PDA

View Full Version : hey biglue calling you out

meaniam
08-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I've spent entirely too much time proofreading my posts. :D :D
There is one poster whom I will not name drop on but man his posting is right down mean. I am costantly having a hard time trying to decifer through his rambling. There's no clear start or endings to his sentences. Good god does he come off like a total putz. :D :D
biglue is speaking of me. he thinks it is funny.
i have been know to ramble. i tend to think quicker then i type. don't use caps. and i don't proofread. and for some reason it gets him hot and the KY JELLY turn to melted butter, and runs right out his ass. many people have told me not to sweat lue. as he is just clowning around. but he has targeted me. and wont let it go. he seems to think he is beyond making errors. but if you read his post you can find he to makes mistakes in almost every post.
i am aware on forums i am difficult to follow sometimes. but to pick at the one thing someone does wrong. every chance he gets is just childish. goes to prove what a worthless piece of shit you are.
by quoting you it becomes clear what your attentions were 100%. i just fixed it for you buddy. along with all your typing errors. i know english probably wasn't your first language. i wont hide this behind any smiley faces. what a piece of shit!
Originally Posted by Biglue
Don't flatter yourself there Mikey. And I will move onto something else to pick on you about.......
Like the reeds and you doubting if they're real or not. How asenine a comment can you make? I mean do you think that the Local LEO would actually go to Home Depot and buy some imitation reeds and decorate the sandbar with them? This ain't some outdoor/landscaping show n shit.
If that's not good enough, how about your spelling and grammar? We could really have a day in the park with that.......
1. before we go pointing out peoples misspelling. maybe you should run a spell check on your post. dipshit it is asinine
2.natural to the environment. did i say they were fake or plastic you f*ck! and i don't think i stated the leo had anything to do with that. did I? And i do believe i clearly stated in my second post. that this was something that i heard. and that i stand corrected, by someone who would most likely know. you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking. i hope you now understand what move on means.
I dont really want to be a prick to you or anyone else. Just dont be a prick to me. It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
Double WOW coming from the guy sporting jean shorts on the lake.
never watched a show one time just to come up with an opinion of: it sucks!
im glad you decided to take the time and quote me. also glad that you cant seem to get over the fact i wore jean short the one time i saw you almost 2 years ago at the river. what is it that has you so focused on one mans shorts? move on. go out find something new. I'm not enjoying the attention you are giving to that area of my body
Posted by meaniam
1. before we go pointing out peoples misspelling. maybe you should run a spell check on your post. dipshit it is asinine
2.natural to the environment. did i say they were fake or plastic you f*ck! and i don't think i stated the leo had anything to do with that. did I? And i do believe i clearly stated in my second post. that this was something that i heard. and that i stand corrected, by someone who would most likely know. you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking. i hope you now understand what move on means.
I dont really want to be a prick to you or anyone else. Just dont be a prick to me. It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
What's the matter Mikey, can't take a joke anymore? Amazingly enough you took the bait and as usual you started crying again. That was too easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaniam
you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking.
Wow, talk about being panty busted. No one stroking any egos here jr.
Quote:
i hope you now understand what move on means.
Damn, you make it seem like we go back to high school or something.
Quote:
It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here Mikey. Why don't you just come out and say it. Get it off your chest on here or PM's if you want.
I mess around here with you just as I do with others. I don't know you enough to give you 2 seconds of thought or effort outside the forums bro. Don't give yourself so much credit.
Biglue I have asked you several times to let me be. You won't. Maybe now you will end this. As i don't want this to continue.

socalmoney
08-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Dude you need this software
http://www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/585/202866585.jpg

Biglue
08-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Dude you need this software
http://www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/585/202866585.jpg
ROTFLMFAO.
There you go Mikey.

