk or stolen claims of a Fountain boat.
If the guy does get caught, and lets hope he does real quick, he's gonna be bubba's buddy for a long time.