HM
08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
I thought BiGlue already came out of the closet? Watch out...I hear KY Jelly comes shooting out of his ass like melted butter without warning....unless you consider a quief to be a warning. :D

MR HARLEY
08-14-2007, 12:58 PM
biglue is speaking of me. he thinks it is funny.
i have been know to ramble. i tend to think quicker then i type. don't use caps. and i don't proofread. and for some reason it gets him hot and the KY JELLY turn to melted butter, and runs right out his ass. many people have told me not to sweat lue. as he is just clowning around. but he has targeted me. and wont let it go. he seems to think he is beyond making errors. but if you read his post you can find he to makes mistakes in almost every post.
i am aware on forums i am difficult to follow sometimes. but to pick at the one thing someone does wrong. every chance he gets is just childish. goes to prove what a worthless piece of shit you are.
by quoting you it becomes clear what your attentions were 100%. i just fixed it for you buddy. along with all your typing errors. i know english probably wasn't your first language. i wont hide this behind any smiley faces. what a piece of shit!
Originally Posted by Biglue
Don't flatter yourself there Mikey. And I will move onto something else to pick on you about.......
Like the reeds and you doubting if they're real or not. How asenine a comment can you make? I mean do you think that the Local LEO would actually go to Home Depot and buy some imitation reeds and decorate the sandbar with them? This ain't some outdoor/landscaping show n shit.
If that's not good enough, how about your spelling and grammar? We could really have a day in the park with that.......
Double WOW coming from the guy sporting jean shorts on the lake.
never watched a show one time just to come up with an opinion of: it sucks!
im glad you decided to take the time and quote me. also glad that you cant seem to get over the fact i wore jean short the one time i saw you almost 2 years ago at the river. what is it that has you so focused on one mans shorts? move on. go out find something new. I'm not enjoying the attention you are giving to that area of my body
Posted by meaniam
What's the matter Mikey, can't take a joke anymore? Amazingly enough you took the bait and as usual you started crying again. That was too easy.
Quote:
you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking.
Wow, talk about being panty busted. No one stroking any egos here jr.
Quote:
i hope you now understand what move on means.
Damn, you make it seem like we go back to high school or something.
Quote:
It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here Mikey. Why don't you just come out and say it. Get it off your chest on here or PM's if you want.
I mess around here with you just as I do with others. I don't know you enough to give you 2 seconds of thought or effort outside the forums bro. Don't give yourself so much credit.
Biglue I have asked you several times to let me be. You won't. Maybe now you will end this. As i don't want this to continue.
Great another call out thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

USCFAN
08-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Lou, always trying to kick a brother when he is down.:D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Great another call out thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm on pins and needles with this one. :D
Lou, always trying to kick a brother when he is down.:D
I'm not sure that mofo has ever been up. :idea: :D

Devilman
08-14-2007, 01:06 PM
LOL, carp, KY, bread crumbs.... :confused: :D
Where is that "Hurt Feelings" report when its needed huh? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158rolleyes.gif

Cole Trickle
08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I want to appoligize for Lue......
Lue takes spelling and punctuation very seriously. His professor at Tiajuanas imfamos junior college (Tiajuana Tech) was very hard on Lue when he was in his mid 30's. He wanted Lue to be able to communicate properly with his clients after he took the underground coyote railroad into the USA.
He also taught Lue that completing an invoice for his landscaping/orange distribution business accuratley could be the difference between him owning a bayliner and commander.
Lue is a true american succes story and I expect Denzel Washington to play the lead character in the story of his life one day.:D

HM
08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Where is that "Hurt Feelings" report when its needed huh? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158rolleyes.gif
http://www.yogananda-srf.org/writings/images/srmw03hurtfeelings.jpg

USCFAN
08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Lue takes spelling and punctuation very seriously. His professor at Tiajuanas imfamos junior college (Tiajuana Tech) was very hard on Lue when he was in his mid 30's. He wanted Lue to be able to communicate properly with his clients after he took the underground coyote railroad into the USA.
He also taught Lue that completing an invoice for his landscaping/orange distribution business accuratley could be the difference between him owning a bayliner and commander.
Lue is a true american succes story and I expect Denzel Washington to play the lead character in the story of his life one day.:D
LMAO!!!!! Lou, did you play on the football team?

Kachina26
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Dude, you said "hard on" !

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey man, at least I take the English language serious enough to use it properly. ;)
I mean, Hispanics have a bad enough rap without spelling like the dumbass who started this thread. :D

Kachina26
08-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey man, at least I take the English language serious enough to use it properly. ;)
I mean, Hispanics have a bad enough rap without spelling like the dumbass who started this thread. :D
To use it properly or to use it correctly?:idea:

Cole Trickle
08-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Lou was a dominate force......he was named chiclets player of the game on more than one occasion. (Some team mates thought it was soley for the fact that his breath smells like ass flavored tamales)
http://www.altitudepremium.com/FatFootball.jpg

Devilman
08-14-2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.yogananda-srf.org/writings/images/srmw03hurtfeelings.jpg
That wasn't the one I was thinking of, but it's certainly appropriate. :D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:22 PM
To use it properly or to use it correctly?:idea:
What???? I thought I was right in what I posted. :confused: Use as in spelling and speaking in general. :idea:
Look here little Meaniam.....Don't make me turn this into another Kachina bashing thread. ;) :D

USCFAN
08-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Lou was a dominate force......he was named chiclets player of the game on more than one occasion. (Some team mates thought it was soley for the fact that his breath smells like ass flavored tamales)
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5ws2G8JGDAQBASSjzbkF/SIG=126t6jd6v/EXP=1187212470/**http%3A//media3.guzer.com/pictures/fat_fb_player.jpg
You rat bastard I just got Pepsi all over my desk and keyboard....:mad:

Kachina26
08-14-2007, 01:25 PM
What???? I thought I was right in what I posted. :confused: Use as in spelling and speaking in general. :idea:
Look here little Meaniam.....Don't make me turn this into another Kachina bashing thread. ;) :D
Are you calling me miniMeaniam?

Cole Trickle
08-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Dude, you said "hard on" !
How do you think lue got his ride into the USA.....
He dosen't like to talk about his relationship with his old coach:(:mad: :D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.altitudepremium.com/FatFootball.jpg
Keep it up you lil bitch and I'll get Djunkie to put you on sex restriction for a week. :mad: :D

MR HARLEY
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm on pins and needles with this one. :D
I think he may need one of these. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36695&stc=1&d=1186600920

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Are you calling me miniMeaniam?
Look man, I appologize. That was way out of line and completely uncalled for. :D :D

Redwing247
08-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Soccer.....yes!!! :D

Devilman
08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
How do you think lue got his ride into the USA.....
He dosen't like to talk about his relationship with his old coach:(:mad: :D
Or the fact that he had to tell people he played ball for tee tee, or TT. Sounds bad either way I guess. :D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Quit jacking this thread fockers. Pantybustediam had a point to make. :D :D

Nord
08-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Suuup Yo's..........
I roll dis program..............
Peep dis........
http://www.p42.org/funny/microsoft%20word.jpg

Jyruiz
08-14-2007, 01:54 PM
For some reason, there is a drama domino effect going on in HB. I think People need to go out to the lake and chill.

Biglue
08-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Fockin Lue :D
It wasn't me. :D
For some reason, there is a drama domino effect going on in HB. I think People need to go out to the lake and chill.
What???? Not like I called anyone out n shit. :D
BTW, looks like I will see you this weekend out there......Maybe.

Jbb
08-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Rd Sux!.............................................. :)

Jbb
08-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Lue appears to be in top form today.....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37067&stc=1&d=1187129986

djunkie
08-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Keep it up you lil bitch and I'll get Djunkie to put you on sex restriction for a week. :mad: :D
Leave me out of this Mr. "I'm a beaner and I can spell" :D :D

Biglue
08-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Leave me out of this Mr. "I'm a beaner and I can spell" :D :D
Don't hate Mr. "mom, I'm 45 god dammit and I'm moving out". :mad: :D :D

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 03:26 PM
I got this from superintendant on a job site last week and just about pissed my pants and promptly made copies and dropped them on the appropriate people's desk in the office. Not one was filled out and returned :D

Redwing247
08-14-2007, 04:10 PM
It wasn't me. :D
What???? Not like I called anyone out n shit. :D
BTW, looks like I will see you this weekend out there......Maybe.
Lue, are you taking the new Bayliner ?? :eek: :eek:

Sleeper CP
08-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Just wondering, did Biglue read the thread about the guy that drove 1,000 miles or so and burned down the other guys trailer over an INTERNET feud?:idea:
Just asking?
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP safely used since 1992:D

rrrr
08-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Just wondering, did Biglue read the thread about the guy that drove 1,000 miles or so and burned down the other guys trailer over an INTERNET feud?:idea:
Just asking?
Sleeper CP
Hey lue......
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37091&stc=1&d=1187143078
You better run for the border....:jawdrop: :D

Miss Perfect
08-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Ay yi yi.... you always gotta be the one starting shit, dontcha Louie? :devil:

Sleeper CP
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Hey lue......
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37091&stc=1&d=1187143078
You better run for the border....:jawdrop: :D
Perfect... Good job
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Kachina26
08-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Leave me out of this Mr. "I'm a beaner and I can spell" :D :D Frankly, I challenge Lue's beanerdom as I only see 3 kids on his boat. Unless he is hiding 4 more below deck, I've got serious questions! :D
You know meaniam, you seem nice enough, but truth be told, I skip 8 out of 10 of your posts as they are just too hard to read. Furthermore, this thread would have been much more fun if you had titled it "Biglue, sir, I am calling you out!!!" You see, 'Biglue, sir', is read out loud as big looser:D

rrrr
08-15-2007, 05:02 AM
Frankly, I challenge Lue's beanerdom as I only see 3 kids on his boat. Unless he is hiding 4 more below deck, I've got serious questions! :D
He has twelve kids, they just take turns going to the lake. The ones that aren't in the boat are on duty at Lue's Offramp Orange Fiesta.
:D :D

Biglue
08-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Lue, are you taking the new Bayliner ?? :eek: :eek:
No new Bayliner as of yet Rude-ster. You gonna be out there this weekend?
Just asking?
Sleeper CP
Not worried about this cat driving 100 miles to find me. He'd surely break down crying before he found me anyways. :D
Frankly, I challenge Lue's beanerdom as I only see 3 kids on his boat. Unless he is hiding 4 more below deck, I've got serious questions! :D
You know meaniam, you seem nice enough, but truth be told, I skip 8 out of 10 of your posts as they are just too hard to read. Furthermore, this thread would have been much more fun if you had titled it "Biglue, sir, I am calling you out!!!" You see, 'Biglue, sir', is read out loud as big looser:D
LMAO.
I see we've broken the ice there huh bro. :devil: :idea: :D

SB
08-15-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking Tony Danza. :D
Hey Luesir, why don't you pick on someone your own cup size? :D :D :D :D

Biglue
08-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm thinking Tony Danza. :D
Tony Danza is Italian......DUMBASS. :D :D
Hey Luesir, why don't you pick on someone your own cup size? :D :D :D :D
What does my jockstrap have to do with anything? :) :)

Devilman
08-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Tony Danza is Italian......DUMBASS. :D :D
LMAO, well said! :D
I mean, c'mon... Does this look like the type of guy that would piss all over the crushed velvet door panels of a mid 70's Cutlass Supreme?
Ey oh, oh ey...... LMAO
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Tony_Danza-300x380.jpg

Biglue
08-15-2007, 11:39 AM
LMAO, well said! :D
I mean, c'mon... Does this look like the type of guy that would piss all over the crushed velvet door panels of a mid 70's Cutlass Supreme?
Ey oh, oh ey...... LMAO
It was a '78 Monte Carlo.....DUMBASS. :D :D :D

Devilman
08-15-2007, 11:45 AM
It was a '78 Monte Carlo.....DUMBASS. :D :D :D
What the f*ck ever, you know what I meant. :rolleyes: Wasn't like I called it a Bonneville or something. :D

Biglue
08-15-2007, 11:55 AM
What the f*ck ever, you know what I meant. :rolleyes: Wasn't like I called it a Bonneville or something. :D
Best I could come up with after that blindsiding bus you drove into me. :D
So what was this thread about again? :D

Jyruiz
08-15-2007, 11:57 AM
About somebody calling you out on a date.:D

Biglue
08-15-2007, 11:58 AM
About somebody calling you out on a date.:D
Is that what this was about? Here I was thinking they were trying to shut me up or something. :D

Devilman
08-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Somebody was calling someone out, if I'm not mistaken. :confused:
:D